•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

madmaster420

WALKIN' THE DAWG...

@Mad..did none of your RT make it??

Bigun, I had it narrowed down to one pheno..but to be honest it was basically just a case of bad timing. After taking clones and putting the momma in the flower room I got hit hard by the borg.

Actually, at the very end I had russet mites, root aphids, fungus gnats and I even think there was fusarium in the mix! I realized that I was spending too much time on other projects (not related to cannabis) and it showed in the growroom.

The RT flowers I wound up keeping for the jars were fantastic. Nothing that stood out from the crowd, but a solid heavy stone and it tasted like GFW. It was sweet and earthy smoke that gave an instant euphoric rush, and i used the majority of the plant for oil. We only kept the fattest tops for the jars and they quickly disappeared. Perfect strain for my wife, as she needs a more indica leaning type of plant.

I have more beans tho - thanks to some extreme generosity!

:whistling

i sent a few to a buddy in Hawaii who is raving about them. He's currently running the RT next to some PsychoHuck outdoors in kuaui and they love the natural sunlight. I can't wait to grow some outside.

Walking the dawg this morning with a fatty of GG4 x Pink Kush

GFW

Peace to All!

MAD LOVE

• Like 4

I have to believe that any strain would be happy in Kuaui. Not taking anything away from the RT, just seems like the ideal climate to grow in and the scenery isn't bad either I guess.

Glad to see you are doing well Mad. I'm not around as much anymore but it's always great to see you posting!

• Like 2

thanks for the report Mad..glad your wife likes it..

that is why I sent u so many beans..

spread the love WORLDWIDE..LOL

Will b having a cookout Sunday and bringing out the Mohawk for a 7 person test..lol

I haven't tried it yet either..

take care and the best to u and your "projects"

• Like 2

Hey all, I was just looking through Sannie's and in the Breeders Choice section I came across Jahlicieus, a 3 way cross (blueberry indica x chemdog x killing kush) from Knutsel.

Somehow I missed this one. It sounds very interesting to me, anyone grown them yet?

• Like 1

Hey all, I was just looking through Sannie's and in the Breeders Choice section I came across Jahlicieus, a 3 way cross (blueberry indica x chemdog x killing kush) from Knutsel.

Somehow I missed this one. It sounds very interesting to me, anyone grown them yet?

Haven't popped them yet, but have two packs. They only dropped like a month ago, if I remember correctly one member has popped them but I Haven't heard. I think it was on breeders corner.

• Like 3

Happy Sunday All

Walkin the dawg this morning with a nice spliff of gg4xpink kush and it's got me pretty wrecked

Hope you guys are all smoking the good shit!

:wave:

MAD LOVE

• Like 5

Top of the week to you, or the bottom of Monday depending where you all are. Having a rad safety meeting this AM with some Blueberry Cheesecake before headed off to work. Man, always makes my day bright and shine, sadly it only comes around a couple times of year and I try to trade or grab as much as possible.

Ride the wave and walk the dawg all day every day!

<3

• Like 1

Wakenbake you guys....

:spliff:

Is your jar half empty?

or half FULL?

MAD LOVE and peace to all

• Like 3

Wakenbake you guys....

:spliff:

Is your jar half empty?

or half FULL?

First of all, let me interject an "Oh wow," here. Second...

Oh wow, I totally forgot what I was going to write. Maybe another hit will help me remember.

• Like 1

What is a glass?

That's where I'm at, long week. Calm weekend.

• Like 1

Mad!! whats up dude

same old shit, brother...gittin er done! I hope all is well with you guys over there

What is a glass?

come on fella -

gallery_9799_6037_828370.jpg

have a toke or two..or three

:wave:

I totally forgot what I was going to write. Maybe another hit will help me remember.

There's an app for that nowadays!

:lol:

Walking the dawg this morning after a long ass day yesterday..

gallery_9799_6037_472461.jpg

STAY HIGH OG!

• Like 5

Just got new work boots, next week will be much nicer. These 50 plus in 5 making hydrolic manifolds destroy boots and I keep a clean area. Just can't avoid it.

As far as glass, I was pretty much gone yesterday. Hit the eddies hard, honey taffies ftw! Ankles and feet have been hurting something wicked. However after the Hash haze lifted the Mrs and I did open a jar and take a walk with a twist. Been oddly mild here the last week, lots of rain. Two previous weeks 90 plus.

Hope your weekend goes well, back to the grind (literally) on Monday. 4 am comes quick.

Just leisure with the family today. Going out to eat and collect views.

Take care all.

• Like 2