•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Delicious pictures.

• Like 1

Vegas Anyone? Anyone near or in and out of Vegas? Grab one of these, The good Peeps at Vegas Cannabis have honored me with another cover this year. Collectors can order prints up to 16x20 of the original image of this from me to go along with their copy of the magazine. The mag is free, if you can get one before they're all gone..peace..DD

december 2015 cover W

hummer 7638 16x20 W

• Like 6

..here's Doobies' Rocket Bubble showing some colour...I'm taking her in the studio next! .,...peace..

LA1A8158 Rbubble W

LA1A8132 Rbubble W

LA1A8140 Rbubble W

LA1A8142 Rbubble W

LA1A8144 Rbubble W

LA1A8158 Rbubble W

• Like 5

..and guys in an effort to bring you the best of the best from last fall here's some of my Rocket Bubble captured with the portrait lens to help bring out more of the hues and colour along with add bokeh..enjoy.

LA1A7799 RBubble W

LA1A7800 RBubble W

LA1A7803 RBubble W

LA1A7804 RBubble W

LA1A7805 RBubble W

LA1A7806 RBubble W

• Like 2

So glad you said something Saxo, many thanks..and many thanks for the likes friends.

Thanks so much for all your like and especially those that commented.

More of my breeding mostly unseen until now..enjoy and share..

Hummingbird the Cannabis Hybrid

KaliCocoaFlo x Jolly Bud or long version: Kalimost Cocoa Kush Flo x Jolly bud

Hummingbird the Hybrid. This was created from genetics obtained from web forum member Mr. Alkaline with KaliCocoaFlo, and from breeder Mountain High Seed, Fjallhoga with his Jolly Bud, those crossed in 2010 by me. There are two phenos, a red stem and a green stem, you’ll see only the Red Stem here.

Info on the lineage from the web...

Mod's Kali Most…. Not to be confused with Kali mist....It's 1/3 original kali mist (pre 1999), 1/3 new kali mist, 1/3 destroyer

…Jolly Bud = Sweet Tooth1.1 x Blockhead

Original Flo is a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa/ 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. Most of Flo's sativa genetics come from an Oaxacan (Mexican) sativa, the other from a Thai sativa, and the indica genetics are contributed by an Afghani indica strain.

Cocoa Kush

"Cocoa Kush"–a structurally Kush hybrid of a cross between a female "Blueberry Sativa" (from the exact same seed stock that produced the mother of the "Blue Satellite"; the mother of the "Cocoa Kush" being large with some variegation and lavender/blue hues–especially on the undersides of dark leaves on an asymmetric plant often with no discernable main-stem and long side-branches–reminiscent of the original "Chocolate Thai" both structurally and experientially) crossed with the "Original Blueberry" male (a stretch-indica). This quasi-hybrid grows medium-height Kush-like plants with short nodes, large, dark-green foliage, thick-yet-sturdy hollow stems and tight-yet-elongated buds of swollen calyx/bract flowers completely coated in large, clear trichome of superior aromatics."

LA1A6684 hummer W

LA1A6683 hummer W

LA1A6682 hummer W

LA1A6680 hummer W

LA1A6679 hummer W

• Like 2

I am just getting into my studio images from last fall, I know you guys are going to appreciate some of these. Thanks always for your likes. Here more of the HammerHead SourDubb x Querkle, these done with flash showing of f the resin content, not much green showing here..cheers...

LA1A6471 sourdubb X querkle W

LA1A6468 sourdubb X querkle W

LA1A6463 sourdubb X querkle W

LA1A6461 sourdubb X querkle W

LA1A6451 sourdubb X querkle W

• Like 4

Let's stir things up a little with something new?

I certainly will NOT take all the credit for this as there are some fine breeders work displayed in my new poly-hybrid. I grew out for the first time this summer, only one plant, possibly more next summer. I've rarely released photos of her but have bunches to add in the next couple weeks..peace..

The low down on the genetics..

Chunky Moonshine =Deep Chunk x Menage a Moonshune (Menage a Moonshine is a creation of mine, Mist of Destruction (MOD) Seed Ménage a Trio grown from a breeder pack by me in 2012, crossed with pollen from an Old Moonshine F2 male I grew out also in 2012, the original F2s OMs seed direct from Bohempian) ..DC is Deep Chunk

Menage a Trio is:

(Dreamweaver X Godbud) X (Arjans haze X Cinnamon)

The mom was a Dreamweaver. all indica. Mod crosses it with a Godbud male. all indica. So there's a bunch of 'DreamGoddess' seeds.

But a nearby Cinnamon Haze (Arjan's Haze x jack Herer cinnamon pheno), tossed some pollen and it got on the Dreamweaver moms.

So there's also some CHD (Cinnamon Haze Dreamweaver) seeds. So there are two strains of hybrid seeds. DG and CHD.

Old Time Moonshine

A true Hashplant, selected for its outstanding production of large, clear gland heads. This mostly indica hybrid really packs a musky/fruity punch with a medium height producing large, dense buds glistening with trichomes. She is more musky than fruity with a burgundy/earthen flavour at cure. Top notch Moonshine!

DC is Tom Hills Deep Chunk a breeder pack given to me personally by Tom.

Breeder description:

Deep Chunk

Deep Chunk This unique broadleaf from Afghanistan was introduced to Northern California in the latter part of the 1970 A fast flowering plant with thick stems, short internodes, and excellent resin production of the highest quality. The smoke is thick and full-bodied. Flavors range from skunk to Hashy pine, from grapefruit, to chocolate, to coffee. Deep Chunk breeds true for many traits and has earned a solid reputation as a valuable tool in many breeding programs.

LA1A7304 chunky moonshine W

LA1A7289 chunky moonshine W

LA1A7284 chunky moonshine W

LA1A7277 chunky moonshine W

LA1A7276 chunky moonshine W

• Like 4

She is a fine looker.

Nothing more gratifying than having something you made that stands up to the best of em!

Bravo!

Hempyfan,

Jah Bless!

• Like 1

No one has a better lock on purple genetics than Gooey Breeder IMO, here's his Purple Mayhem from my grow. I'm not getting this type purple from any others yet, I might give thwm a cold night out or two. The challenge here for me is to capture images with the pistles remaining white and not picking up some sort of color from the digital process, lighting, etc.. Enjoy as always...

IMG 2148 purple mahem W

IMG 2142 purple mahem W

IMG 2160 purple mahem W

IMG 2153 purple mahem W

IMG 2147 purple mahem W

IMG 2136 purple mahem W

• Like 2

Doobies' Cripple Creek..not to be confused with Toms. These some fresh images shot last November never before published. Rock hard nuggies...cheers.

LA1A8027 cripple creek W

LA1A8015 cripple creek W

LA1A7983 cripple creek W

LA1A7963 cripple creek W

LA1A7959 cripple creek W

• Like 3

Saxo not ignoring you buddy, just haven't been by in awhile, thank you. Today, almost the last of my studio pics from last fall. Here is Relentless Seed Cherry Cookie again showing off her resinous content, enjoy and Happy new Years..see you next year..DD

LA1A0854 cherry cookie W

LA1A0852 cherry cookie W

LA1A0850 cherry cookie W

LA1A0847 cherry cookie W

LA1A0844 cherry cookie W

• Like 2

Welcome back, my friend. Love you're artwork. The breeding is not to shabby either. :) thanks DD