•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Before I clicked on that first MM Haze shot, it was so colorful that I thought a hummingbird must be in it.

• Like 2

....great crosses/strains and beautyful,high quality pix,no doubt DoobieBro ...but i guess,when posting big pix(not just Thumbnails) ,you probably get more response....that means,most peeps as lazy as Robogro on this :lol: ...but maybe im wrong :innocent:

anyway,Great Job,Doobie

this is my faforit one.....

gallery_10071_4607_6117.jpg

:icecream: :dribble:

• Like 4

Misterdirt, thank you, Saxo as always thank you, you do great work my friend. Before I quit the MMHaze I have one more batch of images. Then on to something new, peace..enjoy, DD

IMG 0780 MMHaze W

IMG 0779 MMHaze W

IMG 0777 MMHaze W

IMG 0769 MMHaze W

IMG 0765 MMHaze W

• Like 5

Gotta take a break in the action, Friends I have several publishing works on the burner right now and wake up to my newest cover this morning. Not knowing if the good people over at Cannabis now had used my images or not, what a welcome surprise to see Ed Rosenthal post this on Facebook today. Looks like I'll have another issue to find a few copies of..more soon..DD

canna Now cover CW

• Like 10

Right on Doobie.. how cool is that?! Being on the cover of Cannabis Now.. that will give you some serious exposure with your art... even more than you got from attending the Emerald Cup. Things are really moving forward for you... I wish you good luck.

DesertGrown

• Like 1

...a couple more reasons to consider picking up a copy, two rarely published hummingbird images of mine are included as full page shots..be well..DD

IMG 0302 hummer 2 canna Now 01 2015

IMG 0301 hummer 1 canna Now 01 2015

• Like 5

Well done DD. I'm glad that you are getting some great exposure in a larger market.

Thank you for sharing some of your work here with us. :wave:

• Like 1

I have always thought of you as a celebrity Doob. Nice work my friend

• Like 1

I was just on ICmag today and seen your name being tossed about in a thread about Gorilla Glue 4. Several people mentioned missing you and stated that you were Not Banned.

O4 the topic of GG #4, I would be really interested if anyone knew how i could get a cut up here in Seattle.

So Doob, you are a brother and one of the boys that will always be remembered as a good guy in cannabis (and of course photograpy as well)

• Like 1

Randude thanks for being so blunt.. smiles, I will too! It is nice to still be remembered over at IC, I was banned and given no reason why. I broke no rules, I was visiting with the new Gestapo Skip via "Private Messages" not in public, then I got this when I tried to log in back in 2012- and still do. I have no idea why they continue to deny this.

I'd forgive them and return as a friendly respectful member but they've never reached out to me as I think the shit storm it would cause prevents them from doing so...IE: people would ask me about it and that is against their rules, sad buddy.

They're a great site and people I called my family, miss them dearly. I've never grow GG of any kind. Hammerhead had some if you can find him around. Appreciate your post..DD

ICMag banned 11 9 2012

You've been banned for no reason! Let that be a lesson!

Does Kim Jong Il run that website?

• Like 3

Mr D, you are close. The site is so big and has so many percs for being so big that those in the upper circles are paranoid of losing it. Not only will Skip ban someone, he bans their entire family.

• Like 3

Guys sorry I missed all of that ^ till now. Unusual things go on there at IC, most behind the scenes with the Admin who know nothing about what it is like to be a member..peace..DD

And what an honor and a good way to revive this thread. I received today the new issue of Skunk. My Rocket Bubble featured as the centerfold..here's the info on the variety..cheers..DD

Doobies’ Rocket Bubble (Eroc DP x HTC DC) x (Mss x SB)

Hybrids from Hell seed’s cross; (EROC DP x HTC DC) Description from Esbe the breeder: quote” you will find she will go very white with a lot of diesel in her. Was made with a special og bub deep chunk pheno with a lot of skunk notes in it. the dad was blue hemps e-rocket(erdbeer x alpine rocket, both swiss classics) and our local danish passion, an old passion#1 adjusted to danish climate since the early 80ties. Called "rocket chunk" due to its great yields and heavy skunky chunky stone. “

H3ad Seed (MssxSB) This is Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Bubble. Mss x SB described by Mrs. H3ad as: “H3ad made the mssxsb from the mss clone and sour bubble”

I’m not positive which Sour Bubble H3ad used, here is info on Bogs..

Sour Bubble; Sour Bubble BX3: Sour Bubble- Bog-A very unusual bubblegum derived from my Bogbubble gene pool. This is my most potent strain. Sour Bubble promises to be my best medical strain to date. Flowers in 49-55 days.

skunk magazine centerfold 03 15

• Like 4

To me, getting banned from IC mag looks very good on ones resume.

They have a problem with anyone there who isn't helping them sell seeds, sorta like Amway people.

Your either part of their down line or your not friends.

• Like 2

Awesome pics so can i ask what flash speed you are using since most people would think its shutter speed that captures the wings when actually its the flash speed i also take it you used multiple flash off your camera either way awesome i have strted dabbing into high end camera's still doing my searching its either Nikon or Canon leaning towards the Canon

Randude thanks for being so blunt.. smiles, I will too! It is nice to still be remembered over at IC, I was banned and given no reason why. I broke no rules, I was visiting with the new Gestapo Skip via "Private Messages" not in public, then I got this when I tried to log in back in 2012- and still do. I have no idea why they continue to deny this.

I'd forgive them and return as a friendly respectful member but they've never reached out to me as I think the shit storm it would cause prevents them from doing so...IE: people would ask me about it and that is against their rules, sad buddy.

They're a great site and people I called my family, miss them dearly. I've never grow GG of any kind. Hammerhead had some if you can find him around. Appreciate your post..DD

Yo Doobie there has been some strange events on ICM that have raised a few eyebrows

"Private" messages aren't private.

They can read our messages.

Stop snooping, mods!

It's bad enough we have the N.S.A. up our asses.

Ever think ICM could be run by the DEA after Gypsy got busted?

Are you aware that Sam S had a seed business years ago in Santa Cruz, and everyone but him went down?

And now he works for Hortipharm, a company that is trying to lock up patents on any strain that has skunk in it?

skunksam? i think he lives in A'dam atm

and i could def. believe that the coppers could have taken over ICM, stupid fuckers

Sam the Skunkman is a real piece of work, if you believe the hundreds or thousands of complaints about him on the internet. Where there is smoke there is usually fire. However, if you believed what some people close to me (at one time) say about me you would think I am worse. I would not personally go into any serious business with him, but I feel that way about a lot of folks.

I think having been part of ICM and being banned is a right of passage for us. Indeed, there are many people on that site that have been banned many times and just keep making new accounts. Many do not even make a secret of it on that site. Anyone that outshines their old old outdated mods is in jeopardy. I see JJ and Babba take on people in threads and threaten them if they do not agree with them. I imagine on a daily bases several people are banned, or banned again. I was not banned myself for violating the TOU, only sleeping with the wrong woman lol. Long story better left unshared.

• Like 1