•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

The_Organic_Obsession

First Post……It could be a good one.

Yeah actually been doing that on all of my pots this run. Mostly 5 gallon, a few 3 gallon and the two 20s.

I have been super distracted this run so its sort of been whatever. Some matled barely and fulvic, then some aloe and coconut with protekt (silica), plain water, water with a little kelp....all just sort of here and there generally on a rotation. Brewed a couple EWC teas along the way and one flowering tea mid run with guano, fish hydroslate, kelp etc. Also been using some pure protein here and there which I am really liking, smells amazing too.

Its been a pretty low "feed" run as far as NPK levels from organic goodies but everything is nice and green.

Dude

• Like 2

Moar pics, Dude!

The Sugar Puch pheno that has that chemical/superglue odor was the last one I ran, and yeah, she has a tendency to fill in late.

Hold on to your hat when you smoke her, she's bomb...

• Like 2

I was thinking if anyone was still running the madonnas.

Your Sugar Punch and Madonna is gonna give me a wet dream! I take that breeding with the sugar punch was not a problem.

that's some beautiful chaos you got growing. love having multiple strains of goodness. one day i might actually run a mono crop but man i'm a strain whore. next run more than half will be candy kush, that should be the closest to it i've come so far.

• Like 2

Ask and you shall receive.

Already harvested a big Nuke BBSD and Hog AK out of the main taint. As you can see, the rest have gladly sprawled into their territory. Remaining plants are 6-8 weeks in, most nearing harvest. I had to jump in before these pics to tie shit up, was falling all over the place.

Lots of stacking going on in here:

gallery_9737_4271_2762381.jpg

gallery_9737_4271_1809103.jpg

gallery_9737_4271_2492888.jpg

gallery_9737_4271_1852326.jpg

Kinky Cheese - this one has a strong haze background?

gallery_9737_4271_252889.jpg

Another Nuke BBSD at 6 weeks.

gallery_9737_4271_1051451.jpg

Bubba x BBSD - Bubba Pheno

gallery_9737_4271_421945.jpg

Bubba

gallery_9737_4271_1358268.jpg

Lemon Berry x Lemon Thai (LBT) normal cola pheno

gallery_9737_4271_442401.jpg

LBT funky growth pheno. This one is the flavor bomb of the two....blueberry lemonade. Not sure if the funky bud formation comes from the BB or LT, could be either on this cross of mutants with thai in their background....guessing its the BB though :)

gallery_9737_4271_1128987.jpg

The always beautiful JBK. I was telling yall about this one. Just a beautiful keeper that has been around for about 4 years. I was tempted to take her down at this pic - 49 days which is normally where I like her. But I think the cold nights slowed her down just a touch so will pull her at 53 days. Don't let the beaty fool you, she is a 10lb hammer indica.

gallery_9737_4271_1266151.jpg

SSSDH - Really enjoyed this pheno last run. Very strong sativa buzz. She is a huge stretcher and slow to flower, even from clone.

gallery_9737_4271_1050622.jpg

The Sugar Punch corner with a big Lemon Cindy cola photo bombing from the right. Sugar punches are all at 8 weeks now. Most of them are showing the signs of fall and looking done in the next 7-10 days with the exception of the monster pheno that is bent down on the left. She has a few weeks to go.

gallery_9737_4271_1572824.jpg

Ya she turned purple alright, and dense, and frosty and grapey. If this smokes how it looks it will be kept.

gallery_9737_4271_919901.jpg

Monster SP pheno. Dense as hell too. Giant pistils and not showing any signs of slowing down.

gallery_9737_4271_1473225.jpg

Two more SP phenos almost done.

gallery_9737_4271_218879.jpg

The last SP pheno on the right.

gallery_9737_4271_812715.jpg

The smaller tent is doing pretty good too. Its a tight canopy on the light but I was able to put the taller plants in a circle around the hood and put two smaller plants in the middle. This allowed me to crank up to the full 600W for about 3-4 weeks in the middle of flower. A few of them are showing some signs of light abuse on the leaves so I will back it off to 450W till the finish. The full power definitely stacked some nice buds though. Everything in here is at 6 weeks except the choc rain at 7 weeks.

gallery_9737_4271_1753696.jpg

Sandlewood Bubba

gallery_9737_4271_802383.jpg

Ok I lied, i snuck in a Death Star Clone. At about 3-4 weeks flower.

gallery_9737_4271_1089550.jpg

Bubba BBSD - BB pheno

gallery_9737_4271_173032.jpg

Choc Rain. Big and frosty smelling sort of like rasberrys with something else.

gallery_9737_4271_1118151.jpg

There ya go ;) Lots more plants that didnt get close ups....Anna, Extrema, 4 more kinky cheese phenos, 4 Holy princess phenos, Lemon Kush, some more bubba (of course)....but yeah you get the idea :)

Dude

• Like 13

HAHA

:icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

Dude you are killing it.

Really makes me want to crack these sugarpunch beans even more than I already do, which is kind of impossible because I REALLY want to grow these suckers out!

NukexBBSD, Anna, and JBK are all doing well and waiting for their shot at the title...

Bubba is an absolute BEAST and I can see why you love her so. LT ain't so shabby lookin' either!

;)

Great work, hombre. Keep up the motivation and great vibes. Awesome thread, man

• Like 1

HAHA

:icecream: :icecream: :icecream:

Dude you are killing it.

