•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

madmaster420

WALKIN' THE DAWG...

I got ya agreenp, i sure hope things will change for the better.

Even sooner then later and we can joy our passion together, freely

be safe bro's

Pg

• Like 3

@Mad please never forget what I told u about fear... we always have more option than run away or stick our head to the sand

every day u are in my mind and the problem u have to face.. I want u to have, possess the power in that war..

funny if some peeps read our writings they think we are pussies lol... but a warrior doesnt fear to be looks like a pussy in others eyes..

simply dosent care about it.

Shit is getting harder here by the day but that only pushes me forward to help more people and to educate my son for a better world.

@polder my warrior brother... how funny we find each other in a minute:) ur words makes me happy

( Mad with u also....I remeber ur first steps here)

One thing I learnt in these days...and would like to share..

warrior spirit always keep on searching on his own fears, also understand no where is possible to hide,

a warrior dosent waste his energy by making anger or any feeling (sadness) against anybody, any rule, and government..

simply ACT no matter what comes..

sharing the knowledge is a must for a warrior father...

introducing the "good old opponent" (as I call: FEAR) our children library is the only way..

we also keep on learning how to handle it with them.. and it is the biggest private matter in life...

not because it is a secret, BUT because only ME has able to solve the problem.. and get out of his own prison...

love u guys... when I see I have brothers on the battlefield... I go hunting for scalps (of my fears of course)

woooooohaaaaaa:)

• Like 4

well said Hydro brother

I think everyone that has problems and seek out the bad and combat it to the point of winning the battle need friends and support.

I am a witness to the good that friends can provide to a person.

we are a family on og and I appreciate my brothers and sisters.

everyone be happy..share your good fortune and always lend a hand to someone in need.

THANK U OG

• Like 5

Thank you guys

Really.

I am going through some challenging circumstances in my life right now but I know in my heart it will all work out exactly the way it's supposed to...maybe I don't get what I want but get what I NEED.

@Hidro - Your words could not have come at a better time. I needed to hear what you wrote and I HEARD you, loud and clear my brother. Count on me to always maintain this warrior spirit and share it with others. Actions speak louder than words and right now I'm trying to be a man of action and not just a man of words. Thank you for noticing how much I have grown here with you all throughout these past few years. The love of my fellow OGer's shines through with each and every plant I harvest and for this I am truly grateful.

@Bigun - Thanks for the compliments bro. Honestly though, it really isn't such a great big grow! Just 35 measly plants stuffed in that room. There's a few lights in there...

:whistle:

@Polder - Broski, I hope to see you soon! The wife and I are doing our best to plan an itinerary, but you know how women are

:innocent:

The hammerhead are on standby, waiting for the canna 4's to finish making their medicine. I would definitely love to run one of those badass baseball bat phenos in the pito...right now it is workworkwork until it's done!

MAD LOVE

• Like 7

Thanks, buddy!

It is NOT my chem though...possession is 99% of the law, so I guess it's yours now. Amazing that it's lasted so long with all of the ruffians that have passed through the momma cab since I joined OG.

The 'pito projekt has unfortunately been placed on hold again due to circumstances beyond my control. We are all praying for the growpito folks, as they are truly world class peeps. Mad love and positive vibes to Sim and his fantastic crew...we will get this thing rolling one of these days and when we do - watch out!

I'm walking the dog with some deathstar bho this am. Been cutting back on the flowers and smoking a bunch of extract lately

:innocent:

It's soooooooo damn good. Live resin extract (chopped n blasted same day) this stuff is the TRUTH! Less yield, but terps for days and one of the cleanest highs around. No fuzziness like when I take a fatty to the face and need a nap...a few hits off the vape pen and it's off to the races! I love this stuff

I hope all of my OGer's are smoking some fire this weekend!

PEACE and MAD LOVE to ALL

:wave:

• Like 9

Thanks for all the hospitality this weekend Mad.

And yes everyone that extract is all he says it is! Mad has his tech down and that Dstar just lights you up with a super clean buzz. Nice shit!

Oh yeah - I snagged a pre-release new Sinister Shirt Indi. Had to score a new one!

Dude

• Like 3

No worries, hombre

;)

You are always welcome to pass through and burn a few down! I sure do appreciate the nice words about the deeswax. That solventless Chucky you brought over wasn't no slouch either! I stuffed the last chunk into my vape pen and blasted off into the stratosphere (didn't get shit done yesterday) with my morning cup of coffee

dayummmmn

Hopefully we'll all meet up at the cup next month and have a few laughs. Pretty sure the clown wants me to sling some tees n beanz over there...

