•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

ReverendMaynard

JOTI's Gods AK

Thanks amw! The one thing I love about growing JOTI gear is that when they say "God Bud x AK47", you know damn well they used the real deal and aren't just blowing smoke up our asses. Their beans aren't the cheapest but they're some of the best, most reliable on the market.

RM

• Like 1

Nice smoke report mate, me thinking of the BlueAK I frozed some mounth agos, can't wait once my plant are completely free of bugs (broad mites) to try this sweet gem along BlueAmnesia ! No better pics please ? :lol:

I had a few strains waaaaaay back from them man..before I even used the internet to find beans. Reliable company fo damn sho! And of course the grower matters.

What was their skunk...sweet island skunk or some shit? I had their skunk whatever it was...man that was sooo fuckin long ago. 1999 maybe? Def pre 9/11

Island Sweet Skunk is legendary up here indican, you would have got that from either Federation Seeds or Next Generation (same genetics) at that time. There's a liquorice phenotype that is pretty much THE skunk to have.

RM

Thanks amw! The one thing I love about growing JOTI gear is that when they say "God Bud x AK47", you know damn well they used the real deal and aren't just blowing smoke up our asses. Their beans aren't the cheapest but they're some of the best, most reliable on the market.

RM

$50 a 10 pack is fairly reasonable to me if the genetics are legit. After Christmas I am buying a few of their strains, something nice from Bodhi and cross them all with sanniesshop strains :)

I bought some JOTI stuff during the Xmas crush last year. Big mistake. My bubble envelope was run over by a hard wheeled cart (I believe) and many seeds were crushed. HempDepot tried to make it right but I don't have as many Cactus seeds as I wanted. Offtopic, but has anyone run Cactus or Zeus?

Guest BrockSamson

Hey rev

I haven't grow Ak or God's bud yet, but was looking into growing one of those. How would you compare the God's Ak to God's Bud and Ak-47 individually?

Hey rev

I haven't grow Ak or God's bud yet, but was looking into growing one of those. How would you compare the God's Ak to God's Bud and Ak-47 individually?

Combined, they are very different than on their own. One's a heavy indica, one is a heavy sativa….together they form like Voltron and fuck shit up :)

@trippin,

Can't help you, haven't grown either but I smoked a ton of Zeus and god damn it's good.

Peace

RM

$50 a 10 pack is fairly reasonable to me if the genetics are legit. After Christmas I am buying a few of their strains, something nice from Bodhi and cross them all with sanniesshop strains :)

I like the way you're thinking GA!

• Like 1

Thanks for the report, Rev.

You're making me wanna bust out my God Bud seeds and maybe some of Sannies too...

...God Bud x Sannies Jack, oh yeah:)

Thanks for the report, Rev.

You're making me wanna bust out my God Bud seeds and maybe some of Sannies too...

...God Bud x Sannies Jack, oh yeah:)

Can you can it "Lou Gehrig"? I vision that kind of cross being cruel. The God lays you down on the couch/floor, the Jack pries open your eyes and you're in for a terrifying ride of paralyzed consciousness.

My imagination is way to vivid lol.

RM

• Like 1

Hiya rev! Do you know if JOTI used the "Cherry" AK for this strain? It doesn't say in the description what phenotype they used. I know you have worked with that legendary cut so any information would be helpful :) Cheers!

Hiya rev! Do you know if JOTI used the "Cherry" AK for this strain? It doesn't say in the description what phenotype they used. I know you have worked with that legendary cut so any information would be helpful :) Cheers!

Negative, all I know is that JOTI used to sell it on its own and it was better than from Serious themselves. The Cherry that I had was a one-off hail mary popping of 12 year old seeds from an 11 pack that I had in storage. Only 3 popped, she was one. She ended up getting a virus from thrips and couldn't clone and eventually I took her out to the back 40 with the Rem M12 lol. As awesomely tasty and potent as she was, she caused me more grief with it being too strong for 90% of the people that smoked her. People would dodge it and I don't like that.

IMHO Green, there are at least 3 better pheno's to be had from AK JOTI probably uses one of them. I think it's probably the most bred-with strain right out of the package out there, must be for a reason :)

Peace

RM

• Like 1

Too strong for me? Impossible ;) Might have to give this god ak a spot of 1/4 joti strains I order after the holidays. Thanks for the info. Peace.

Edit, the 4 strains of joti most interesting for my needs...

