•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

All looking good Doobie, good to see you doing macro as you do. Do you have much contact with wally duck as he gave me some ducksfoot 2 (from persephones) and really want to show him the plant. Me and zood used to do a lot of macro and micro stuff on a site we all used to frequent so you already know my work Doobie and I have seen some great pics of yours. Hope ya pains aint too great and send wally my greets (mws) and I will shoot a few pics for him if you know where I can catch up with him. All the best ken

• Like 1

Outstanding..

Thank you barney

Outstanding and beautiful images brother.

..and you too Bluesky..

All looking good Doobie, good to see you doing macro as you do. Do you have much contact with wally duck as he gave me some ducksfoot 2 (from persephones) and really want to show him the plant. Me and zood used to do a lot of macro and micro stuff on a site we all used to frequent so you already know my work Doobie and I have seen some great pics of yours. Hope ya pains aint too great and send wally my greets (mws) and I will shoot a few pics for him if you know where I can catch up with him. All the best ken

Thanks Ken, I grew out some Wally gear last year and he followed along, this fall I haven't seen him in a long time, if I do, for sure, I'll give him your info. I have a new macro set up that will, if you can beleive it, take my images to a new level. Those pics you'll see here soon.

For now, Friends I'm way behind, have the chop starting, the trim, hundreds of images to shoot and process, again I promiss to load them as I get time..please stay tagged...loving it though.

How about some colour, this is Devil Weed Seeds "Apollo Purp 11", I have two phenos one lighter one darkie...both here, cheers..DD

From the breeder described as:

Apollo Purp 11, DWS’s beautiful Apollo mom gets a sweet touch of purple joy in this amazing cross of Apollo 11 and Purple skunk. My goal after two years of work with this strain was to give this plant the great mind Apollo 11 high with some beautiful colors to boot. There will be some beautiful purple plants in your beans with this one. Flowering time is about 7 – 8 weeks.

IMG 0362 purps C W

IMG 0358 purps C W

IMG 0357 purps C W

IMG 0356 purps C W

IMG 0355 purps C W

• Like 6

robogro thank you..Here is Solili Queen from Teethmarks Seed. Described as: Soliliqueen = a lady space queen f3 x ms universe #10

I have tons of images and many varieties coming, I hope some of you will follow along..DD

IMG 0498 Solili queen C W

IMG 0495 Solili queen C W

IMG 0494 Solili queen C W

IMG 0493 Solili queen C W

IMG 0492 Solili queen C W

• Like 1

Bigun thanks for posting, Guys..I hope you don't mind if I whip in just a few more images, the last of my art from my miniatures Cali Harvest series. I had so many requests I do some more of these before moving on for the year I just had to try this. I found the chain saw on eBay and it does a great job cutting down these monster buds. Enjoys, back to flower pics soon with some hopefully great macros to follow..DD

PS. My photographic prints, macros and flowers, will be on display and some for sale this December at the Emerald Cup in Santa Rosa..hope to see you there...

IMG 1083 Canna cutter harvest C W

IMG 1072 Canna cutter harvest C W

IMG 1070 Canna cutter harvest C W

IMG 1056 Canna cutter harvest C W

IMG 1053 Canna cutter harvest C W

IMG 1047 Canna cutter harvest C W

• Like 2

When I guy gets no replies or comments it's time to get the hint..drop the toys Doob and get back to flowers! Man am I behind again, chop shoot trim chop shoot trim....damn it never ends. I gotta get back to posting more pics..so..here we are on a rainy day providing excellent lighting in the grow.

My Sweet Blue F2..cheers...

IMG 0563 sweet blue F2 C W

IMG 0560 sweet blue F2 C W

IMG 0558 sweet blue F2 C W

IMG 0557 sweet blue F2 C W

IMG 0556 sweet blue F2 C W

• Like 4

hahaa you´re right Doobie...much better than the chainsaw guy ;)

lovely colors,very nice!!!

• Like 1

haha, the canna-cutter is a good idea :)

keep 'em coming, DD ... your beautiful pics are always a cheer up.

• Like 1

saxo-san-reverand, thank you all for commenting.

What could more appropriate the morning after Halloween than a dose of Holy Chocolate Dawg. These some of my last images in my studio, I think I have one more round of pics and some macros of her coming at some time in the future.