Hope all my OGer's are smoking on some fire today

Mad Love

• Like 4

Holy shit, I only missed, what, 6 months worth of posts??? Damn Mad, I totally forget about these threads that arent in the grow sections...I think Im stoned da fukkk out.... Maybe, if Id hit that lil follow thread deal....

Man I'll be up that way definitely. Tomorrow everything wil be finalized, but its definitely on.... I need to walk the dog now, but Im too ripped! Peace!

• Like 2

still up...putting the dog down using local blown glass loaded with a lil LaCon and JBHeri- the chihuahua, he'll be fine in the morning er I mean afternoon maybe me too smoked to mucho for postng

• Like 1

Hey Buddy -

Take it easy on the poor ol' pooch. Sounds like he's walking you though!

:whistle:

HAHA

Vaping the goods today in one of these newfangled vape pen thingies....whooooooeeeee

It's a ceramic Atmos Kiln and I have to say it gives a pretty damn good hit. Just stuff it with goodness, press the little button, and off you go into the stratosphere! Coming from a die hard, bonfide doobie guy that's saying a lot. Don't get me wrong, I love rolling joints (as anyone who knows me will tell you...) but it's nice being able to pull out the pen and take a few hits in the supermarket!

Anyway - I hope y'all are huffin' FIYAH!

MAD LOVE

• Like 7

SMokin' in the supermarket? Sounds like you are in no rush! Today was our speediest grocery store run ever. Had to make it back before our newborn started crying (mom-in-law can't compete with mama's breast)

• Like 1

Mad

For me the pens don't work, it leaves you with some fried air as i would call it.

A little vapor cloud and minimum effect, most of them are made of plastic wich i think when you heat it up its not so good for youre health.

Ill stick to my little red eye spoon pipe, one tiny bud and i go high flying tru the market..lol

Take care bro

Peace

Poldergrower

• Like 1

I hear you, Polder

BUT - this new pen is made of ceramic and has a ceramic heating element inside...no flowers go in there only wax or shatter. I just have to put a nice little chunk in there and press the button...

I swear it hits just as good as one of those high end glass rigs. I recently met someone who is supposed to be a pretty heavy weed smoker and the first hit he took off that little pen grabbed him by the boo boo.

• Like 4

Getting ready to walk the dog this morning with a couple of friends at the cannabis cup

WCFL!

It's going to be a good weekend!

• Like 4

Mad have fun at the cup

Enjoy your weekend my brother

Papalag

• Like 1

Yeah... now it's quiet around here... *looks at passing tumbleweed* ... ya'll need to post some drunken high comments, like, "Woooo0000oo!!11! Havin a greaaat mothafuckin' timee!"

:P

• Like 1

WAKENBAKIN...

gallery_9799_5647_364307.jpg

I hope all my OGers are having a great week!

• Like 11

Damn Mad, I just noticed the foot long joint..

I bet u are finishing that today..lol

take care and enjoy lfe to the fullest.

• Like 1

Walking the dawg this morning with some Duchess dabs...(live resin bho)

Holy moly this stuff is exquisite!!!

Started chopping the Duchess today - but I just couldn't wait to sample her wares, so the first two plants got their fans plucked last week and went straight into the tube...got about 3/4 of a zip of the blondest, clearest, terpy shatter anyone could ever want. It's sweet (especially with a nice low temp rip off the quartz banger) but I wouldn't say it's candy sweet.

I never had candy that tasted like weed, anyway. But this is a sweetness like syrupy honey sweet that lingers long after the exhale. Cut straight through the fuzzy tolerance I've built up since I started the rso regime. Put me right in the tunnel with that slight ringing in my ears kinda like after you take a good left hook to the chin. Strong. Tasty. GFW

I'll be dropping off flower samples of the Canna4, Duchess, and ValleyG to the lab within the next couple of weeks for testing, along with extracts of each strain. It will be nice to see how they stack up against the stuff we had at the cup, numbers wise (because that seems to be what most people are interested in these days)

A few pics of the Duchess @50 days 12/12 just before the chop...(the ladder is for scale)

gallery_9799_5677_39286.jpg

gallery_9799_5677_44449.jpg

gallery_9799_5677_88388.jpg

pay no attention to the fungus gnats btw...

:head_hurts_kr:

Big ups to all of my OGers out there doing what they do!

MAD LOVE

• Like 12

Ohhhhhhhh she's a beaut!!!!!

I think you and a few others have proven testing can hit or miss at best with THC and how also that doesn't mean everything. I am very curious about your canna #4 in the CBD, CBN area.

Great job as always, Thanks for sharing with us. Much respect and looking forward to what you have for us in the future.

Room looks nice btw.

• Like 1