•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Griot

C99 Problems

gallery_8963_4568_392183.jpg

does anyone here think this is a ph problem or low nitrogen? the runoff was 7.3 so i flushed and got it down to 6.8. i am wondering if the yellowing from bottom up is lack of nitrogen as well. any ideas OGers?

Hello Griot, it does not appear ph related. Give her some N and we will see. ;)

• Like 2

Hello there Griot i agree with beach bro N lack for sure in kind of early stage :yummy:

if you are going to ad you some N at this point you will harvest later for sure

some cal/mag would be ok and that will mabe shoot one week back to get back the color :yummy:

you will say why cal mag ? it has N in it in smaller amounts then a grow nutes so the set back will be shorter.

or one more choise let those leaves yellow up real good and take em away continiue with bloom nutes and finish up quick

one question man do you feed every watering in soil with food ?

be safe folks :wave:

• Like 1

If you compare with the pH you put in and what comes out, the mediums pH will be higher than 7.3 so from my cheap seats, that's your problem. Your questions was ph or nitrogen, I'll say that it's an early flowering nitrogen deficiency due to feeding with water over 7.5pH, most likely around 8.

Nitrogen is best absorbed between 5.0 and 7.0, if it's outside of those numbers it's pretty easy to figure out.

Now that nitrogen is pretty much useless, the issue is long past. Keep watering with pH balanced water, aim for 6.5 runoff.

Peace

RM

• Like 4

let those leaves yellow up real good and take em away continiue with bloom nutes and finish up quick

Keep watering with pH balanced water, aim for 6.5 runoff.

this :)

• Like 3

looks to cheerful for the PH to be off, you'd have signs of overfert at the tips of the leaves at least, me, I'd top dress with worm shit, you might wanna try some nitrogen:)

y'all stay safe

BalzOut

• Like 1

I'm confused with the answers here. I have been feeding with 6.5 ph water since start. This is the only plant that shows this. I will water tonight and see what the run off is again. So if run off is high should I flush with low ph water like. 6.0 or do I just say fuck it and add some nitrogen to my tea and oh it at 6.5. This is the only plant that I am ultimately concerned with. It has seeds that I have been working towards for a year--in it. Who to listen to?

Blasting them with a lot of N can retard flowering. FR is suggesting the low dose you get in Cal/Mag.

I've never gotten a plant to green up again in flower once it started to go yellow.

• Like 2

What are your soil temps like? It seems it is Nitrogen, definitely a mobile element as it is being pulled from older growth to support new growth but there is also some purpling stems apparent

Main causes of what you're seeing is

1 pH

2 low soil temps

3 overwatering

Adding more N isn't going to help as the guys say.

• Like 1

Normal for it to turn yellow from bottom up on the primary leaf, it is in budding and it don't need a lot of " N " during budding it looks good leave it alone, throws some P and K on it and she be good. it looks healthy it may be root bound but root growth stops after the stretch so throw some higher bat guano high P and K , molasses is great also. just my thoughts of course but Happy growing,,,,,, Hawky the plant looks healthy very normal for it to turn yellow from bottom up at this time in cycle some turn faster then others,,,,and it don't need a ton of N at this time it needs more P,K during the budding cycle you cut most of the N back and throw the P to it,,,,, period,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, if the bucket is sitting on that tile floor in the winter yep could be cold roots and water temp when watering is important I use a luke warm water to water, try to match the water temp to the soil temp, and most growers have there plants up off the floor a foot or so the colder air is at the bottom of the room. my thoughts again, Hawky

• Like 1

So much advice, just checking in, I kinda agree with less is more, and adding N could be a back step.

should still have a fine harvest on her...

• Like 2

Ok I noticed same thing today with the durb. So I flushed both of them down to 6.2-6.4 ph runoff. I also repollinated the c99. Gotta make sure it takes! So I will let these dry out and come back with some of my bloom tea. Also added a little lime to them. I will check the other 3's runoff tomorrow. Busy around this joint! Thanks again for all of your knowledge and helping a brother out. G

• Like 1

Ok I noticed same thing today with the durb. So I flushed both of them down to 6.2-6.4 ph runoff. I also repollinated the c99. Gotta make sure it takes! So I will let these dry out and come back with some of my bloom tea. Also added a little lime to them. I will check the other 3's runoff tomorrow. Busy around this joint! Thanks again for all of your knowledge and helping a brother out. G

If you are having issues with high ph lime may exacerbate this problem since lime tends to raise ph. What sort of lime or you using? Is it crushed dolomite or something faster acting?

