•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

GoingGreen

SolarSpec260/Mars II 1200 with CH9 Jack

Hi everyone, I was asked by Going Green to post his current status. I cut and pasted this from his message to me.

"If you don't mind make a post on my old journal explain I was snitch out by an ex girlfriend and the next grow will be announced there once it is in action. It is possible that it may be another month or so..." GG.

So there you have it, he's ok and will be back and announce it himself. Can't keep a good man down. Let's send our support for him and await for his next grow which he promised will even be better from experienced gained with this first grow.

Going Green, again, this is the best first grow I've ever seen in my 20yrs+ of growing our lovely girls. Congrats on a nice grow!

• Like 1

Again a good lesson to be learnt here even tho you decide to move on from a relationship its wise to leave in good terms and always keep the peace ,,, Glad he is ok well lets hope so right i mean snitched could be serious lots of plants lots of jail time

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I was asked by Going Green to post his current status. I cut and pasted this from his message to me.

"If you don't mind make a post on my old journal explain I was snitch out by an ex girlfriend and the next grow will be announced there once it is in action. It is possible that it may be another month or so..." GG.

So there you have it, he's ok and will be back and announce it himself. Can't keep a good man down. Let's send our support for him and await for his next grow which he promised will even be better from experienced gained with this first grow.

Going Green, again, this is the best first grow I've ever seen in my 20yrs+ of growing our lovely girls. Congrats on a nice grow!

Again a good lesson to be learnt here even tho you decide to move on from a relationship its wise to leave in good terms and always keep the peace ,,, Glad he is ok well lets hope so right i mean snitched could be serious lots of plants lots of jail time

The better lesson to be learned is TELL NO ONE you are growing, not family, not your best friend, NO ONE. Even the people you trust most can get high/drunk/tired etc...and let something slip. They might not even tell your name, just letting hints slip that they have a friend that's an awesome grower, and people will put 2+2 together and figure it out. Better to TELL NO ONE. If no one knows, no one can let it slip or tell. That is the first and most important rule. Run your mouth, show off, take credit, etc.... and you get busted. The hardest thing to get over is when your friends are totally amazed and blown away by the weed you've gotten from your "Supplier/source", you can't take the credit for growing it. It's hard at first, but after a while you get used to it.

Show me a grower that likes to show off his awesome growing skills to friends and family, and I'll show you a guy that will eventually get busted. Choose to ignore this advice or think it won't happen to you, and it may come back to haunt you. That's not being an ass, it's just real talk.

• Like 4

GG is ok ??? posted Jan 10 2015 lol,, over 4 months later and whats going on Awe i see ??? SWEET fuck all ...

He probably is real busy,, Being someone\s bytch behind bars . or like most growers come and go just by getting bored of this site ,,

No, he is nobody's bitch. He ran into a few personal problems, that's all. Let's say he is wrestling with his own personal demons.

I'm hoping one day he finds peace and stability and then is in a position to continue his growing.

• Like 2

yea hope he's alright! Sounds like it could be worse. I had a question, kinda on topic.. (I did read most/all the thread in pieces, but may have missed), what specifically differentiates the solar spec? I see the lenses look good, and they're going for "white light". weelll... it seems as tho regular "warm" and cool white led's have a good bit of the spectrum a plant wants..

lkyXG.png

Not perfect, but not bad right?

Some get even better.. a specialty "high-CRI" warm white LED from epistar..

technology_02_08_7.jpg

.. so are SolarSpec more or less a certain bin of common white LED's (albeit high power?)

Just curious about the tech in question.. but from what I saw, it was a tie anyway :)