•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
ProfessorP

Dynasty Seeds is now Dynasty Genetics

The time has come! Dynasty Genetics is now up and running! Formerly Dynasty Seeds we have changed names but still plan on bringing the highest quality medicine to patients. We are keeping the Dynasty for relationships made over time and the Genetics represents our desire to continue producing highly medicinal strains for those in need. Continuing and refining our work with a plethora of parents (old and new), we look forward to increasing the size of our gene pool to bring you the best. Dynasty Genetics, still healing the world one taproot at a time!

ps. we'd like to thank R.Marx for the amazing work on the new logo… check out his work at R. Marx - Artist......Look inside for original works, gigposters , limited edition prints , postcards and stickers (we will remove link if it's of conflicting interest ;))

Dynasty_Poster_e.JPG

• Like 16

Congrats, Prof P!!

Keep up the great work

The Huck Kush I've got are all looking great and I will be trying the Caramel Cough and Pineapple Diesel next (thnk Mr. Dirt for that)

I can't even tell you how pleased I am to be running this gear

Thank you once again

Looking forward to your fine creations. :wub:

This is good news! I am happy for you and your crew, ProfessorP. The medical strains that you create really help those of us(me included) in need of good, natural medicine.

Looking forward to the amazing strains to come from your stable.

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

Happy vibes ! :specool

Hope you can rework your first strains and some news if needed, I got some packs but really missed Blue Heron and others I wanted. Me still loving your old Shiskaberry. :lol:

Good luck for yours projects...

Awesome man. CCK is my wife's favorite knockout strain for sleep. Does that mean that the strains in sanniesshop that were to be phased out are not going to be phased out?

If im not mistaken those genetics were lost. His latest three he'll have. But the cc, cck, dri, possibly huck n ms uni, grab em. I think that was when this Dynasty name change began. Theres a thread. Its the reason I grabbed a pack of each n went on a breeding frenzy with dynasty.

• Like 1

Ok i have a complaint. i only saw 2 xx as the largest size. i need 3xx min or i'll fall out lol. i also did not see the dynasty design above can u help a fat boy out please

so i can help rep/spread the dynasty genetics energy around.it's a design i can wear safely. i can't afford to wear big pot leafs and shit on the regular. lol

• Like 2

May the green gods smile upon you. I know I am. I loo forward to more of your wonderful things!

• Like 1

Hai mr professor :)

Great to hear this, love ur stuff.

Any chance you release some more genetics with blue magoo in em?

On seedfinder i saw a blue magoo backcross. im hoping, and some kind of praying that some new magooX is gonna hit the #**! fan?

I grew mnt hood h, blue heron, oregon huck. Those led to believe me that this magoo of yours is really something special.

Hope its still around.

• Like 1

Congrats professor P! Ive got all your gear from sannies and could not be happier with your genetics! Thanks soo much! Mycomaniac.

• Like 1