1. Afghani

2. Lemon Skunk

3. Hashberry

4. A godbud cross, probably the AK

Too strong for me? Impossible ;) Might have to give this god ak a spot of 1/4 joti strains I order after the holidays. Thanks for the info. Peace.

Edit, the 4 strains of joti most interesting for my needs...

1. Afghani

2. Lemon Skunk

3. Hashberry

4. A godbud cross, probably the AK

Nice. Would like you to give KC Brains Afghani a shot, contrary to a lot of bullshit you'll read on KC Brains, their menu hold a ton of gems, especially the Afghani Special and KC Haze Special. This Afghani gets rebranded all the time, like so many old school's do and as an Afghani aficionado you'd be losing out if you didn't at least pop a pack and try it.

I might. How does the JOTI/Kc Brains afghani differ? Iam looking for some good old fashioned couchlocking ;)

Yields, smell, tastes differences?

Whatever those "Blue Hawaiians" from JOTI were that I grew out would satisfy your couchlocking needs. The thought is that they are Blue Chemos. I kept a cut of one that is just pure body buzz. The stuff wouldn't spark a single thought in your head, unless that thought was, "It feels like bed time."

• Like 3

I might. How does the JOTI/Kc Brains afghani differ? Iam looking for some good old fashioned couchlocking ;)

Yields, smell, tastes differences?

They differ as much as a million Afghani's can lol. Both are actual Afghani's though and couch lock isn't a problem with either :)

You'll get the usual hashy/fruity/savoury smells and flavours that you'd expect in a proper Afghan.

More variation from KC but imho that opens things up for selection. JOTI's is very uniform.

• Like 1

Hmmm . . . I've got JOTI Blue Afghani but I haven't been impressed by blueberry crosses (except Killing Fields). The dispensary Blueberry I tried was boring.

Rev - I am a blueberry fan as well, from the old DJ stock. I haven't been lucky enough to find a pheno with Sannie and Crew that is exactly what I was looking for in their crosses. Any recommendations on the JOTI BB crosses? It looks like they are using a BB male in their crosses. Any idea if it leans indica or sativa and what it brings to the table in the crosses?

I do have a cross I made running right now. Pre 98 Bubba x E$ko BBSD male. The first plant up looks and smells of Bubba with BB influences (smell and some influence on the leaves) and some improved vigor, no signs of the sour D. I can't say I am surprised because bubba and BB can both dominate in crosses. Looking forward to the chop on that one.

Dude

• Like 1

I am growing the Cheeseberry mainly for the Cheese but I wouldn't mind to have some sweet BB flavor in the mix. Only 1 time, back in the 90s I had a legit bag of BB. Ever since then, every time someone said it was BB it just didn't have that same flavor and smell. Not even close. I hope eskos BB brings something nice to the Cheeseberry. Peace.

Yeah I have CBH. Havent found it there. Also ran the BBSD but only got one lady and she wasnt the one, though I know there are good genetics in that line. I just started a couple seeds I made from my Blue Dream clone X BBSD. Nothing from Sannie has any real BB showing through in the finished genetics. Was going back for some cheseberry but it was sold out.

Dude

Rev - I am a blueberry fan as well, from the old DJ stock. I haven't been lucky enough to find a pheno with Sannie and Crew that is exactly what I was looking for in their crosses. Any recommendations on the JOTI BB crosses? It looks like they are using a BB male in their crosses. Any idea if it leans indica or sativa and what it brings to the table in the crosses?

I do have a cross I made running right now. Pre 98 Bubba x E$ko BBSD male. The first plant up looks and smells of Bubba with BB influences (smell and some influence on the leaves) and some improved vigor, no signs of the sour D. I can't say I am surprised because bubba and BB can both dominate in crosses. Looking forward to the chop on that one.

Dude

Jordan's lines tend to always lean indica unless they are sativa specific, like the Hawaiian. The dude just loves all things indica, which is a good thing because he's spreading the real deals.

He sells pure Blueberry and if you like the indica lean, his is better than D.J.'s in the stability department only because it's a tight selection rather than a big pollen-clusterfuck. From a 10 pack of seeds I found 3 solid females that I'd keep in a heartbeat…something I've come to expect when popping Jordan's.

From his Blue line I've tried and confidently recommend Blueberry, Blue AK, Blue God, Blue Lemon, Burmese Berry and Blue Treat. I have Blue AK and Blue Chemo seeds that will get tossed into the mix later this year. Blue AK was by far the best blueberry cross I've ever smoked. His Gods AK might be the best pot I've ever smoked period.

Peace

RM

• Like 2