•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

OK

amnesia (think its a haze)

98 grams. 1 plant.

very easy on t food. easy 2 tke care of.

very citrus smell growing. aftr harvest stil has a smell of lemon,(lemon bubblegum) lime with an undertone of coffee.

the high is gr8 a nice balance of head and body. But i can get stuff done when smoking it.

I would say dis is a keeper.

but im only startin my journey and dont ave t space 4 mothers (yet)

So AMNESIA top marks

7.5 /10

gallery_9924_4579_3348436.jpg

Cheers

JIMBO :evil:

• Like 2

! mre thing 2 add 2 t amnesia experience is. plenty of fans are needed in t last 3 wks of flower because t buds get so big. well big enuff and dense as fuk.

cause if u dont dis will happen!

gallery_9924_4579_4744788.jpg

A1 smoke tho.

dis is really 2 remind me.

as 2 mre are on t go at t mo.

Cheers

• Like 2

OK

round 2

3 out of 4 beans were female :dribble:

eres t other 2

think i over feed them

t leaves are curlin dwn

gonna change t wtr 2day.

gallery_9924_4579_3072464.jpggallery_9924_4579_828791.jpggallery_9924_4579_4097860.jpg

Cheers

OK

round 2

3 out of 4 beans were female :dribble:

eres t other 2

think i over feed them

t leaves are curlin dwn

gonna change t wtr 2day.

I think the issue is too much Nitrogen. You mentioned before that you were flowering with Veg nutrients, are you still doing this? You want to have less nitrogen and more PK. When the plant is very dark green and the leaves are hooking down, it is usually because there is more nitrogen than the plant wants. It is usually due to the NPK ratio, but if the pH is too high, it can also cause excessive nitrogen uptake.

I prefer a pH of 5.7 during flo and 5.9 during veg, but some people go lower. I think it depends on your nutrients and medium. Once the stretch is over and the buds begin to swell, I like an NPK ratio of 3-6-4. Some of the other photos show some rust on the ends of the fan leaves that looks like Phosphorous deficiency. If you were using veg solution, then the NPK ratio is probably the cause. Aside from that, they do not appear over-fert, just the wrong NPK.

• Like 1

ran out of flw food. so she's being feed w veg. food.

it was just dat 1 of them luks worse dan t other.

flower food on shopping list.

Jimbo,

Know you are learning a lot here. Do yourself a favor and pick up some flower nutes, even if they are low budget. The nitrogen at this point will make leafy plants with small buds. Getting onto the flower nutes will do you a big favor. You will see the changes quickly in hydro :)

Dude

• Like 2

I agree. I like 6-3-4 in veg, 4-6-3 at first budding, and 3-6-4 when the stretch is done. Adding carbs like molasses when the stretch is done can also add bud weight. Even a cheap PK product will pay for its self in bud in hydro. Even if it is just a cheap10-30-10 bloom nutrient that was not meant for hydro, you can dilute your original formula, and add the bloom ferts until you have the correct ppm. You can easily double your yield by having proper bloom nutrients.

• Like 2

that looks more like a lack of oxygen at the root zone to me

He should have some dying, mottled leaves if that was the issue, wouldn't he?

The vegetation is looking good, except the tip hooking, and too much N classically retards flowering.

yip looks like to much N, the hook leaf can often be mistaken for over watering but is actually a classic sign of Nitrogen toxicity along with smaller bud growth, weaker stems and branches in the flowering phase.

I also thought dat

! of my pumps was off 4 2 2 3 days (doh)

Im wrkin w DWC

I thought dat when i was transplantin them in2 their 20 ltr DWC's that i put 2 many clay pebbles on t bottom of 1 of t netpots.( t 1 w t curlin of t leaves). thus makin it harder 4 t roots 2 grow. and veg. food in flw is not helping. but i did use veg. 4 flw on t last amnesia and it turned out fine.

also 1 out of t 2 amos is fine. she looks gr8.

ere they are now.

i took 15 grams off 1 of them.

another lesson learned.

veg food is 4 veg

flower food is 4 flower.

who would of thunk.

anyway t other 1 is doin fine.

shes twice t size of her neighbour.

leaves are very green.

2 much N

gallery_9924_4579_2696837.jpggallery_9924_4579_2056423.jpggallery_9924_4579_1303005.jpggallery_9924_4579_1238185.jpg

Cheers

Looks like you salvaged it.

Is that a dog hair I see on the bud in the second picture? I sometimes have that problem, myself.

Looks like you salvaged it.

Is that a dog hair I see on the bud in the second picture? I sometimes have that problem, myself.

My dog's hairs even make it into my bubble hash. You can always see a few if you pull apart pieces.

• Like 2

I sure do miss my four-legged-friend's contributions to my indoor grows. He's been gone a month now and I still find his hair in quiet parts of the house. USC Amnesia rocks, so does yours (USC or not) jimbo666!

• Like 1

I appreciate the kind words Bigun. I will roast a bowl of Chocolate Rain to that right now... No amnesia around at the moment!

• Like 1

OK

cut 1 of them.

day

had takin 15 grams last wk.

had problems

includin usin veg food 4 flower.

gallery_9924_4579_4125003.jpggallery_9924_4579_3982089.jpggallery_9924_4579_1547968.jpg

the other 1 is doing gr8.

2 wks 2 go

on just watergallery_9924_4579_1414923.jpggallery_9924_4579_211359.jpg

Cheers

got little behind on your thread jimbo but you did recover well. have o thought about a tds meter. use to use 1 all the time until I learned eactly what it took for a 50 gal. container. have fun growing. I sure do

• Like 1