•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

madmaster420

WALKIN' THE DAWG...

Goin to bed with Chemo

Yeah bigun- fabric pots and air pots are the shit if u like looots of buds. :)

I have to admit, fabric pots are the shizz...

Time for some hydro speed though!!!

Was gonna go snap some pics but rolled a fatty of Silverfields instead and now I'm useless

:blink:

@Bigun - I decided against running the pito for now. It's not for everyone, that's for sure.

• Like 3

smoking some chem this morning...nice n early wakenbake

Hope all of my Ogers are doing well!

• Like 2

Smoking some beautiful deathstar nugs this morning...soooooooo resinous and tasty!

Photo dump for the hounds (you all know who you are!!! :innocent: )

Chucky from seed - looking good so far...

gallery_9799_5743_65995.jpg

Huckleberrychem (Trey Dawg x Huck Kush)

gallery_9799_5743_9202.jpg

Novacaine via Motarebel Genetics

gallery_9799_5743_90652.jpg

YK99 via Motarebel Genetics - This one is a beast and is displaying some unique genetic traits...easy to spot!

gallery_9799_5743_114543.jpg

a closer look...

gallery_9799_5743_1796.jpg

This main stem just went berserk. Could it be a throwback to the famous "Genius" cut of Cindy???

hmmm, we'll see soon enough!

:icecream:

Stay green OG...and stay classy

MAD LOVE

• Like 11

Madmaster, my yooper kush females blew away (well were bigger yielders n better smoke imo) so that combo of yk99 is a nice one! Hopefully Mota gets Yooper x Rebel OG. I woulda made it but was too dumb to keep a Yooper female.. Anyway yea man. If thats male or female, but internode spacing plus the genetics within, definitely would consider it as a parent

• Like 2

a closer look...

gallery_9799_5743_1796.jpg

This main stem just went berserk. Could it be a throwback to the famous "Genius" cut of Cindy???

Maybe more from the other side maybe possibly. :) Interesting growth pattern dude. Seen that before. Polyploid mutation, yeah? Cool

What is that Deathstar ur smoking on like? Gotta be good with genetics like Sensi Star and Sour Diesel.

keep it purple

• Like 2

@ Indy - I'm a big fan of the real deal TahoeOG...if any of the og traits show up in this one I'll be a happy camper!

@ AGP - I read it somewhere that the genius displayed this type of stem mutation. Kinda waiting for sensei to chime in on that one

:whistle:

I've documented the keeper cuts in my library, as well as SOME of my little genetic endeavors, in a bunch of different grow reports right here on OG ad naseum...The Deathstar is a beautiful cut that yields a lot of dank. People around here have shown me nugs that were more indica leaning, but I have the satty dom stinker. Greasy and gassy funkfest. Actually took me a bit to get used to the aroma because it's so loud and funky. A few OGers can probably give you a better description as they are running her too...

As for the high?

Well, I came home the other day to find my wife with my hair clippers in her hand - you know, the ones the barber uses? Anyway, she was rocking a full on mullet and had this weird silly grin

"Honey, is everything okay?" I asked,

"Of course" she replied.

"Then why do you have a Mohawk?" was the only response I could muster, as she was waving the clippers around like a nutcase

"I don't know..." she said, "What was in that roach you left on the desk?"

:lol:

deathstar

(true story, btw...)

• Like 8

Sensei, as in the man with "soul" but a "grimm" appearance?

Mohawk! Oh Mad, say it ain't so. (Passion shakes his head and takes a half rip of Monkey Balls) Mohawk... That Deathstar should come with a warning label. lol

I'll have to talk to my east coast buddy about that one. I think he is wise to the S1. Mohawk.

Always wanted to try Genius for her taste and effects description. But she also is reputedly a pita to grow and possesing a low yield. But for a more experienced person like yourself...no prob. :)

• Like 2

sorry about that - should have read "Sansei"...

;)

@ Indy - I'm a big fan of the real deal TahoeOG...if any of the og traits show up in this one I'll be a happy camper!

