•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Griot

Red Heri Fruit Bud IBL

Is it f2 San? Its the male i had. I crossed a uk to uk but about 7-10 days. I just looked at my snow queen, twisted fruit with f2seeds, and I think I mayve had an emotional nut...theyre comin down tonight. Visually, the snow queen looks goddamn scarey triched out buds...long mofos just shiney as hell. May be the gooiest lookin bitch ive ever grown..DANK. The twisted fruit, lol, lime green buds with stank!! You can just tell this ones gonna blast ya. I love my job :)

• Like 3

steve tuck took rhfb to f15 before dabean co got a hold of it....

its an excellent true breeding ibl that is huge,potent and fruity,its up there with any aaa+ elite.....i have crossed it to c99a and its epic..rcm collective has some of the best outdoor genetics you can get!im not affaliated at all,just a happy customer...highrise seeds are ahead of the game...if you can get fire99a grab it cause its a new wave in perfect outdoor genetics

• Like 2

steve tuck took rhfb to f15 before dabean co got a hold of it.

the very creator of heri took her to F15 before even

handing her out? so much for a runty line, eh? (lol)

(and 'fro, the expert' went silent now ... LOL ... no surprise at all.)

sannie's should be a F20 minimum then (mota has worked her three gens

before giving her to sannie. and he may have followed up a few times

in the many years he has her around). woodhorse also worked her before

handing her to mota as well, btw, so its even further then that !! ;))

i have a few packs of red heri ... time and growing them out will

tell if they are worth it. until then i am happy reading about growers

that grew her and share their info (experiences are better then spe-

culations, imho).

enjoy your smokes, everybody.

• Like 1

That is interesting Truman n San...Santero, Id say youre right on the f20 lol...so THATS why its ibl lol!!! I tell ya, the heri ive gotbright now is maybe my best heri female ever. Shes a lighter green..normally theyre dark green for me...but its been triched out sice buds started forming. Its not many beans on it so I may have to do a male/female run to choose to breed the line. The UK female is very impressive. Its short but the buds just keep gettin fatter n fatter

• Like 2

damn Indican you get up early but people who have real jobs do.I was just going to say that I would bet you have grown some of te finest smoke i have seen n a while lookng forward to tasting. check our pm

Hell bigun im up sometimes 2-5 am smokin...345 this am i needed to water bout 5 plants...badly...friggin smart pots n 4k are kinda hard to keep hydrated. I grow the best I can cuz Ill be damned if I buy shitty "killer" weed from some punk that calls everuthing og. Fuk dat. Grow n grin :)

• Like 2

Not sure where u get that info but last word from mota I got around may was Mota didnt have any heri...I sent my old 2008 heris i made his way via a middle man. Coulda gotten them...not sure. I know this mofo right heres droppin heri bombs everywhere

• Like 2

that's cool, his dirty harry was a nice grapefruit-heri for sure.

the few new beans are also very tempting, but no heri in there yet.

(i mean rebel og, rebel yell, dirty white bud, yooper kush ect.)

will these new mota heri-crosses be

@ firestax? cannazon? great lake genetics?

... where? when? :dribble:

(can you say: "canna-boner" ? lol)

Hmmm...Im thinkin if Mota has it, but didnt back in maybtime frame, he probably got it at the Mich cup..Im just goin by info the dude in mich was tellin me. Cuz I was all, how da fuck does Mota NOT have heri??? I did send those 2008s to Michigan. If he got those, you guys can see those i made in my albums somewhere around summer-fall 2008..hope he does work it. But I do have a few decent fresh heri crosses here. The ghash, hahaha!!! Twisted fruit im burnin now...hahaha!! Snow queen...leb. afghan chitral. Bb x rom. Idk...just a few low potency crosses ;)

Rebel yells on deck to go in pots san...along with valley ghash...

• Like 4

@dementiago...have u seen my thread by any chane? A few heri crosses Ive somehow came upon...some cocky SOB made em but supposedly its the real deal heri dad. But, ya know, people talk shit lol ;) Got a couole may spark interest...a few im just sparkin!

• Like 1

@santero Ive read it @thcfarmer, Dirty harry was ...dirty :P

@Indican Yes, Im not sure of what crosses you have done but ive understand you re working with snowqueen, i believe SQ x heri will make something heavy :)

• Like 1

Huck kush x sq, sq x heri, sq f2s all done. The huck x sq will blow minds. Four females. All same height. Bout 2'weeks in flower n purple stalks n huge fat leaves...have a few sqf2s.

• Like 3

Ditto on that. I keep reading about all the shit Indican is growing, and I've been wondering the same thing. Maybe Indican needs to set up shop with Sannie and start selling beans.

• Like 1

;) Some of Dynastys crosses I made are in the freebies. As soon as I get all these new beans deseed Ill send all the newer ones. In the meantime im poppin em lol...Prof P made nice, fuck that, killer ass strains. If I had a damn internet hookup Id actually seperate my thread to post all the dynasty shit over here. The ms u x dri, theres a pure peach pheno. And even tho its like a sativa in appearance theyll help yo ass sleep! I didnt put any freebies in the shop I havent grown myself...a couple more strains can be found in danktuary.co....OH HELL, thats ANOTHER Huck cross. KA Kush. (Bb kush x mask) x huck...islayhearts journal has the most common pheno in his thread now
  • Like 4

Where and when might someone acquire these beans?

you mean 'sinister seeds'? ... well, google helps ;)

(or just click the smiley, lol)

• Like 3

i wanted to share this beautiful red heri fruit bud F17 :)

it was grown by my man 'comacus' from another board.

seems like their red heri is legit ... even if rev did not hear from them yet ( ... which says

a lot about his hubris, but makes also clear that even him does not know everything, lol).

gallery_3734_2425_224202.jpg

(thanks for letting me show this pic, comacus, my dear bro.)

i am looking forward to more from this special line :)

any one care for these "runts" (still makes me smile what 'morpehus' said earlier, lol)

• Like 8

Looks like a very nice specimen there. mmmm red heri...... :icecream:

• Like 2