Griot if the plant are seeded add N nutes qick fish mix bio grow or i dont know :fish:

when ladies produce seeds they need N in flowering and kind of much too i have this all the time and only on the stems pollinated so put in N now asap

always 6.5 in soil no matter the out and you be fine

And sense you only used 6.5 ph in soil its no lock out for sure :mobile: and not a ph diff its hungry because its pregnant bro :likken:

and one more thing the soil and the plant changes the ph were it wants to have it so it will not have lock outs in normal ph levels up to 9ph so shoot bro :wave:

spray her first 3 times same day early morning with 20 min intervall with fish mix if you have if you dont buy one my recomendation to you bro

if you do this you will be on track bro my word ! :wave:

• Like 2

I followed your lead fatrasta. You are correct I believe because the three seeded ones are the ones going yellow. Hope I did not screw up the c99 and durb by flushing. Hit them with a little higher N ratio tea tonight. See what the next few days bring. Man the smells coming out if this cab will make you slap your wife/gf in the ass and holler giddee up! Awesome aroma! Need to wax that shit and sell it to scentsy! Peace guys--G

• Like 1

Judging by the photo you look about week 3-4 of flower?

Im in the calcium, magnesium and iron boat on this little lady :)

By about the 4th week of flower it will start to slow down uptake of Calmag through the roots so foliar application may be your best option.

New shoots are still quite green so N may be the culprit here, but be gentle.

Lack of green in the large fan leaves wont hurt the plant badly, you will simply lose a little photosynthic efficiency from them.

Rose.

(Also Fatrasta is correct that pregnant plants do use extra N )

• Like 1

Strain hazy used a good line i lauged my ass off a while ago :likken: i think it was him

opiniones is like as holes everyone has one :withstupid:

i even got mixed up in this tread that knows some stuff, imagine those needing help :dribble: :dribble:

no disrepect to any one just a funny thing :whistle:

be safe all!

:wave:

• Like 2

calcium diff

gallery_9754_4274_12175.jpg

gallery_9754_4274_14821.jpg

just for the record how it looks like

gallery_9754_4274_1445.jpg

gallery_9754_4274_117098.jpg

magnesium

gallery_9754_4274_12415.jpg

early stages

magnesium diff

gallery_9754_4274_12415.jpg

gallery_9754_4274_6030.jpg

very early stages

gallery_9754_4274_15318.jpg

and to the point

N diff

gallery_9754_4274_29493.jpg

gallery_9754_4274_10964.jpg

be safe all@

• Like 2

Thank you for taking the time to post those images Fatrasta.

You have made a very convincing case :P

I do believe you are correct about the lack of N being the primary issue here especially if this young lady is now seeding.

My interpretation of the picture led me to calcium, magnesium and iron option for more than the obvious reason though ;)

While soil grown plants rarely lack these elements, I first noticed a slight light spotting of the green leaves in the lower left of the photo.

On a closer second inspection I dont think this is the start of a calcium deficiency but a Nitrogen deficiency as you also see.

My reasoning behind Calmag over straight Nitrogen was based on his flowering stage.

Calmag offers only a small trace of Nitrogen which I thought would be a safer option than possibly overdoing it with Nitrogen and causing a negative result.

Being C99, it may be a somewhat sensitive sativa.

I was simply choosing the soft and forgiving path just in case based on strain and flowering stage ;)

The extra little bit of Boron in the Calmag will help seed production also if the OP has rinsed the medium heavily and is now lacking.

Rest assure I never take offence to differing opinions though, I can only explain my reasoning and always learn something new.

That's the joy of growing for me :)

Rose.

• Like 2

Griot spray just that stem with more Grow nutes if you like rapid green color no need too feed all i would not

just a tip.... 5.6 ph and over around 6 ph is fine and 1.6 ec -1.8 but thats on just that stem with the seeds not to water with this strong you will harvest christmans lol @ be safe bro

Rose im not offendet bro, sisstah u tell me so iknow :wave:

i just like to have fun while we do all this we do but we need sometimes to be reminded that this are our babys and these babys carry babies and we love em so much and when we need help like we all needed some part of our growing carrier and that help must be some how correct and we want it asap because our loves is dying we think with our small brain u know

we got the knowlege for free we must give it for free :wave:

• Like 1

Well so far no good. The c99 continues to lose color all the way up. The seeded plants are turning yellow all over not just on pollinated branches. This may be lockout! Will see if any changes tonight.