I love seeing a fellow road warrior with a decent grow.

Man tell me about it. These ladies have prolly got less than two hours of love per week the entire grow, sometimes less. Been insanely busy starting another new business.

The beauty of organic and good equipment. Just let it grow weed while you are off doing other things.

Dude

Dude- Seeing your grow show always makes me wanna shove like 40+ plants in my organic 5'X5'. Beautiful plants for sure. I might have missed it here on O.G., what brand/wattage are you running in your main tent and air cooled or no? Thanks,

Passion

Haha, its a creation like everything else. It took a couple weeks to figure out how to get this to run cool enough. I run at about 75-80F peak canopy temp depending on the time of the year. I run CO2 so this is a comfortable temp for me.

To start with its a Gavita 400V 600W. So no air cooled hood. This was the tricky part.

The tent is a 4x4x6.5 ft Secret Jardin. But I had to take about 3" out of the height on the poles to clear my head space.

So if you see the pics you see a fan centered at the top. This is a Vornado, about 8 inch. Pretty cool fans if you have never heard of them. The blow a direct column of air a long way instead of how a normal house fan works. This blows straight across the gavita into an open 6" duct behind the gavita. That is being pulled by a 6" vortex wide open into a carbon filter.

There is also a 6" vortex running wide open that is pulling air from the smaller tent and pushing it into the big tent, bringing it in at root level. So the main tent runs at about neutral pressure and the small tent has negative pressure.

Lastly this there is a cheapo fan in the upper right that rotates just to keep air moving around the buds.

It works pretty good. I would like to have the gavita about a foot higher. It is a bright light and you can tell the tops have had enough by the time of harvest.

IMO its more than enough for a 5x5 but you could easily run a 1000 in there. I would not say that for a normal 600, but the gavita cranks for sure.

Dude

• Like 3

wow our set up are fairly similar. also got the dr 120 and running a 6'' vortex in there :)

no gavita for me tough. 600w hps has to do

:wave:

if you're running co2 don't you want temps higher than that? not certain my memory is correct but i think if co2 is over 1200 ppm the ideal temp range is 86 - 90.

you get pretty impressive yields with the highest quality but if you're not air cooling your bulb have you considered running it with a bare vertical bulb and tying girls to the walls? don't know anything about gavita's, can they be run vert?

i imagine starting a new business you prbly have an over full plate and not looking to change what you're already doing right.

"They" claim you can run hotter temps with CO2. I have tried it and had great yields but lower quality and flavor. That just isn't my thing. Winter runs are my favorite, a little less yield but huge flavor. The CO2 still makes a big difference at this temp.

I use a natural gas burner on a controller to flood the whole room the tents are in to about 1250ppm if anyone was wondering.

Dude

• Like 2

yeah, i was thinking just about yield. the only time i ran a tank it really made 'em explode but thought the end product was ok but more of a generic lack of flavor to it. never thought of lowering temps to get a better quality, but it makes sense.

Don't worry Yall. The Dude still abides....just busy as fuck.

The harvest is in full swing. So far I have pulled down Hog AK, both Nuke BBSD, both JBK, two sugar punch, a holy princess, extrema, a Bubba, a Bubba BBSD, Anna, maybe one or two more...

Everything else is nearing the end....2 weeks or less.

With the exception of the little Death Star clone from our homeboy here....Man I didn't expect this girl to flower so slow. She has to be a solid 5 weeks in. Just moved her over to the big tent to let her put on some weight and finish up. I knew she was 70 days but she is sure late to get moving.

gallery_9737_4271_1887161.jpg

gallery_9737_4271_625092.jpg

Really hoping this plant is the real deal. Looking for some pungent dank in a month or so.

Dude

• Like 11

"Good things come to those who wait"

You already smoked some. So you know it's the real deal...then again, with all that silverfields skizzo and the other fatty we smoked it may have been hard to tell. Good thing you got all those other strains to smoke on while you wait for her to finish up.

Looking good in there my friend. Glad to see the dude still abides!

• Like 1

Purple Sugar Punch.

Definitely plenty strong and one of the more resin coated of the 5 I ran. The weed is serious creeper which I don't see much anymore so thats sort of fun. Ready to give these green phenos a try now to see if there is a rocketship in there.

gallery_9737_4271_1507975.jpg

Dude

• Like 12

I used to use pure hemp as well, ever given a try in the dlx deluxe ultrathin? never comming back to anything else :) I'm at my 4 th case :P

smoking a purple sugarpunch right now! :D cheers!

Haha pure hemps are not too bad. My buddy's dog ate all of my elements which is my normal paper(same as DLX), so I had to scrounge up a pack of something around the house. I used to use hemp papers but like the rice because they are so strong you can put a serious twist on them.

Dude

• Like 1

looks delicious,Dude :dribble: luckily i have some SP-Beans in the Fridge...lets hope i get some purps from as well

• Like 1

ok I understand dude they fit more your style of rolling. the dlx are ultra thin but little more delicate too :P they fit me well I like a lot

rice, hemps and flax and the glue is sugargum very natural :D

cheers have good weekend!

Hey dude,

I hope all's well with you.

I am in the process of making my first indoor setup with a veg and a flowering tent and I like your idea of pushing the air from the veg tent through the flowering tent. Thing I'd like to know though, are there no problems with light leaking from your veg tent through the ducting to your flowering tent?

That SP looks delightful btw!

• Like 1

what's up dude!