•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Griot

Red Heri Fruit Bud IBL

Has anyone grown or tried red Heri fruit bud from Da Bean Co.? Was wondering if this is as potent as regular herijuana?

@ Griot

ohhhh ... never herd of it.... spark of interest, for sure! Bookmarked for research.... thank you...

BSSF

sd

Yeah if I remember right santero was talking about it once. After hearing Indi say nothing but good about Heri I was just wondering about this strain. Looks killer sounds killer might be--- killer!

I mean f17 or something ridiculous! Might go well with some Rosetta Stone or blockhead! Yum

• Like 2

yep,

esko has tried and liked the "redheri / shoreline" he got from gud.

very nice toke indeed ...

(still have to give him the pure red heri-line, though lol ...

i wonder if he would like to try the "redheri / lemon thai" lala made)

• Like 3

its just that griot was asking about the pure line.

esko has 'only' a cross with red heri in it.(the rest was tmi, i guess.)

but you are 100% right, rev (out of likes):

whatever esko will do with the redheri/shoreline-cross will be really good for sure.

• Like 1

Well, one or more people in Da Bean Co. thought it was cute to use da instead of the. That's all I need to know.

• Like 3

Well, one or more people in Da Bean Co. thought it was cute to use da instead of the. That's all I need to know.

lol, that's kind of where I was going. They're establishment is almost next door to me and I have never, ever heard mention of them.

F19 would make the line useless, inbreeding that many times does not make a line "purer", it makes the plant "dumber".

The plant would have absolutely no vigour and be super low yielding. Most real breeders inject an F1 a long the way to refresh the line, but not these ass-hats.

While you're at it, add the rest of the breeders here on your "don't grow" lists. The only one here I've heard of is Smoke a Lot and they for sure suck dick.

http://www.rcmcollective.ca

• Like 2

hum,

obviously there is ways to go about this (like "not knowing and judging negatively" ... and

"not knowing, growing them first and then judging by the result", but that is not my point).

F19 would make the line useless, inbreeding that many times does not make a line "purer", it makes the plant "dumber".

in case they did just clash this line together for 16 generations: i do agree with you 100%.

but ... actually, none of us know how it came together (it really is not more then just guessing-

work we all are doing about these beans here).

also, your comment is a little "superficial" or "too generalized" (dunno how to call it friendly, lol):

because there is ways to come to a F17 with various points of refreshing the line without having

to outcross it. you do not know how to keep a line from degrading without outcrossing it? ... it is

really quite easy, tbh :) (incrosses, backcrosses within the line, combining of two or more diffe-

rent / parallel bred redheri-lines ect.). measures that do not call for a "reboot of the F-gen in title".

when a supernoob like me knows that, maybe more experienced people are aware of that as well (?) :whistle:

anyhoo:

i agree with you about 90% of the seedmakers there to be of non importance, though ... you're damn

right about that, rev .... but the other thingy makes you look a tiny bit arrogant / ignorant (no offense).

• Like 1

You don't know how to call it "friendly" because you're constantly taking what I say about other people or outfits, as offense too you and since you have an apparent social issue where passive aggressiveness is the only way that you outlet your apparent frustrations it becomes a snowball effect.

I understand santero, so keep doing what makes you feel good. It's cool by me :)

RM

• Like 1

it is somewhat sad that your hate towards me makes you miss the

point and go offtopic with your lame and boring hate-attacks, rev :(

"F17" does not mean it is weak ...

because there is ways to come to a F17 with various points of refreshing the line without having

to outcross it. you do not know how to keep a line from degrading without outcrossing it? ... it is

really quite easy, tbh :) (incrosses, backcrosses within the line, combining of two or more diffe-

rent / parallel bred redheri-lines ect.). measures that do not call for a "reboot of the F-gen in title".

that was my point. i am sorry if it was 'not easy to understand' at first read.

F19 is far from achievable from an upstart seed company.

With proper selection san, how long in human years do you think that a "good" F19 can be achievable?

Is it acceptable breeding practice to go through the generations like that without fully testing every generation?

Also, you can't just take an F7 for example and carry on someone's work and carry on the filial scheme.

Da Bean Co. is a basement project with no history.

F19 is far from achievable from an upstart seed company.

With proper selection san, how long in human years do you think that a "good" F19 can be achievable?

Is it acceptable breeding practice to go through the generations like that without fully testing every generation?

Also, you can't just take an F7 for example and carry on someone's work and carry on the filial scheme.

Da Bean Co. is a basement project with no history.

your questions are not really relevant (and offtopic to an extend,

but your head is set to fight again, so ... what can i do? *shrug*)

- seedmakers do not start to make beans when they company is up, they start earlier.

- the seedmakers could be around for a long time without anyone (not even you) noticing them or their work.

- i would believe that it could take maybe a decade (that is not a long time when considering how long heri is around).

- you do not know if they tested or not, you are just assuming they did not ...

- you can take a retailed 'jackberry F4' and make an F5 generation from those, sure you can (duh).

and ...

- you did not distract from the fact that you falsely assumed an F17 must be weak.

(it's F17, rev. we should at least be in par about what we are fighting about, lol :rolleyes2: )

and they started working with it from F15 ... before that it was handled by ST himself ...

(at least get your history about the line straight, if you want to use it for ur usual drama.)

you may be right about your doubts, but i would suggest to not judge stuff

one does not know yet ... i mean anyone, really. not particularly you, rev.

you are just being the example of the ignroant and "know-it-all"-jester in

this specific situation ... no more, no less, lol.

Don't you both think that sannie will release his jack in an F20 in a decade or so?

• Like 1

Don't you both think that sannie will release his jack in an F20 in a decade or so?

it took him about half a decade to go to F8, so the time-frame is quite realistic.

he has not the biggest space to breed and he was working other strains as well.

also, sannie and knutsel are only two breeders ... we do not know how big the

operation of these bean co. dudes is and how many breeders are involved ect.

anyhoo, back to topic:

being a "F17" does not necessarily mean that it's a runty line.

did you buy a pack of these, griot? ... or was it just curiosity?

the redheri-cross esko holds is very potent, i bet the heri has something to do with that,

although 'shoreline' is known to be really potent as well but more on the heady side of

things (being a heady skunk satty), while the "redheri/shoreline" is pretty couchlocky when

'overtoked'. so, yeah, i would assume the redheri is as potent as any other highly inbred

heri-line that is around (an assumption based on experience with the shorline-crossed clone,

so take it with a grain of salt, but i hope it helps you and hopefully answers your question

to an extend).

its just that griot was asking about the pure line.

esko has 'only' a cross with red heri in it.(the rest was tmi, i guess.)

but you are 100% right, rev (out of likes):

whatever esko will do with the redheri/shoreline-cross will be really good for sure.

Uhhhh.....and why in buddhas fat ass dont have these? You mofos hidin shit in other sections huh...F17...uhhh. got me beat :) Ive only made heri backcrosses once. Rest of the time im crossin em...the female of heri right now is in a 2 gal geo pot (like smart pots) and its definitely the best heri female ive grown. The triches were insane at about ten days flower...shes got uk blues crossed into her. MJS, this would be the wax candidate!

Well hearing Indican spout off about how awesome Heri is I was wondering if this shit would peak his interest. So no not for me bud always looking out for the crazy clown! Lol

• Like 1

indi's herijuana female x blues Bx3 F2 male ...

yep, this will friggin send anyone to mars, haha :)

nice one, indi !!

• Like 1