•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

kamut

Cannabis clubs in Barcelona?

This summer my family and I are traveling around Spain and Portugal for about a month. I hear that there are cannabis clubs in Barcelona where they might let tourists join. Does anybody know which ones are good?

Also, we are starting in Barcelona and ending in Portugal, I'm assuming that I could score some herb in Barcelona and cross the border into Portugal without having to go through customs/dogs/searches since both are EU countries (that was my experience crossing into different EU countries 3 years ago, but you Europeans would know better).

I know in Barcelona you can visit some Associations, here i share a link with you, it might help you http://legalmarijuanaexperience.com/marijuana-tour.html

Through what part of Portugal are you going? In the South, if you come in winter time, there won´t be a toll, so no much police will be there. Summer time there are cops, to control everyone pays the toll. But in Spain, you can carry up to 60 grams for own consumption, the only thing you might get is a fine if they catch you, but as soon as they see you are a tourist, they won´t bother much. They won´t make a search on your stuff. My buddy got stop last week with 80 grams, and police took it, and that was all.

• Like 1

Is it so that in spain one can grow one's own, the cops have no business in private residences... ?

Well law is changing all the time, you can grow, you can smoke, but beware, if cops get in, and they find, small bags(zipless), scales, money, etc… they will try to show to the judge that you are a dealer. Everything will depend how smart you are and your lawyer.

If you a room for example, and you got around 50 plants, you can always ask 50 friends to sign as you are the one growing a plant for them, and that in front of a judge will keep you out of fines. You won´t go to jail, but just fines. It is very complicate everything cause as i told you before, everything depends what do they find when they get in. But to get in, they must have a lot of proofs that you are selling

• Like 1

I have heard thatwhen you get busted in a public place, public safety laws can be applied.

That's a different chapter in the book.

And it is not wise to take drugs accross internal European borders.

Instead of checks at the border itself, there can be random checks futher down the road, many miles away.

Have a safe trip.

Spain has a serious problem (in their eyes) of drug smuggling from Africa. I have seen a lot of arrest on one of those border drug documentaries. Those kinds of programs have to be taken with a grain of salt, but I did see footage of arrest at customs

I think the laws of you own country apply to you,

no matter where you are.

If you get busted in Spain, the US will find out about it.

In a worst case, your justice department could go after the dealer.

It's up to you if you want to take that risk.

....And it is not wise to take drugs accross internal European borders.

Instead of checks at the border itself, there can be random checks futher down the road, many miles away.

Have a safe trip.

have to agree!!

don´t get fooled by "Schengen Agreement" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schengen_Agreement

they can/and will check you/your car miles away from boarders!

so you rather smoke the spanish dope in spain and get you some new one when inside portugal :smoke

Yes you can get stop anywhere, anytime, while you are traveling with the car. But always carry with you what you are more or less ready to smoke in a week, 14 grams. but anyway as soon as you visit an association they will inform you how much you can carry with you, but if they catch you with a simple joint, police can fine you with at least 300€ minimum.

In Spain you can spend up to 12 months in jail before you go on trail.

Even up to 24 months, if the crime is punnishable with nine years or more.

It is not Disneyland.

gallery_1115_1138_117587.jpg

This summer my family and I are traveling around Spain and Portugal for about a month. I hear that there are cannabis clubs in Barcelona where they might let tourists join. Does anybody know which ones are good?

Also, we are starting in Barcelona and ending in Portugal, I'm assuming that I could score some herb in Barcelona and cross the border into Portugal without having to go through customs/dogs/searches since both are EU countries (that was my experience crossing into different EU countries 3 years ago, but you Europeans would know better).

If you put a weedsmoker ANYWHERE in the world, legal or not, that person will probably be able to find some bud in less than an hour...Definitely within a day or so!

• Like 1