•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

You guys gave me such a warm welcome I should really take some time and share some of my art with you don'tcha think. Thanks again OpenGrow for hosting my images.

My hummingbirds and cannabis pics became very popular on the web as Peeps seem to think of Mother Nature and what a wonderful thing we have been blessed with, two of her finest creations, cannabis and hummingbirds. I'm sorry it took so long for me to get a thread up here but I am shooting pics right now and have some never before published images I thought you'd enjoy.

These are single frame digital captures each taken in a single moment in time. By that I mean, they are not Photo-shopped, nothing is added or taken away from them. Some are cropped and lighting/color adjusted, sharpened, but NO other digital manipulation is done to these.

There has been a lot of controversy regarding my images and if the hummingbirds pictured are actually feeding on or ingesting cannabis, I do not believe they do, I have never seen them try to get nectar from this species of plant. They are only "passing thru" my grow, inspecting the plants, searching for food, nectar, possibly bugs. That makes these pix even more rare and hard to capture.

First is Tom Hills' Deep Chunk, a seeded mom flowering now..enjoy...DD

Edit..sorry, I uploaded the images, you can see them in my gallery, and used the my media to place them in my post, I'm getting this error..trying to fix this..DD

"You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

IMG 6776 hummer deep chunk C W

IMG 6769 hummer deep chunk C W

IMG 6766 hummer deep chunk C W

IMG 6759 hummer deep chunk C W

IMG 6750 hummer deep chunk C W

Edited by DoobieDuck
  • Like 10

Wonderful pics. Captures something special we don't get to see everyday. :grinning_respect:

• Like 1

Nice pics, Doobie. Good job on capturing the wings as more than just a blur. :)

• Like 1

This is outstanding work! Capturing some truly rare and amazing shots, Bravo and good show!

Is that real though? Are hummingbirds really attracted to cannabis and are they actually extracting some nectar? If indeed that is the case, who has an ounce of Canna hummingbird nectar for me?

• Like 1

Is that real though? Are hummingbirds really attracted to cannabis and are they actually extracting some nectar? If indeed that is the case, who has an ounce of Canna hummingbird nectar for me?

strainhazy I don't mean to mis-lead anyone here by posting these. The images are real, there is no photoshop done to them at all in the way of adding things or taking things out of them. Are they attracted to cannabis, no I think not. This is from my website:

is that the hummingbirds are “feasting on cannabis”..they are not. I will not

reveal just" .."One myth that accompanies my hummingbird images when others post or share them is that the hummingbirds are “feasting on cannabis”..they are not. I will not reveal just how my cameras are set up or the technique or lenses used, but I feel safe in saying the birds do not ingest cannabis. I know that takes some of the fun or feel good out of my images for some of you, I’m sorry. In my many many years of doing this, I have very rarely seen them ever come in contact with the plant, although the lenses I used and camera angles make it appear as they are.."

Having said that, thanks so much all of you for your appreciation of my art. It is very difficult and takes a great deal of patience to capture these. In a typical afternoon shoot I'll shoot 200 frames and seldom keep more than two or three of those. Sometimes never publishing any of those. Getting a good shot has taken me 35 years of doing this type imagery to achieve.

More from my Deep Chunk collection..these from a little earlier on, puff puff pass..DD.

IMG 7189 hummer deep chunk C W

IMG 7188 hummer deep chunk C W

IMG 7187 hummer deep chunk C W

IMG 7184 hummer deep chunk C W

Hummingbird image By DoobieDuck

• Like 1

Welcome followers, welcome everybody really. Sorry it's been so long in between posts, I'll fix that right now. The fall flowers show starts today. I have some unique rare genetics to share along with some of my own genetics. Here is my MoonMonkey Haze growing again this year. Fresh pixels right outta the camera, if you'd like to see more there will be more soon..thanks for the visits...peace..DD

IMG 9936 MMHaze C K W

IMG 9935 MMHaze C K W

IMG 9933 MMHaze C K W

IMG 9932 MMHaze C K W

• Like 6

very beautiful pics, DD ... where have you been all the time, eh? :)

(i remember one of this beautiful pics making some confusion on the TSDboard, haha)

• Like 1

smilesyle thank you, nice complement..santero always great to see you, Misterdirt thanks..