Thank you Matt Riot for providing these fine genetics. I hope these images relate the resin content in this babe, she's bursting. So much so that just a brush up against her will leave a sticky mess on you; Wonderful aroma as well. Hopefully see you when the macros show up..be well, DD

IMG 0842 holy choc dawg C W

IMG 0847 holy choc dawg C W

IMG 0845 holy choc dawg C W

IMG 0835 holy choc dawg C W

IMG 0833 holy choc dawg C W

IMG 0822 holy choc dawg C W

• Like 4

Saxo you're my buddy, thanks for posting and enlargin for me! Smiles....

I seem to forgotten my own MoonMonkey Haze somewhere back in the archive of photos. She's a real treat, hardest nuggets I grow, they clunk if you drop one. Very dense, very sweet yet skunky musty..even a little moldy smell. Enjoy, more to follow..DD

IMG 0592 MMHaze C W

IMG 0589 MMHaze C W

IMG 0587 MMHaze C W

IMG 0586 MMHaze C W

IMG 0585 MMHaze C W

IMG 0584 MMHaze C W

• Like 1

@robogro always nice to see you hanging with me, moving into the studio after this. These the last of the Devil Weed Apollo Purps 11. I'll try and make those studio pics worth stckin around for..cheers.DD

IMG 0572 purps C W

IMG 0571 purps C W

IMG 0570 purps C W

• Like 1

doobie, all ya have to do is copy the bb code and paste it to your thread. if I can master It anyone can.I dot know shit about one of thee machines. happy growing and beautiful buds. :wave:

• Like 1

doobie, all ya have to do is copy the bb code and paste it to your thread. if I can master It anyone can.I dot know shit about one of thee machines. happy growing and beautiful buds. :wave:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

...indeed, lovely looking purps Doobie :wub: and great pix..as usual !!

Guys I'm honored I still have some of you following my art. Thanks so much. And... Guess what I found, more images in the grow. I have a few more from the grow guys, thanks for your views,I hope you enjoy these from Bohempians Sour Diesel cross....DD

IMG 1005 Bo Sour Deisel W

IMG 0998 Bo Sour Deisel W

IMG 0995 Bo Sour Deisel W

IMG 0994 Bo Sour Deisel W

• Like 3

really DD copy and paste the BBCode, I'm lazy and would rather see them in a post as going to personal galleries :fish:

snapback.pngbigun, on 10 November 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

Nice pics as always..you mentioned some new tech on macro shots... what are you doing? layering with some new motor driven camera mount or something...

gallery_10071_4607_46377.jpg

gallery_10071_4607_36624.jpg

gallery_10071_4607_60645.jpg

gallery_10071_4607_12988.jpg

• Like 4

Robogro I do appreciate your doing that for me but really buddy, are you saying you're so lazy you can't click on an image? I'd rather the site allow me to post as full size without going thru all the extra steps, loading them to a gallery etc. but I'm not complaining. I visit a lot of sites daily, I share and post hundreds of images per month, those extra steps to cost me time friend, sorry.

Well I made it thru the Emerald Cup and it's back to sharing my art in the forums..here we go. To finish up the fall shoot the next couple weeks I'll be posting the last of my fall flowers. You'll get the studio pics very soon, here is Moon Monkey Haze..DD

MoonMonkey Haze

MoonMonkey Haze

MoonMonkey Haze

MoonMonkey Haze

• Like 5

I have just a few more from my fall grow and then I'll be sharing my studio images, also from last fall which I'm sure some of you will like. I can't wait to start posting them, peace..DD

Agent Orange from TGA Subcool..

IMG 1043 Agent OJ W

IMG 1042 Agent OJ W

IMG 1040 Agent OJ W

IMG 1038 Agent OJ W

• Like 4

nice pix´n´buds,as usual :yummy:

Thanks Saxo, I understand Peeps running outta things to say, probably because of how prolific I post on the Net.

nice picture Doobie and yes I am lazy 60.gif

Thank you too Robo...

I remember the day when I posted images like those last ones and people commented, praised, asked questions. Well I'm not quitting this show and I hope some more of you are still following, it's OK if you just want to look.. This is MoonMonkey Haze from my studio, which is really just an enclosed front porch. Many many more to come..enjoy..DD

IMG 0763 MMHaze W

IMG 0760 MMHaze W

IMG 0756 MMHaze W

IMG 0751 MMHaze W

IMG 0747 MMHaze W

• Like 9