•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

kamut

Where can I order a high CBD strain?

I tried some high CBD gummy bears from a New Mexico medical dispensary, and I thought they actually helped with pain. I haven't really gotten a definitive effect off this stuff until now. I'm going to call the place and get as much info as I can about what they did to make it.

Anyway, where can I order seeds for a "high CBD strain"? Cannatonic? Critical Mass? Harlequin? I don't know crap about this topic and I think it may involve me ordering from Attitude or some other distasteful option, but I want to explore this more.

Anything you might know about strains, breeders, where to order, etc. would be helpful.

I have noticed that a lot of breeders don't post the cbd content.

I don't know what Sannie has for high cbd. I like herijuana crosses,

They seem to dull the pain well. I have been looking at subcools penny wise.

He claims 12-14% cbd with similar thc.

• Like 1

Never grown any, but CBD Crew has some choices for you. And according to Dynasty Genetics, their Huckleberry Kush has some cbds. Cheers!

• Like 1

TGA lists cbd content in some strain and think he has one newer that is targeted to high cbd. Never grown his gear so no references past this info! Some rave about it. Some complain about him being a jerk. Most of what I hear of the gear is positive tho so if the price doesn't scare you off, maybe an alternative. Available at hemp depot

• Like 2

If you can find it, Bodhi Seeds has a fine Harlequin bx and Good Medicine

Rare Dankness has Blue OX http://www.puresativ...s-rare-dankness

Very fine genetics as well and not overly pricy

CBD Crews Yummy is great as well, Yumbolt is somewhat underrated, awesome flavor and relaxing stony high, Cannatonic; proven over and over, Sweet'n'Sour White Widow with a nice 7%, CBD Cannatonic is around 11% or more if you find a good one.

Raskals White OG and White Fire contain high CBD phenos too, all his stuff do, I guess, all fairly heavy affy indys http://analytical360.com/m/flowers/224750

Gage Green's Harlequin Jo, if you can find it

Resin Seeds have high CBD strains.... Check out their strain "Cannatonic" has a CBD/THC ratio of 1:1

• Like 1

If you want to eat the CBD, fan leaves are an excellent source. Great for juicing or extraction into cooking oil.

Juicing massive amounts of fan leaves is an amazing all over pain killer. Last time I did it I felt great for 48 hours. I juiced about a pound of leaves.

Its funny that all the CBD we ever wanted is in our trash. But these CBD strains are great if you want to smoke your CBD.

• Like 3

Great feedback, y'all. Thanks.

Weedmon, how do you do the leaves into oil thing? Is there heat involved? I usually make all my leaves into butter, but that is total paralysis stuff ie couchlock.

Mad Kush feels like high cbd's in terms of the "stoned with hints of high effect".

You can use heat or not. If you keep it raw then you can get the CBD without the high. I use a blender and then strain through a paint straining bag (nut milk bag). Then I put it back in the blender with some bananas.

To make raw oil you put the leaves in the oil for a few months at room temperature..

@ weedmon

I have juiced the leaves before and it does work well.

I never tried a blender. A buddy will give me some from time to time.

I made a mistake of using my jack lalanne juicer. The leaves are a bit tough for it.

Maybey one of the heavy duty juicers would work better.

@weedmon

The blender works great for making chlorophyll drinks...we use it all the time. Never thought of adding it to a smoothie - great idea

Try adding some lemongrass, mint and baby spinach to your fan leaf juice as well for some more kick! A small piece of stevia leaf adds sweetness

@Kamut - I am also on the hunt for these "high cbd" strains. The ability to have samples tested nowadays should make it easier for people to zero in on a particular strain/pheno with high ratios.

Having one of those personal testers would be great and I think Blowsterke posted some stuff on testing as well.

Good luck and let us know how your search turns out. I am going to look for mine in Huck and Heri from the shop.

Spiritual Punk from Samsara Seeds sounds good....

i can confirm it is a nice strain, but nothing special. easy to grow and to get a good yield from.

i only grew one indoors and the rest that went outside got ripped. really liked it when joints and muscles ached and i still needed to function somewhat normally.

fairly low odor when flowering, at the time it was beneficial that it didn't smell to high-heaven, and nothing special in flavor or aroma of the end product.

their description that "It has a huge demand within Californian medical clubs." is pretty dubious. i've never been in a cali med club, but i'd be pretty surprised if even one ever had customers demanding this strain. i think their might be some strains available on the west coast that are just a little better than this.

have fan leaves been lab tested and proven to have CBD? i'm certain their's good nutrients in them, like there are in the seeds, but i'm dubious as to them having more than trace amounts of CBD.

i eat a couple tblspns a day of deshelled cannabis seeds and it helps with aches and pains, but that's from the balance of omega oils and other healthful substances in them. pretty sure there's no CBD in seeds and question how much is in leaves.

Good to know, it sure is pretty bud, but yeah, a nice O.G. or Blackberry ain't bad at all! And it hits the spot again and again.

I can tell I made juice from all the big, non-trichy fanleafs of a Mob Boss (Chemdawg D x TangTang) and it felt real good in the ol tummy and body in general, warm fuzzy feeling in the whole body, some 30-40 mins later a high/stone came on, pretty strong as well, for a good 30 min and then leveling down for a couple of hours. And I was driving at the time, I thought they also contained some amounts of active compunds, but juiced it more for the chlorophyll and other healthy stuff, but wasn't counting on a high like that, and my tolerance is up there. A nice surprise, what can I say (-:

Be vary if you make oil with heat, it makes the terpenes volatile and degrade or destroy the active compunds, if too much heat is applied

have fan leaves been lab tested and proven to have CBD? i'm certain their's good nutrients in them, like there are in the seeds, but i'm dubious as to them having more than trace amounts of CBD.

i eat a couple tblspns a day of deshelled cannabis seeds and it helps with aches and pains, but that's from the balance of omega oils and other healthful substances in them. pretty sure there's no CBD in seeds and question how much is in leaves.

Yes they have been tested and are loaded.

Ditch weed (hemp) has been tested too and is very high in CBD. This is where the large companies get the CBD for their products (i.e. the CBD products currently flooding the global market).

• Like 3

When y'all talk about juicing fan leaves, do you mean just throwing a bunch of green, newly picked fan leaves into the blender/juicer? Never thought about juicing it. Learn something new every day.

Yes, for example when I lollipop my plants I juice all that. I have a commercial blender so I throw in the fan leaves, stems and all. I also juice small buds, or even whole plants.

One time I juiced a large immature cola. I got super high. Really didn't expect that.

• Like 2

thanks weedmon, that's great to know. i didn't know, but imagined CBD to develop along with THC in the trichomes.

i've been wasting a lot of useful material.

kamut, if your thinking of a centrifugal type juicer you'll get more mess than juice. i think putting through a grinder, like used for lemon grass and such, and then a heavy duty press to get the most from anything you juice. their expensive though, which is why i don't have one. yet.

• Like 1