.. everyone here's a list of things to look forward to, varietis in my grow. All female- images soon..cheers..DD

SweetBlue F2 by Doobie

Devil Weed Seed Pineapple=Pineapple Express X Apollo 11

Subcool Agent Orange

Snow High Shiva

Devil Weed Seed Apollo Purps

LouDog Casey AS2=white jones (casey leaning) x arne's snowdog (hfh, esben's gear)

LouDog Casey F3

M Davis Blueberry x Chronic

Teethmarks Destar BX

Doobie MoonMonkey Haze

Doobie Rocket Bubble

Riot Seed Chocolate dawg=Holy Chocolate Dawg Holy Chocolate Thai x DanBo's Big Sur Holyweed x WCD710 (West Coast Dawg x Suge Nite OG)

Bohempian Sour Deisel F3 cross.

• Like 1

The list ^ must have shocked you guys, no comments? Well images speak louder than words and as a photographer I know that for sure. Here is more MoonMonkey Haze..I'm shooting images like mad so I think you can expect updates at least once a week if not more from here until finish. Thanks for looking..DD

IMG 9629 MMHaze C K W

IMG 9627 MMHaze C K W

IMG 9626 MMHaze C K W

IMG 9625 MMHaze C K W

• Like 4

Nice pics! Try using the BB code when posting and they render full size in the thread.

for example.

moonmonkey haze

gallery_10071_4607_52185.jpg

thanks again!

Havent tried any of tthe strains you are growing. Been interested in seeing actuals from Riot tho. Hope you can keep sharing...

sure am eager to see your work and some pics of the beans teethmark and bohempian made.

please keep em great pics coming and don't feel bad about everybody being afraid of you (LOL),

sometimes peepz are just a bit intimidated by skills of your format. the guys and gals will warm up,

as soon as they see what you are about, bro ;)

much love your way !!

• Like 1

Thank you my friend Santero, you do good work, Sad to see anyone intimidated by me or my images, they're real cannabis being shared by someone who works very very hard at sharing the love of cannabis..no tricks, no intent to do anything other than be friendly and puff puff pass.

Here's Bohempians Diesel cross, no monster colas but that a soil problem of mine I think, where she ended up at, not the genetics by any means. More very soon...resepct, DD

IMG 9968 Bo sour deisel C K W

IMG 9967 Bo sour deisel C K W

IMG 9966 Bo sour deisel C K W

IMG 9965 Bo sour deisel C K W

IMG 9964 Bo sour deisel C K W

IMG 9963 Bo sour deisel C K W

• Like 6

The list ^ must have shocked you guys, no comments?

Hey DD I'm shocked 40.gif by the list and shocked 40.gif by the quality buds and pics 24.gif

:wave: thanks for sharing

• Like 2

Some of my work, all natural lighitng, Doobie's Rocket Bubble:

(Eroc DP x HTC DC) x (Mss x SB) a cross of the two below crosses:

Hybrids from Hell seed’s cross; (EROC DP x HTC DC) from Esbe ” you will find she will go very white with a lot of diesel in her. Was made with a special og bub deep chunk pheno with a lot of skunk notes in it. the dad was blue hemps e-rocket(erdbeer x alpine rocket, both swiss classics) and our local danish passion, an old passion#1 adjusted to danish climate since the early 80ties.

Called "rocket chunk" due to its great yields and heavy skunky chunky stone. “

Crossed by me with:

H3ad Seed (MssxSB) This is Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Bubble.

May be one of the earliest to go in the grow but she keeps putting on those white pistils on top. Cheers..DD

IMG 9977 Rocket B C K W

IMG 9976 Rocket B C K W   Copy

IMG 9975 Rocket B C K W   Copy

IMG 9974 Rocket B C K W   Copy

IMG 9973 Rocket B C K W   Copy

• Like 3

Great outdoorbuds, great genetics. I like , that you seem to go with the small breeders. I often head an eye on esbens gear, but didn´t try it yet. Happy toking, with all these strains!

smile

• Like 1

very nice pics doobieduck, love the looks of your bud shots and ofcourse the hummer ones. be safe and keep it coming. loved it

• Like 1

Guys many thanks, show goes into full swing as of today, lotsa pics awaiting your viewing. As soon as I can upload the; a couple times a week...cheers and enjoy..DD

IMG 0292 choc dawg C W

IMG 0290 choc dawg K C W

IMG 0288 choc dawg C W

IMG 0287 choc dawg C W

• Like 5