•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

weedmon

A Bodhi Prayer Tower

good alternative to Goji OG might be Bodhi's they have them and paryer tower at rockymountain seed bank. one of the few tyhat are still in stock from bhodi it seems.

Solo's stash

{hollywood pure kush x snow lotus} (star wars bounty hunter stash remix series) This is a genetic remix of Bodhi Seeds Jabba's stash strain (bubba kush x snowlotus), using the Hollywood Pure Kush as the mother. The Hollywood Pure Kush grows like an OG with a kushy vanilla marshmallow citrus butter rum she musk baby powder aromas, very feminine unlike the roasted coffee spice of the other Cali broad leaf kushes. The effect of the Hollywood Pure Kush is a very deep relaxing wrap around mind body liberator, cerebral as well as sensual. This strain will be similar to the Goji OG but with different aromas. Expect crystalline colas of extraterrestrial green fire that will warp time and space and get the party started at the intergalactic cantina...

• Like 1

So the 4 PT's are all different, one short gnarly, one short lethal, one tall foxtaily and a tall dense one that is the producer of the bunch. Should be cutting them today/tomorrow, will try to take pics.

Oh yeah one of the Snow Leopards looks a real beast as well.

Busy at the moment.....

Here we go, 3 of the 4 seedlings, am now 6 weeks in with these 3 from clones

#4 the tower big yielder, did throw out a few nanners in the last week, but no problem, fruity

gallery_269_5360_11121.jpg

gallery_269_5360_118088.jpg

gallery_269_5360_162352.jpg

#5 the shorter one, bit stronger, smells of orange marmalade

gallery_269_5360_58632.jpg

gallery_269_5360_125606.jpg

gallery_269_5360_10443.jpg

#7 the foxtaily one, smells of lemon perfume, my favourite

gallery_269_5360_81762.jpg

gallery_269_5360_35189.jpg

gallery_269_5360_158261.jpg

I like all of these, but #7 just steals it, so if you want an uplifting buzz, this is it, yeehaw

• Like 10

Beautiful sharing mate, what do you use as medium and nutrients ? I can't remind and you change perhaps... look like they've got just what they needed. Frosty and big buds ! B)

This is a bomb strain you have. I just poped a few myself last night.

To those wanting the hard to find gogi og, I can first hand recommend the Lotus Larry. Same og type strain, dank as fk.

Thanks friends, good luck SD30 with the PT's.

My main clone crop is in the middle, with the seedlings on the outside proving themselves.

My name's cloneman but I love doing seeds (going on 23 years). I love Bodhi stuff, got 4 Goji, 4 Synergy and 2 Gooeybreeder Seeds Psychopatch at 6 weeks flo, just starting to bulk up. With clones of most of them waiting in the wings.

Also just germing/planting (yesterday/today Bodhi Strange Brew, Snowhigh Blueberry Blast and 4 Dynasty MissUJack

Errr Yeehaw!

• Like 2

We have to see the Psychopatch! :D

I have been hearing this strain come up in close circles a lot recently... funny you mention :)

Would love to see MissUJack :D

I had a pack, 8 didn't germinate, still have 2x left ;)

Bodhi makes beautiful art :)

Great work!

• Like 1

I'm a little late to the party, but I'd also love to see the Miss U Jack in action! Not a lot of grow reports for it out there. Received some as freebies a while ago and I've had em stored away in the refrigerator until better days come.

Rose, I got the Psycho (10 pack) as a freebee when I had a problem with some other seeds, so I popped 5 of them and got 2 females from 4 plants. One of them looks like its going to take for ever to finish, kept a clone of the decent one. Short compact plants.

I popped 5 of the MissUJack (still got 5) and 4 germinated in 24 hours, planted them and then managed to blow the other seed off the tissue in to oblivion trying to get rid of some soil on it. Oops...

Will check to see if they have come up and let you both know how they do..

Happy weekend

• Like 2

So its 3 MUJ, one died, they look great at 2 weeks.

Will post a link for the info, don't want to muddy this thread up....

• Like 1

If im not mistaken,

Psychopatch is made by Gooeybreeder Seeds

https://www.choice-cannabis-seeds.com/gooeybreeder-seeds-psychopatch/prod_4841.html

And MissUjack was a limited freebie release from Professor P from Dynasty Seeds.

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/47457-miss-u-jack-vs-ms-universe-x-jack/

• Like 2

Ms U jack sounds like it shoulda been kept around just from the 2 strains.. Im not a sativa guy but....anyway, I think I have a few prayer tower beans comin soon...

MissUJack was/is dank. I didn't give her proper credit and smoked it all up too soon. I have a schwag jar that I dump the remains of other jars into, so every now and then I'll get a hit of her.

gallery_3221_4169_165830.jpg

• Like 2