•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

madmaster420

WALKIN' THE DAWG...

Good of you to join the party, Rev! Wish you lived a little closer...I'd drop off some of these nugs

there is a little band of oil running away from the cherry on this fatty I'm huffing on right now. Runnin right down to my fingertips

I didn't add any wax, hash or otherwise to the doob - just a couple of dstar rocks. My son just woke up after a night of partying and met me down here in the office for a little wakenbake and asked me if I was smoking a hashbone

It is the truth

I'm glad I've got jars full until the next chop. Just cut down the deathstarS1's from the last run and they smell so dank. They're drying right now as we speak.

Hope EVERYONE is enjoying their Sunday

• Like 2

blazing a fatty of some chem and deathstar mixed together with a proper sprinkle of chucky scissorhash...

finally got some snow and had to break out the 'ol snowblower this morning!

hhope all is well in OG land

stay warm folks

• Like 2

Not always, smiles

yesterday was a pretty long day for me, though

tired and sore old muscles need that little extra something, eh?

I threw the chuckyhash in there just for kicks...

What's up OG???

Whatchu smokin on?

aint got much to do today so maybe I'll wakenbake with some silverfields

great day to all

• Like 1

more snow...

started the morning with coffeendoob before heading into the frozen mess outside but just came back to reality with a half a joint unlit in my hand and cold coffee in my cup

killingfields is the shizz. It's only getting better n better as it sits in those jars.

• Like 4

Ahh I love that first blast in the morning before a big shovel session :D Had to go to strictly indica's lately because of it, god damn body is cooked. Got some sick Violator Kush that like everything I get, tastes like grape juice. It seems to be a popular flavor up here but it's getting old. I want to taste some of that mossy, dirty kushiness for fuck sakes!

At least there's enough snow that I can launch the sled out of my garage right into the powder :D

Peace

RM

• Like 1

Snow? What's that? We had a chance a few weeks ago, when it was cold, but that time seems to have passed us desert folk by once again. My southern Sierra Nevada's barely got a dusting of snow this winter, we have had some good rain though... gonna be a good wildflower season this year, with all the rain we've had. My desert has a 'green' floor, where it's usually brown. It's 81F outside right now and sunny.. not a cloud in the sky! I put some Strawberry Cough in the grinder this morning, loaded a bowl, topped it with honey oil and sat down with a pot of coffee to begin my morning... and a good morning it has been!!! It's a beautiful day to transplant some clones and up-pot a few plants!!

If this weather keeps up, I'll be enjoying a really early start for this 2015 outdoor season!

Have any of you guys ever thought about entering some of your weed in The Emerald Cup this year?... really, give it some serious thought. Someone's going to win... could be you. I've seen the plants you guys grow and post here on OpenGrow... any one of those plants could have been the winner! There were almost 800 flower entries alone, in the Emerald Cup last year... that's not counting everything else that can be made from cannabis. Even if I don't enter, I'd like to go this year just to check it out.

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

• Like 1

Well I finally got back into the country last night so I went back to back on a couple spliffs of Choc Buddha. Nothing fancy about the buzz on this, just makes you stoned and unmotivated. Just what the doctor ordered. After a bit I threw down a joint of the lemony cut of Lemon G x choc lav to have a brief period of motivation to wrap up a few chores. Then decided to wind down with some SSSDH. This shit is sativa hybrid for sure but also super strong, so after the initial come on you can also fade out if you are tired...which I thankfully did.

Looking like a bubba and black coffee kind of morning.

Dude

• Like 5

@dude - bubba in the morning?

gotta love it...so did extrema and lemon cindy get binned???

Hahaha that line-up of keepers you got must be a rough crew indeed. To bump those two out...sheesh!

@Rev - violator kush sounds like something to smoke before blasting around on your sled!!!

glad you guys finally got enough snow to have some fun.

@DG -strawberry cough sounds wonderful.

@Kay - welcome to OG! You will find many here that partake in their daily devotionals...some of us try to sneak it in every coupla hours!

Looks like my OG crew is huffin fiyah...

It's a wax bone kinda morning for me today. death star nugs and chucky dom ear wax

WHATCHU SMOKING???

• Like 1

Hey man, yes it's nice to hit a nice bat, jump on the sled and hit the trails..the scenery can get quite majestic this time of year.

I smoked a fat bowl of Purple Candy Kush this morning before leaving at 7am, 9:50 right now I'm heavily sedated haha.

Sounds like your menu is set with some all-star shit mad, enjoy!