@ AGP - I read it somewhere that the genius displayed this type of stem mutation. Kinda waiting for sensei to chime in on that one

I've documented the keeper cuts in my library, as well as SOME of my little genetic endeavors, in a bunch of different grow reports right here on OG ad naseum...She's a beautiful cut that yields a lot of dank. People around here have shown me nugs that were more indica leaning, but I have the satty dom stinker. Greasy and gassy funkfest. Actually took me a bit to get used to the aroma because it's so loud and funky. A few OGers can probably give you a better description as they are running her too...

As for the high?

Well, I came home the other day to find my wife with my hair clippers in her hand - you know, the ones the barber uses? Anyway, she was rocking a full on mullet and had this weird silly grin

"Honey, is everything okay?" I asked,

"Of course" she replied.

"Then why do you have a Mohawk?" was the only response I could muster, as she was waving the clippers around like a nutcase

"I don't know..." she said, "What was in that roach you left on the desk?"

deathstar

(true story, btw...)

I gotta see pics of Mrs Mad lmao!!!! I can hear her sayon exactly what ya said man.. Omg my gut hurts lol

• Like 1

yeah, it's waaaaaay funnier if you've met her, eh?

5 foot tall Puerto Rican chick with a mullet

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good 'ol Deathstar!!!

@ AGP - I put some thought into it and came up with this for ya...For me, smoking the deathstar is kinda like this -

mixed with a little of this...

• Like 2

Yup

I'm an apeman

I'm a boogiewoo man...

Mixed some Chucky, Deathstar, Chem and a little Silverfields in a doob this morning and that is exactly how I feel right now -

swinging up and down from the coconut trees

oh what a life of luxury

to be like an apeman!

• Like 4

Opened up the jar of chem this morning as I sat down with my coffee...

Holy crap am I wasted!

Getting some stuff done today before the real cold weather drops down on us from the Canadian North. Plenny of fresh live rez for the banger and a brand new 300pk of elements for the flowers so I'm set for a couple days

Hope everyone is having a great day

Oh yeah, I almost forgot -

gallery_9799_5782_30961.jpg

DOUBLE KILL (NAW SEEDS)

• Like 4

Awesome double kill you have there...leaf structure kinda looks like my G39 #17 also very killaqueen dominant...

How is the smell?

Stay safe and FLY HIGH bro

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 2

Thanks to you guys, Rhino!!

Man, I am stoked to have these "KillaQueen" genetics in the stable at last...great work on this one my friend, we keep our fingers crossed, eh? Polder told me to keep a close eye on these so I will

;)

No smell yet, I am not much of a stalk rubber more like a rubber stalker hehe. I have one in flo right now that looks very similar in appearance so I will keep you guys posted on how she does. I expect this to be some wickedly potent herb judging from my past experiences with NAW gear

Keep up the great work, Rhino and stay true to your self as we enter the new age of cannabis. Congratulations to all of you who will finally be getting their piece of the cannabis pie. I applaud your diligence and effort for the cause!

• Like 2

All crosses made with killaqueen come from poldergrower if you cross with such

Genes a pro is needed to select and cross to insure instability decreases and the potency inceases

Wen this happened i was just a big noob did not have the knowledge to even smoke those Strains....

even now it stays verry tricky to walk this line of insanity....

Stay safe and fly HIGH

Greetz RhinoCBD

• Like 3

Double Kill... there is a LOT of goodness to be found, but also a lot of trouble... I got most of the last...

Maybe I need to retry... there should be a couple of real killer phenos to be found..

• Like 2

A few crosses i made with KillaQueen but i used 2 different pheno's,

HeadCandy is made with KQ#23 (pineapple), the most stable of the 2.

Many times i used this line to make new crosses and most of them are tested and grown out.

Double Kill is made with KQ#18(liqorice), she is a pain in the ass BUT there is fire in there.

Only 2/3 people tested those and Mad is one of them lol...

I will give this one a retry as i see some offspring of of this that got a really sick profile...Scirocco crossed a DK male to the S5 clone and she is tested atm.

Nice overall structure that DK has Mad.., rubber stalker he lol

Be safe bro!

