•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Greystone

Greystone's Quest for the Holy Grail part one

Mota hangs on a few sites occasionally as well. Ive got mota strains all up...popped 5 twisted fruit grey, all up brutha...redneck tnt, heri, ghash, what else....hell idk...Cannot fuckin wait to see what the tf does...Oh shit! Gotta buy coco today...Words gettin atound n they sell out constantly...all soils n mixes seem to be fully stocked. But, they sell shitty nutes. Or not enough good ones I should say...

Motas around tho...Lovin this shit right now...

Thats one well trainef pigeon man...except one fuck up, hes generally a reliable bird, as long as he doesnt chew up the beans first...sometimes I wanna shoot that pigeon.

• Like 2

Mine sucks too, eBay with a loaded prepaid is a decent option... Still waiting for a reputable online shop to take bitcoin, for fucks sake dish network will accept bitcoin.

Yeah but the fuckers dont offer internet at my house...Ive got their tv svc cuz I wanted the net..not offered in this zip code...hughsnet n time warner, i think, are the only options here...but my nearest neighbor has century link...

Anyway, hardening off the wifi starting tonight under the bigger HPS's after topping for clones to replace the shitty loud headband fems. Hoping for better luck, will germ some kolossus while I take twisted fruit notes from Indi.

Bummed out not one of the damn headbands from loud seeds didn't slap me in the face with balls, too many strains out there to play Russian roulette with that garbage. I double checked timers, sources of light and light leaks... Nothing, that coupled with non of the other strains in the same area having any problems and 1/5 of the headbands being a straight up male from fem stock (I got a clone) leads me to believe loud seeds is a money grab pollen chucking hack outfit. Especially when these fems are described "as one of the easiest to stabilize and fem" from jloud himself.

Fuck it, I'm 99% loompa's headband would have wiped the floor with it anyway and they are vegging now, just got all excited to try some legit headband in the near future, I should have known better.

On the positive side, candy kush is legit, 1 threw like 5 nanners late and 1 had 1 ball on entire plant, clones of all 5 are rooted, growing all 5 again, will at least keep the beast of the 5 but 2 have really great terp profiles like skittles so we will see. Not one of the candies produced less than 2.5 oz in organic soil mix with very little top dressing. The best yielded was 4.1oz at about 3 feet high and hard topped 1 time, 9 weeks from seed. That particular pheno has some of the largest most dense buds I have seen with the least sativa bud formation of the bunch, but still retained the sativa stretch.

• Like 1

Due to security concerns and my wife and kids, I just killed everything and shut down everything. I'm keeping my indoor tomatoe gardening equipment for when things change in my area. Stay safe guys.

I'll be putting some bad ass genetics in cold storage for when the time is right :)

Sorry to hear you had to abandon your quest, but if safety is an issue, fuck it. Good luck.

Damn man! So sorry to hear this. Check your pm--G

aw man! that's a bummer mate :( I hope you get the time to finish your quest next run. all the best for that one bro ;)

Secured another area, will take a month or two to build out and then start from scratch from seed, could be worse considering. That's all the bad news.

The good news is this gives me an excuse to either set up a bad ass stadium in a 10x10x8ft high area or go verticle bare bulb (leaning barebulb).

I killed so many plants and worked so fast the past few days to tear down lol. Kind of melancholy about the whole ordeal, but safety is safety I keep telling myself.

Wife helped me out like when we go to Vegas she always pulls me away from the tables when I'm ahead and wanting to double down... She keeps certain negative parts of my personality in check despite if I like it or not at the time.

100 square feet should be plenty of room I guess, especially vert, may have to wall off a veg area or build a mini loft

better safe than sorry as they say ;) glad you got a good woman beside you. stay positive :)

oh, i so hope i never again have to do the emergency tear down. i love building an ops but deconstructing one in a hurry just sucks. but of course you gotta do what you gotta do and keeping your family safe is the top priority.

i've recently gotten on the vert train and don't think i'll ever get off. so much more cost effective and efficient for use of power and space, and so much easier on the back. my first run was short of a gpw, but i had nothing dialed in yet with too few plants that i hadn't vegged nearly long enough. still got .9

if you haven't already, i'd suggest checking out threads in the vert forum at ic mag. you probably already have and already know guys pull over 2 gpw regularly and getting over 3 is possible.

hopefully the headaches of removing gear from your home will lead to something awesome.

Thanks I hope so too, I'm currently obsessing on the build out and will be until it's complete, seems verticle is the way to go these days, gonna spend the next few days researching bulbs and safe ways to hang, and fire prevention. I figure if I have to dial in a new environment i might as well dial it in with a more efficient growing style at the same time. Thanks for the kind words. Gonna be a busy month. I'll start a verticle thread here as well. I have the build out in my head but then start thinking of everything that could go wrong and how to remedy the situation that doesn't even exist yet lol, I'm gonna go roll one and relax. Growing has taught me that patience is oftentimes the thing that is needed most even when it's the last thing I feel like practicing.

Due to security concerns and my wife and kids, I just killed everything and shut down everything. I'm keeping my indoor tomatoe gardening equipment for when things change in my area. Stay safe guys.

I'll be putting some bad ass genetics in cold storage for when the time is right :)

you did the right thing , been there and when you get that feeling ... just pull the plug and live free to grow another day :verrygood

• Like 1