•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

The_Organic_Obsession

"Unkown" Breeders worth exploring?

Also found this company out of Colorado. Centennial seeds. Looks interesting to be honest. Says he is working on a High CBD strain called Otto #2. Anyone know where I can get these??? anyone in CO want to help a brother out maybe ;) pm if you can!

These all look awesome. Never heard anything of Dutchgrown before but tracked them down on Seed Boutique. All Dutchgrown seeds are half price currently so that Magenta99 could well be on the cards.

Thank you Benefit cuts.

Any lines that contain a clean parent of a PCK will produce wonderful aroma and taste with most likely a pinch of purple.

Also consider the LUI-13.

It is also a very punchy little indica with wonderful pine undertones and heavy oil production.

Beware it offers a real "backhander" of a hit due to it's indica heritage... and with the G13BX adding to the sting like a set of brass knuckles.

Would make a lovely breeding match to bring a landrace sativa down to size.

Rose.

• Like 1

Nice find, but do they ship internationally?

Kind of makes the whole Mexican road trip for beans thing of the past if they're good.

RM

I've bought loads of Bodhi stuff, hopefully get through them this next year, with other stuff as well. Will let you know.

I was 64 yesterday and worked out I would be about 113 when I go through all the seeds in my fridge.................

• Like 6

asturaja is not that great but they do send internationally ...

(mexican lines via a spanish seedmaker? good luck :))

@cloneman

hahaha, same situation over here.

i'll be dust before i would be able to grow them all.

so many strains ... *sigh*

enjoy your bodhis, mate :)

• Like 1

I was 64 yesterday and worked out I would be about 113 when I go through all the seeds in my fridge.................

@cloneman

hahaha, same situation over here.

i'll be dust before i would be able to grow them all.

so many strains ... *sigh*

Ok, for ALL you "old guys" out there that think they won't have enough time to grow all the seeds they have collected over the years... please remember DesertGrown in your will... I will respectfully take those seeds and grow them "in your memory", harvest them, them smoke them "in your memory". Heck!.. I'd even be inclined to share those wonderful genetics with other growers, so they can enjoy the possibilities of the cannabis plant too!

I plan on "handing down" my seed collection one day... when I'm too old to grow, but that won't be for quite a while yet! I have seeds in my collection that have been sealed in an airtight container for more than twenty five years. Maybe I'll break it open one of these days and see if they're still viable... not too sure what they are(the ink has faded too much to read), but it may be cool to find out.

DesertGrown

Oregon Green Seed is a great place for outdoor growers to get seeds that are "proven" to grow, flower and finish fast outdoors in the PNW and other moist northern climates, as well as those in that live in drier climates. They have many 'old-school' genetics that are hard to come by and have been growing many of their strains for decades. A lot of their genetics offer good mold resistance... important for outdoor/geurrilla growers.

• Like 11

Didnt see bodhi which is big but most people stilll havnt heard of him i talk to so also other then bodhi and saniies ofcourse i grow all greengoolabs gear small breeder that was passing seed out to all and proving his talent so I was a tester in the get but now i but anything with his name on it ... All solid and worked to the fullest compared to all other crap I've ran into these days ... Back in the day it wasnt this bad but theres so many pop up breeders that 99.9 percent of them Couldnt make money off there flowers so thet became breeders aka pollen chuckers sadly that's all I've seen this past 5-10 years so def greengoolabs , sannies and bodhi is all i fill my garden with now .. Can't go wrong green goo has a lot of strains i thought were lost like the road kill skunk and the true kryptonite og that started all the spin off ogs just to name a few hes been around a long time with a huge old school collection of clones

• Like 1

ive grown sannies selene had problems with germination with her,what did come out was great.(good enough that i just received another pack and have them germing now) got freebee of shiva X c99 with them. the more i read about escobar the more im interested in his gear(im asuming he made the shiva x c99)this will be first time trying his gear. /mandala satori was the first gear i grew sucessfully. tried several of his strains, liked most of them./got some freebies from jordan of the islands,more great smoke.accually i think ill stick with these 3 companies,the gear is as good,if not better than larger companies that ive grown out(thseeds,barnysfarm,pyramid,k c brians,kannibia,cant remember them all)

• Like 1

I ran across Green Goo Labs not too long ago... he's a pretty elusive breeder, there's not much info on him or his genetics just yet. He's got some strains that have caught my attention, like LemMango and Devil's Tear, but strain info is hard to find.

• Like 1

For me its Stuff like B.O.G. Seeds(i think some of You know Bushy Old Grower), True Canna Genetics, Mephisto Genetics(when it comes to top notch autoflowers) and Connorsoir Genetics......also for the mid 2015 Season Nerd Genetics(my own Brand)

Has anyone had any experience with Rare Dankness, or are they just overpriced and hyped up? Just for the heck of it, I'd like to try their Blue Ox, but geez, I'd have to take a 2nd mortgage to buy it.

• Like 1

My theory is that if it's overpriced just looking at it, it'll be overpriced when it's grown and in the jars.

Thankfully, there are hundreds of breeders just as good or better than RD that sell seeds.

I've heard their shit is good, but I've also grown free accidental bag seed that was mind blowing.

• Like 3

Thanks Rev. Yeah I kinda figured that. I have just been enjoying Sannie's gear too much to really explore anything else lately, and there are many that I haven't tried yet.

Im gonna try something from "House of the Great Gardener",saw few vids on youtube and looks legit to me.I need a heavy afghan landrace or something like that w no skunk in it.Maybe I'll just grab a few pack of HuckKush :)

ATB ren

• Like 1

I ran across Green Goo Labs not too long ago... he's a pretty elusive breeder, there's not much info on him or his genetics just yet. He's got some strains that have caught my attention, like LemMango and Devil's Tear, but strain info is hard to find.

I have just started Greengoo Labs Quicksand = Gorilla Glue #4 x Star Dawg
  • Like 2

nice combo, but look out for nanas ;)

if you find a winner then it will be a real chicken dinner, i bet !!

best vibes for this grow, GWYS mate :)

• Like 1

Im gonna try something from "House of the Great Gardener",saw few vids on youtube and looks legit to me.

I remember this guy... JeanGuySeeds.. he's a member here at OG, but he hasn't been active for 2 or 3 years. I seem to remember him as being somewhat a troll around here... always spamming his seeds. He also came off as a know-it-all(Rollitup style)... sort of irritating, if you know what I mean. He's the Montreal Compassion Club guy.. or something like that.

I've never grown any of his beans, and don't know anyone who has, but his crosses/strains look pretty good. I'm not knockin this guys work... just saying he was kind of a douche back then... hope he grew out of it!

If you end up getting beans from HGG, let us know how it all turns out. I'm always interested when people are growing pot!

• Like 3

Hey guys a have a look at KGBeans.co.uk.

Small breeder with limited strains but what he has is fire.

He is working on new strains at the moment.

freebies with orders too and a percentage of profit goes to medicinal monkeys who supply oil to patients under prohibition

peace