Poldergrower

• Like 2

Well... actually I dropped a flowering Double Kill male, (damn rootbound autoflowering tendency from KQ heritage) and some of the resulting dustcloud got into the bloom tent with my s5 ladies.

I popped a couple of the resulting seeds, and got some very pineapple-stinking girls from that cross.

One of them is the girl PG mentions, her buds are so compact, sticky and huge... couple of weeks to go till finish.

Two of the males from that first cross have been backcrossed to s5, to see if the s5 will show more in the new generation.

First test showed nearly all offspring to be very KQ/DK dominant, maybe this second try will bring something else we haven't seen yet.

(Chances are the offspring will not be anything special, I'm no breeder nor have I really made a serious effort to test the fathers I used on cross#2)

• Like 3

...if you cross with such Genes a pro is needed to select and cross...Greetz RhinoCBD

Rhino, my friend - I do not consider myself a "Breeder" in the purest sense of the word. This is obviously a topic that could be discussed at length. Forever.

I do not sell cannabis seeds. When I chuck pollen, it's for personal consumption and entertainment purposes only. Many people take issue with others using established lines by breeders that have put in "work" to establish some sort of consistency with regards to yield, taste, etc...

Personally, I believe this is why a "REAL" breeder puts in the years of work and goes thru all of the bs...to provide the world with exquisite cannabis. What people choose to do with it is entirely up to them. For me, just having a great pheno of a KillaQueen dominant hybrid is great! I do not need to breed with this strain to enjoy it, and if I want more of these beanz I do know where to find them

;)

When I choose a male to make seeds I use the most basic premise - BEST to BEST

All things being equal, if a person takes two well established lines that are both well known for potency, flavor, etc. then the chances are that these genes have already been selected for and are somewhat dominant. In that case it is only a matter of the interested party then choosing the strongest, most vigorous offspring to grab clones from. I am a pheno hunter to the core and like many others I will be searching for the holy grail for the rest of my life.

The trick is to start with genetics that appeal to you as an individual and take it from there. Espescially if you're not interested in locking down gene pools and creating new "strains". When I crossed a Huck Kush male with the clones I had at the time it wasn't planned, so to speak (although I knew in my mind I wanted to make seeds for future use) but one of those moments where you say to yourself, "this would make a nice cross"

I am stoned and rambling now, but I do want all of you guys to know that I appreciate your love of this herb and what it can do. Thanks for all of the nice words and I will keep you posted on how the DoubleKill females I found turn out!

MAD LOVE

• Like 3

Wakenbaken with some Outdo' cookies this morning...

FROOTY CHEESE (by San)

gallery_9799_5772_61995.jpg

Gettin ready to flip this gal pretty soon. She's getting rootbound in the 5gal so I may up pot to a 10gal fabric container just cause I can.

:innocent:

I hope everyone had a nice uneventful Thanksgiving yesterday!

PEACE

• Like 6

Thank you Saxo, my friend!

:wave:

So far everything I've popped from Sanclan has been absolute FIRE. I'm sure there will be some goodies to be found amongst the few phenos I wound up with. One of them has these super satty leaves and has me pretty stoked. I am truly sad to say that I let my Silverfields momma go and am flowering the last clones of her right now. It will be my last run of Silverfields for a bit and I'm looking for a sativa to replace her as my mainstay. Gonna be hard to beat the Silverfields, imho, but if there is a winner to be found it should be either DoubleKill by the NAW boys, or from the Frooty Cheese.

HIGH hopes!!!

Here's a peek at another one from sanbro, the "Chocolate Ghost"

gallery_9799_5772_109461.jpg

closer at the top

gallery_9799_5772_71648.jpg

This baby has already almost tripled in flo...VIGOR

And now we have the "DoubleKIll" via NAW

gallery_9799_5772_163970.jpg

Haha - the name fits. She has already doubled in size! Now we sit back and wait on these gals to strut their stuff.

Smoking on some live resin dabs and I just cleaned the rig + banger....smooth like silk and oh so tasty!

Thanks for peeking in and hanging out to walk the dawg, mang

puffpuffpass

• Like 5