•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

hybridhygro

Fifa World Cup Brazil 2014

Out of likes again my friends, but I like everyone's comments.

Thanks for starting the thread Hybrid, it has been a great one.

Thanks for everyone putting in their inputs. Here we have an international weed site, friends from different countries uniting for the most popular "drug" (I don't consider it a drug, but that was the easiest way for me to say what I am saying) and we are uniting for the most popular sport on the planet. The Internet has made the world so small and broken down so many borders. Anyone and everyone can be friends with no religion or politics to cloud the waters. I miss our French friend LaViERose and I am certain he had a great time watching the games as well. Come back friend, we miss you. And to my German friends, I think you played your hearts out and if you get the cup I salute you.

(I have been smoking BHO on a cigarette and I am really fucking lit.. Obviously)

Peace

• Like 4

im excited. argentina all t way.

sry

but Germanys football is brilliant. but doesnt realy luk gr8.

wud love 2 c messy getin. well gettin

messy

joints at t ready

Well played Germany. Great goal to win the final. I’m happy the European team won.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this topic.

It got off to a bad start (like most of my grows) but it recovered in the end. Thanks guys

Hybridhygro

• Like 3

I live very close to the German border. I heard the partying Germans when I went to bed. I heard them cheering, honking cars, fireworks and music.

They've earned it. :bier

Congratulations Germany :tu

• Like 2

Football (soccer) is my new favorite spectator sport. I watched an entire match on TV for the first time last year when the MLS Seattle Sounders FC made the playoffs. The Sounders lost but I was on the edge of my seat the entire 90 minutes. Afterward, I realized why--no instant replay officiating!

So anyway, tribalism can be fun. Props to Sounders World Cup players Dempsey and homeboy Yedlin!

I realize MLS is minor league but here are more than 64,000 at CenturyLink Field for Seattle vs Portland last night:

gallery_1613_1134_904171.png

• Like 2