•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GreenAngel

Eskobar, a status update, please?

hi esko, i'm guessing that the haze in the vanilla haze is your amesia cut, whats the vanilla?

DJ Short's Vanilluna.

it is vanilluna female to the G13haze male soma used as well :)

but give them little veg only or no veg, cuz these can get HUGE.

• Like 1

Glad everythings good Esko ,

the candy kush is amazing best plant ive grown hands down and seriously packs a punch too :) ... record yield for me also :)

Cant wait to try your blueberry works , been waiting ages to try these .

While everyone is saying what they would like to personally see........... i would like to see the Riri SD x C99, either for sale or freebie. :)

I saw carper's pictures and him saying it's some of the best he's ever grown.

I'm sure your schedule is full already though. Take care.

I love it when its winter in Belgium hahaha. Thats when we all get caught up and like get our winter presents and esko slows the fk down hehe. You can already guess ill be wantinf new veggies too hehehehe

• Like 1

Toker: how long do tomato seeds live? I found some black krim seeds I collected from a tomato about three years ago. Not refrigerated. Should I just toss them?

Yeah, it's not like they're $5 each. It was my first experiment at keeping my own seeds tomato seeds, letting them ferment away whatever chemical it is that prevents them from germinating.

Tomato seeds 3 years old are lilkely a toss, but if valuable are worth a shot. I found out smaller seeds, shorter life, especially stored in nonrefrigerated conditions. Fortunately cannabis seeds are much larger than tomato or pepper seeds, and they remain viable much longer. Pepper seeds are notorious for short life and sprouting difficulties.

Any word on when Esko's out of stock strains will be restocked...particularly interested in Ladycane and Blue Rocket...Thanks!

Pretty sure esko is hard at work on lady cane f4 :->

Hey Benefit,

Thanks for the heads up man...I prefer to get 'em from Sannie though...

Hey GreenAngel,

Good to hear! Still going for quicker heavier yielders I presume?

• Like 1

I hear that mate, nothing but love for Sannies shop but as Sannie sells through them as well I figure he doesn't mind

Right on man...makes sense...if they are still out at Sannies when I'm ready to order, I'll look into Cannazon...see it mentioned over OpenGrow, but hard for me to go anywhere other than straight through the breeder nowadays...enjoy your weekend brotha!

• Like 1

Hoping E$ko will bring back the Chocolate rain...

Having recently smoked the legendary A5 Haze, I was wondering if Esko is working with it, or planning on working on it. Same for Mexican Haze. He expressed his intent to work on these strains here.

• Like 1

It's Chucky's Bride that I'm wanting. I've seen countless people rave and rave about how special and great the CB is and I've missed out on it. All Esko's work seems to be great, but nothing seems to get the rave reviews like Chucky's Bride. She seems like a really special cross.

• Like 1

Is Chucky's Bride out? I just got a pack a few weeks ago.

Both CBs -- Chucky's Bride and Cheeseberry, are very much worth growing. When I grew each, I lost my shit over them. Even though one parent is the same for each, they're very different.

I'm curious why there isn't more reports of the Boudica yet?

Both Chuckys Bride and Holy Princess have had great reviews, but the reason he made those 2, to make Boudica.... i wonder why it doesn't seem as popular?

I'm curious why there isn't more reports of the Boudica yet?

Both Chuckys Bride and Holy Princess have had great reviews, but the reason he made those 2, to make Boudica.... i wonder why it doesn't seem as popular?

For me, it's this:

"This is not the strongest one I have but she gives a smooth, spiritual daydream."

I don't like to grow smooth, spiritual daydreams. I can do that without pot. But this is one of the reasons I like Sannie's - the breeders are upfront about what you're getting.

While I was just checking Sannie's, I noticed Chucky's Bride is no longer listed. I sure hope that's just temporary, but I'm glad I grabbed another pack just in case it's not.

• Like 1

"This is not the strongest one I have but she gives a smooth, spiritual daydream."

I too was swayed by that statement but still bought a pac to tuck away 3 years of esko's work made me buy them! anyone that committed deserves a chance in the garden as to when I'm not sure ! Popped 2 when they first were released but both were male they'll get another chance down the road to show there stuff ! Shiska