Have a great weekend everyone,

RM

• Like 1

Warm as hell here in the Western Cape, South Africa. Watered my three ladies with a nice AK47 joint clamped in my mouth. I rent a cottage in a farm outside a small town in wine country. So good wine, good cannabis, pretty little family. What more could a man want on a lovely summer day.

I can't imagine getting used to all the snow on your side. I've only seen snow once in my life.

• Like 4

...i´m jealous,COZ ....but if you dont have snow,you´ll never see real frosty buds like this...... ;)

gallery_1237_719_297471.jpg

reminds me of a ghanaian friend,he was visiting us some years ago during wintertime.he was like a lil child,when he saw his first snow.

to all the fellow northern dudes:

flickr-snow.jpg

:D Happy Plowjob

• Like 6

The seasons are what you make of it. I personally love getting outside in the crisp cold air and working hard or playing harder :)

It was -19C when I got in my car this morning, while it's been colder the wind chill made it feel like -28C which typically freezes things instantly, like your eyeballs.

• Like 3

1:44AM here and I'm chilling with my wife and the dogs in shorts next to an open door. still nice and warmish outside. Watching season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. And o'course smoking countless Swazi spliffs. Lovely man lovely.

• Like 1

Gonna push the limits and start the morning off with a fatty of Killingfields laced w/fresh ear wax...

gallery_9799_4829_2836584.png

Let's see what I can (or can't) get done today!

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em

and be sure to roll it like you grow it...

:j :j :j

PEACE TO ALL

• Like 5

Nice looking nug and slug!

I got a pm from a breeder here this morning asking me to send him 2 highly sought after CBD high clone only's so that's exciting lol.

Not going to happen. FIrst of all I'm a legal grower and sending living plants, cannabis or not is a huge no-no. Second, Im not stupid enough to want to send clone only NA gear to Europe so it can be copied, bred with shit then sold back to us.

These strains are breakthroughs, if someone from this forum sends this asshole cuts of these you're shitting where you eat.

That aside lol, just bowled a bowl of original Bubblegum, really nice wake n bake.

RM

• Like 3

Bubba - Its whats for breakfast. My favorite wake and bake man! So many days I start with Bubba and never switch. One of those ones that is clear enough for the morning and satisfying enough to smoke all day....delicious too...

Yeah I binned the Lemon Cindy and the Extrema cuts. Both were plenty nice, good enough that I am flowering their clones but not continuing. The extremas werent super chemy on the flavor and pretty boring indica buzz. The Lemon Cindy was nice sativa hybrid, but I never reached for her with LT in the jars.

SSSDH is stronger than both...hands down. Its some pretty nice shit, seeing how the chem leaning hybrid pheno does from clone and its backed up in the meantime. SSH pheno was similar on the power scale but all haze taste and no bud structure.

Cheers,

Dude

• Like 3

I never reached for her with LT in the jars.

now that is musIc to my ears...

I can't wait to sample the goodies from the 2 I have almost ready to flower!

right now it is damn cold outside and I'm getting my day started with the first sampling of the huck crosses that got the chop last week.

so far so good -

the huckxchem was first of course, and the taste is in there...still way too fresh and without a proper cure, but man oh man! all of the flavor you could want from the chem only sweetened up a bit by the huck.

nice. I'm wasted.

smoke em if you got em

peace

• Like 1

Yeah, I'm looking forward to growing LT, too. Lemon Cindy went and started a boy band in my grow, so those guys were axed.

My speedy weed fix is now being taken care of by Jalisco Jaze, which I predict will be with me for a while. Maybe JJ x LT?

• Like 1

The Lemon Thai is pretty hard to beat as far as a morning smoke goes... and the flavors! My LT was 17 inches tall, with a 14 inch cola.. great structure on a sturdy little plant. Gonna try to find a place to grow her outdoors, maybe in my backyard... but I got new neighbors recently.. we'll see. I want a big LT this time... my wife snaked my jar from me and damn near smoked all my LT... she wants me to grow more of it too, it's one of her faves... happy wife, happy life! And maybe it'll keep her out of my other jars, lmao!!

Burning a bowl of Sour Diesel with my morning pot of coffee... got some blue chocolate and coso kush on the ready... just in case more strength is needed. It's going to be an awesome day.. supposed to be in the mid 80's here today... I can tell you it's been damn nice around here lately.. looks as though winter is over here, we had maybe 7 weeks of cold weather.. it took longer to flower my kush.

Try and have a good day, fellas!

• Like 1

i'm smoking the w.russian this day :smoke

and doing lots of things. :spell:

thats really great after the chemdog k.o weeks :sleeping:

have a nice :dope:

• Like 2