•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

madmaster420

WALKIN' THE DAWG...

"Walkin' the dog!" love it... when my husband and I were pups we called it "bowling"... for whatever reason when asked to go somewhere with the extended fam., I said, sorry, can't go, uh... we are going bowling. Even snagged an old ball and bag at a garage sale to keep in the car. We would go "bowling" a lot.

Love to know what other monikers folks use to disguise their activities. Now gotta go blowing, er bowling.. have a great day Mad!

• Like 2

@Indicator: Thanks for chiming in...I'm just sitting here flushing the ladies and doing some clean up in the nursery.

I got an aerocloner for the first time recently, and it seems like I've got to work out the kinks. Glad I took backup clones in rockwool, though! I always have nearly 100% success in rockwool cubes, but the idea of not having to buy cubes every time is appealing. I'm gonna wash that cloner out with bleach, let it run for a day or so with the bleach in it, flush it out and then give it another go. I want to dial it in because I think those things are pretty cool.

Burning a fatty and having my coffee -

It's snowing again so it looks like I'm stuck inside again.

At least it's nice and warn in here!

The thing about growing weed is you have a lot of time waiting for it. Waiting for the seeds, waiting for the veg, waiting for it to finish, waiting for it to dry and waiting for it to cure. Lots of time waiting

• Like 3

We used phrases that included "Uncle Phil". "Did you see Uncle Phil" an "Uncle Phil is looking for you" where a few used. We used Phil because of smoking blunts. I have also used "coffee" to describe .

Have a good one.

• Like 1

waiting sucks.

@Ran - at least there's herb to smoke and people to bs with while I wait. I just figured out how to use this new camera so I'm putting together some pix for a grow thread... Take it easy on a brother you guys - I ain't no pro!

finishing up yet another fat one and snapping some shots.

2246834_1_Krokus_28386102.original.large-4-3-800-122-0-3000-2158.jpg

Sommer-Drink.gif smilie_water_052.gif

Saxo QUIT TEASIN!!!

• Like 2

You can call it anything you want except medicating. God I hate hearing that. Some people that I really like say that too. Or I will go to the local cannabis market and someone will allow me to try some of their stuff right there (usually bho) and they say we can medicate in the back room. Me, I just call it smoking.

Your picture is kind of weird having blurred people in the background. if that is the statement you were making that is cool. All the editing programs have crop and you can crop out unwanted entities.

In composition there is a rule of thirds. Since most photography is rectanglar in shape you visualise the frame being divided in thirds vertically and horizontally. Two lines across and two lines going up and down. Put your subject in one of those interecting lines for stronger impact. That is the rule of thirds, it was created by the Greeks.

If you look at my avatar, my dog's face is in the upper right quadrant using the rule of thirds.

that's saxo's pic...very nice though.

be patient guys, I'm taking pics right now

canon powershot

Not another Fatty!!!

:spliff:

yep...time to roll another

trying to smoke as much as Indican today!

Okay. Got lots of stuff to do today, but I gotta have another cup of that badass organic homegrown coffee with my first doob of the day...It may be cold out, but at least it's a good day!

Gonna snap some pics and continue enjoying the easy vibe here on OG. I think today I may place my first order from Sannie 2day...choices choices choices - aaahhhhh!

:icecream:

• Like 1

Just finishing up the first one, and getting ready to roll another...

gotta take it easy, can't forget to get that order in today!

• Like 1

Just finishing up the first one, and getting ready to roll another...

gotta take it easy, can't forget to get that order in today!

Which strain/strains have you been looking at? 125 inches of snow so far were I'm from. Keep warm. spring IS coming.

chucky's bride

chocolate rain

silverfields

blue hammer

huckleberry kush...

gotta make up my mind quick fast in a hurry tho

• Like 2

I can't say on the others, but if it comes to a choice between Chucky's Bride and Chocolate Rain, I would choose Chucky's without hesitation. Not that you shouldn't try CR, but by comparison to the CB buzz, it's kind of dull and thick headed, IMO.

It looks soooooo tasty

Morning All!

:wave:

Sitting down to my first cup of java and a fatty of some schwag rolled in a paper covered in bho...

I can't wait until harvest time.

:execute

Until then, time with ladies is always quality time...

Hope all is well out there in OG land and that no one is out of weed!

PEACE

Schwag? Where did you get that man? I would have to really spend a lot of time and money to get some authentic schwag

Funny that you mention it. Just had a conversation with a friend from a different city complaining about all the brick weed going round there. Its supposed to be from Thailand but tastes quite suspiciously like Skunk... . The Schwag needs marketing it seems... :)

Morning Randude!

I am so out of weed to smoke it's not even funny. A friend gave me some sour grapes a week or two ago that looked like the best shit ever...

Wasn't flushed, wasn't cured, and the joints wouldn't stay lit!

I was so pissed, but a bag of shitty sour grapes is better than a bag of air...

:rolleyes:

I may be getting something to hold me over until harvest within the next day or so. My buddy gave me some fresh wax last night and a bunch of brownies, so that oughta hold me for a bit. Can't figure out how to roll them brownies, though!!!

:likken: :likken: :likken:

I finished half of that bho laden schwaggymoo and now it's time to mess with the girls and update these threads I've started. Seems like one of the main requirements for being a bonafide tester is the ability to document the grows from beginning to end, complete with smoke reports, etc..I gotta PRACTICE!

Only way to get to Carnegie Hall...

I'll be bouncing back-n-forth between the growroom and the office so I'm up for a good bs session!

Gotta go get some batteries for the camera and then get to work updating this grow.

BTW - I'm no weed snob, but anything that won't stay lit and has a black ash is SCHWAG to me! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Flushing is your friend