•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Scone_Of_Ark

Electric Sconeyland

Sugar Punch and (Silverfields / Jackhammer)

gallery_833_383_6295.jpg

Start, (veg 2 more weeks from here)

gallery_833_383_139900.jpg

week 1 flower

gallery_833_383_117600.jpg

Week 2 already smells like it

gallery_833_383_130537.jpg

Week 3

This is Sugarpunch (left) from seed, and something I made with Silverfields and a male Jackhammer I saved some pollen from a couple years ago.

I am running two 600W Hortulux enhanced spectrum and one cheapo 400W MH between em in a 5 by 5 tent.

The plants are in 18 gal rubbermade totes with the corners cut out sitting in cat boxes. Think giant pots in giant trays. There is one Sugarpunch in each tote to the left, and they were vegged two weeks longer.

The soil is Roots 707 with allot of #4 Perlite.

I have yet to feed them.

The ones to the right are a cross of Silverfields and Jackhammer I made, and found one standout plant in. They are all clones of that plant two to a tote. They also started flower kinda early so I could get some ready in time for an event in September.

It's week three today, and it already stinks of sugarpunch and haze in there.

• Like 7

The neighbours complain about the smell when I look at your pics. :)

• Like 2

Nice scone , I love that light set up too, that should cover it nicely, my sugar punch goes in the flower room tommorow under a net for sure, good luck with that grow.

• Like 1

damn nice setup scone! 1600 watts in a 5x5 is gone make for some big ass colas! cant wait to see the end result. keep rockin' that 1600 watts and the sugar punch may push through the roof with baseball bat sized buds! fuckin bad ass bro, seriously.

• Like 1

Got a little up close time with the Sugarpunch, its not quite week five yet.

gallery_833_383_107605.jpg

I'm so happy I can hardly count.

gallery_833_383_32524.jpg

Its all sticky, and it reeks in there like some sort of candy.

Trimming this is going to be like sloppy drunk sex.

But these are not gumdrop trees.., no, these are the kind of trees that disembowel scarecrows out looking for wizards.

• Like 7

LIKE! I'm out of them, so you get a manual one!

You are doing some great work in there. Nice light rig and way to rock the watts! Looking great at 5 weeks.

• Like 1

Week 5

gallery_833_383_39250.jpg

The Sugarpunch are getting real fat already, and the others are catching up fast.

gallery_833_383_3983.jpg

By now it stinks up the house whenever I open this.

The ones on the right are part Sunflower..

:/

• Like 6

Plants look really great dude.

I saw in your Silverfields smoke report you say that Silverfields is superior to Sugarpunch cos you can smoke more and not be knocked out. Has your opinion changed at all? Would you still rate Silverfields as better?

Depends on what your after, I like both of em, but I can tolerate way more Silverfields.

gallery_833_383_20692.jpg

I can tell you both of these will have you tripping balls.

When you really get a snoot full, Sugarpunch is a thick shroomy trip while silverfields is more clean like a mild dose of acid.

Both taste similar, sweet with hints of incince and black pepper. Silver more black pepper Sugar more incince, both are like some sort of candy.

If any candy in existence tasted that good.

Sugarpunch is more pungent and solid while Silverfields is more sticky and taffylike.

The stuff in this grow with the Sugarpunch is Silverfields / Jackhammer.

Its like smoking "The Shining"

• Like 3

very nice thread ! looking foward to see more about your babies!

grew the silverfield for the first time last run, will do sugar next one...if sugar is stronger i'm not sure it's a good thing :P

silver already is one of the strongest I tried!

I too use rubbermaid containers, got to love'em dude! they're the best!

keep up the great work!! :D

oldschoolsg

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply and description! :P

Sounds like Silverfields would do me better, but they both sound necessary to my future...

Your cross... I think it would take me a good while to finish your current crop's worth with that description hahaha

I like the containers too, do you reuse the soil?

• Like 1

Its week six.

gallery_833_383_12675.jpg

Pine flavored cotton candy spewing from a skunk...

gallery_833_383_90293.jpg

Just starting to see the first signs of autumn.

gallery_833_383_5869.jpg

I'm gonna need more jars.

• Like 6

Hi scone.

Your plants look phantastic and the Silverfields / Jackhammer cross sounds like a Sativalovers wet dream. The lighting also looks clever.

It´s always impressing how sannie mixes genetics and come out with plants that are healthy and strong & have buds that are1/3 bigger than those, you used to have.

smile

• Like 1

I've been fighting high temps for so long, keeping the plants alive for the full flower cycle was like balancing a pencil on my finger. When I finally broke down and bought an air conditioner, the whole garden suddenly went all perfect on me.

The money spent on the air conditioner is already sitting on the plants as more than the usual harvest, and its only week 6. The Silverfields / Jackhammer go to at least week 11, and the Sugarpuinch go 9 or 10.

I'll be picking off the better looking fans from the sugarpunches this round, so I can press some cigar wrappers. The leaves are enormous, some as big as 9 in around, big as dinner plates. These leaves when they go yellow, provided I don't let em lock out and go crispy on the ends, will make excellent blunt wrap.

I'll do a thread on sticks later on. It's the art of tieing buds to a skewer in the shape of a cigar, drying them like that so it holds its shape then wrap the finished blunt with pressed and cured leaf that's glued on with some hash oil. Have to use sticky pliable pot for this, and the cross works perfectly. The Sugarpunch will add a nice taste and punch to the jackhammer high the cross has.

The smell in there, the smell..

• Like 3

Great grow Scone. Very interested in your technique on leaf curing. Always thought it would be nice to use a natural wrap, but mine always get dry and crumbly. Interested in your teachings and secrets. THanks for sharin

Best result is when you can get large middle of the plant fans to yellow evenly. Those are pressed in a book under a stack of books, and left there while the plants dry.

The leaves are harvested from week 7 on, but once pressed real good they are just like cigar leaf, and will keep well. These can be kept in the book till needed or stored in a jar. To get these to stick together I use real thin hash oil, usually made with good vodka and not entirely evaporated. so it can soak into the wrap.

I make the cigars on them little kabob skewers and tie em gentile to an even shape. Don't tie the buds tight at all, just hold em together and shape it a little. Compressing the buds will leave you with a stick of brick weed you cant smoke.

Once this is dry enough it should stay together when you pull off the string. Get a pyrex dish with a thin layer of the hash oil in the bottom (still with the vodka in it so its wet but sticky, workable). Then spread some leaf wrap down so it sort of spirals around the cigar like a cardboard tube. leave this hanging by the skewer till the wrap dries, taking more hash oil to any wrap that starts pealing off.

I usually do two layers of leaf going opposite directions, helps keep it from falling apart in mid flight,.

This whole proscess takes about as long as drying the buds, leaving the cigar dry about the same time the buds stop burping.

They keep well once dried thanks to the layer of hash oil encrusting them. I strongly recommend keeping the things for up to a couple years somewhere cool and dry like a drawer, the hash oil begins to crystallize like sugar and starts to really taste sweet. And these smoke much better with age, just don't let em get wet.

• Like 2

Its Week 7

This should answer any questions regarding the Yield on Sannie's gear.

gallery_833_383_99785.jpg

Its real stinky in there now.., just the way we like it.

gallery_833_383_67381.jpg

Good solid crop this time, though I could have done way better had I vegged longer. The Sugarpunch have another 2 and half to go, the other ones have another 4 weeks.

The thought that its going to get even fatter and frostier in there.., wow.

• Like 6

fuck man, so nice, I wish my dr was looking like that nowadays ;) good job!

• Like 1