•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

colt91

Any new stuff coming?

You guys hear any new rumors about stuff about to drop at the shop? I feel like its been awhile since sannies last creation.

I asked sannie this same question about 6 months ago, and his response was that he planned to keep improving upon the existing strains, and to try and keep his best in stock ie Sugar Punch and Herijuana are known to having periods where they are sold out. If you don't mind fems, sannie said he is bringing back the Mad Kush (Bubba Kush x Herijuana + White Widow = Mad Scientist). This, I think, is about 6 weeks from returning to the shop. Sannie said it would take 3 months, start to finish, plus dry time and germ testing.

Eskobar is set to release some nice Mexican crosses and IBLs and something with A5. I know he has a special/rare cut of "Red" Herijuana he has been working on for some time. That would be nice to see crossed to the CandY Kush. Also, he said he is working on a lot of femming some special elites. There is a huge amount I don't know. Esko works a lot of magic ;)

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/44870-mexican-haze/page__st__20

I feel the current stock at sannies has enough to keep most growers busy for several years :)

Cheers!

• Like 4

Im just wondering when the current stuff will come back in stock. All of the ones that I really want are out of stock as of right now. Cheeseberry, Chocolate Rain, Cheesetral, Pineapple Diesel, so I am looking at others that I would like to try and trying to be patient

It's funny, a year or so ago, no one talked about cheeseberry at all. It was always in stock. At the same time, people were clamoring for Cheeseberry haze and lady cane, which were out of stock.

A couple of grow and smoke reports came out, and now the tables have turned!

While there are little differences in strains that may be of importance to people, if cheeseberry is out, other things that are just as good but different are begging to be grown.

Pineapple Diesel sold out within days, both times it came into stock. Mr. D is correct, Cheeseberry was in stock forever, even when the Cheeseberry Haze sold out. I purchased 2 packs of the Cheeseberry and once they were in hand, I noticed on the site they were out of stock. My reason for choosing Cheeseberry was due, in large part, because of how I enjoyed growing out Chucky's Bride, a fast flowering, better than average yields, stinky dank cheesey, fruity and sweet all day smoke with a nice uplifting buzz. Tasting, smoking the Bride I knew this was going to be in my garden for a good while. The Bride has sold out a couple times, too. If I hadn't been saving my money for when sannie restocked Sugar Punch, I would have got the Cheese mix. About a week before I was planning to get the mix, they sold out. Now you can get Kinky Cheese and Chocolate Cheese for freebees (those won't last long either).

Plenty to choose from in the shop :) Cheers!

Nepalma should be heading my way right now.

My next grow, which starts in August, had a lineup written in stone, IN STONE I SAY, but this order is changing all that. Killaqueen x bluehammer takes backseat to Hammerhead, and Holy Princess will have to wait a few months more for her prince, in favor of Jalisco Jaze.

Nepalma and holy p will get their big chances in December, fighting for space with Silverfields.

Nothing will change unless I'm tempted to make another order.

• Like 1

We are indeed improving the excisting strains and are making stock from the strain we are already selling.

The mad kush is almost ready and I expect to have the in stock again in around 3 weeks

greetz sannie

• Like 4

I just always look forward to his crosses. So much creative stuff comes out of the shop. ive always wondered what genetics he has hidden away. Obviously some killer ssh, white widow, his jack. Killa kush.

Blue kronik, the one. Who knows what else. Oh yeah the g13 from esko. See right there the possibilities are endless.

Now im starting to ramble lol the point is sannie your awesome i will use no one elses gear.

Oh yeah he also has the blueberry. Oh and how could i forget the chemd! Extremas mom! Jeeze this is getting crazy

Strawberry Blues ( blue hammer x polar bear) looking promising, she will be released any day now....

Headberry ( polar bear x head candy ) we have worked on and will be released sooner then later...

Freebee Purple chem x HeadCandy is ready and heads to the shop.

Not because we must, just because we can!!

Poldergrower

NAW Seeds

• Like 11