¿Dónde está el Jalisco Jaze?

¿Dónde está el Jalisco Jaze?

gallery_9873_4651_165299.jpg

¡aquí son!

gallery_9873_4651_136286.jpg

gallery_9873_4651_9863.jpg

Primos del Sr. Dirts precioso damas

¡ Únete al Eskobar Escapde!

Time for some eskobar goodies, everything is in freshly recycled soil even the top 2 inches. The only things added were around 10 grams of symbiosis mycorhiza, some black pearl charcoal and 3 half sized sannies buffer tablets.

One big change is the water, it's now being treated with 0.3grams of ascorbic acid per 40L to aid the soil life in the fight against chloromine. Then it's pumped through a 2 stage sediment and carbon filter.

They are 3 per 10L pot and have been watered in with NoMercy Bacterial and Sannies Bacto.

Cross your fingers for 9 girls... what?lol

Que tienen amigos

gallery_9873_4651_422933.jpg

Some cheese 2 per pot magenta madness style with a week veg

gallery_9873_4651_360577.jpg

A Kollossus Fem taking her time, some Sugarpunch #3, 3 per pot with no veg, some G13 in 3L pots finishing up and a pretend pakistan tree.

Full colour

gallery_9873_4651_305862.jpg

Gracias por ojeada

• Like 7

tu español es 'experimental', jaja ...

pero muy facil de entender para mi.

tienes muy lindas plantas y te mando muchos saludos.

keep up the nice growing. all the best for all your ruccas.

• Like 1

Some sad news... Temps have been up in the hundreds and the soil was too moist from my pre planting watering. As a result around 4 of the babies stems have dampened off and don't look like they will make it. A silly, avoidable mistake. Hopefully there will still be a girl in each pot.

• Like 1

When you know they'll die, might as well experiment. Cut the little stem just above the damp-off point and dip it in cloning gel and then back in the soil. I don't think this will work, but I also didn't expect this to work:

I "killed" three seedlings by overwatering. The roots rotted, and they were sitting there green, not growing, for about a week. They were zombie plants -- somehow getting just enough water from their nearly dead roots to survive, but not enough to grow. it wouldn't last much longer. I poured some water with Rootone in it into the pots. The result was that it first burned the shit out of them, then they started growing and took off. I grew them to maturity without problems.

If you know they'll die, do something drastic.

• Like 3

Thanks MrD

There's no harm in trying, clonex to the rescue.

At the moment i've just resigned my self to their loss but proped them up and placed the plastic from a cigarette packet over them hoping that they would suffer divine intervention.

There is still a plant in each pot mocking the others weakness as it grows. It looks like it's some kind of warlock sucking the others life the cheeky so and so's.

The 4 remaining succubus

gallery_9873_4651_81479.jpg

Moral of the story:

Don't forget the basics.

The other trees are coming along. I realised that the kolossus has been going for over 11 weeks today.

The cheese side

gallery_9873_4651_242718.jpg

A g13 and the pretend pakistani in 3litre pots

gallery_9873_4651_55239.jpg

The other side are all ripening up

gallery_9873_4651_43400.jpg

Full colour

gallery_9873_4651_186810.jpg

Thanks for browsing

• Like 4

The sugarpunch have been cut so the little jalisco's will get more light from now onwards and should start reaching for the moon. They are soon to joined by 10 unsexed chucky's bride, pheno hunting.

The choc rains have been ran, I may add two clones to make up for the chucky boys.

It's really hot in there, easily 98F but things seem to be coping. I watered them with some bacto with nomercy bacterial for the first time yesterday.

The crunchy looking trees are some seeded apollo 13 and selene.

gallery_9873_4651_53363.jpg

The graves

gallery_9873_4651_130656.jpg

gallery_9873_4651_212379.jpg

gallery_9873_4651_112034.jpg

The pakistan is not liking how often i'm gifting it

gallery_9873_4651_183167.jpg

cheese side

gallery_9873_4651_220771.jpg

gallery_9873_4590_51839.jpg

Thanks for browsing

• Like 4

Como es el jalisco? Es verdad que tiene un sabor "nuebo" ? Ayay.. no hay tiempo pare creser lo todo :)

quida te che :)

Bless

Once they take off, you won't be asking where they are. You'll wonder if you can keep them from shading out their friends.

I'm putting them into 12/12 this weekend. Then I'll be gone until Friday, then will have to leave on Saturday for another week-long job. Then I'm back for a weekend before heading out for another three days. I am worried. I'd hold off on 12/12, but then the'll have vegged to sequoia size.

Could be an adventure.

• Like 1

@sanji

I don't know if it has a new flavour yet, i may make some f2's from my other batch of seeds and hunt for an amnesia dom tree.

In my ignorance thats the only bit i understood of your post lol Spanish translaters keep talking to me about maggots lol

@SrDirt

I'm expecting them to get quite tall and start flowering in about a week, yours have taken off real well. I don't think i have the same extreme sativa pheno's as you. Mine are looking quite hybrid at the moment although it maybe a disguise, bandits can be sneaky. I'm glad i've got a tall tent is all i can say.

You'll certainly have a jungle on your hands when you return,

viva el jalisco!

They have to grow out a few more nodes before the narrow leaves set in. They are the most sativa-looking of all I've got going, except maybe the Pineapple fields.

Day 1 flower

Things have been going ok, this week the temperatures have started to drop which has helped out.

One of the plants was a male but we also have a confirmed female, hoo rah!

2 are still being shy.

I gave them water that had been treated with ascorbic acid but am stopping it's use for the time being because i'm not sure how ammonium chloride will react with the BAC juice, i need to do some research, does anybody know?

They were also sprayed with florigen.

We added 10 chucky's bride seedlings, 2 men so far. Also 2 chocolate rain cuttings have been added. I popped some holy princess too today, hopefully half the tent will be packed with esko gear come christmas.

gallery_9873_4651_184904.jpg

This is the girl

gallery_9873_4651_21286.jpg

The cheese side

gallery_9873_4651_363254.jpg

Full colour

gallery_9873_4651_146037.jpg

Thanks for browsing

You know all that Esko stuff is going to spoil you. You're one of those pot snobs, aren't you?

moi, noooo lol did i forget to mention my room of old skool 46 day flowering pineapple c99?

My friends keep telling me i need to go to europe and try amnesia, i offer them packets of holy princess and blue rocket instead.

#1 - Dont sweat the mistakes, which you don't seem to. I damped of a coupe this round too. It was sort of a necessity. Like Dirt, I travel like an insane mofo. I had to move a bunch of seedlings in to bigger pots before I would care to. It was either dry them out in the rapid rooters or get them into a big pot before they were ready to get them to survive. Lost a couple in the transition but won the war.

#2 - Where the hell have you been hiding this speedy C99 room. Would love to see this girl!

Dude

I have a pack of USC's Amnesia, sitting in the refrigerator. Somehow it keeps getting bypassed - this time by JJ and Bourbon Street. Next grow at least it will be a USC strain that knocks it out of the running (Nepalma - I've been going through a nostalgic period in growing lately).

But yeah, let's see the C99.

• Like 1

@Dude

She's in the cellar, her sisters don't like her in the limelight

They are only small at the moment. They are in coco, i'm testing one of my little budmasters with them in a 4'2 tent. They are going to catch a cold as winter sets in, but hopefully it wont be too bad. When they start getting sexy i'l post some pics.

• Like 1

I only have this tree because when i joined most here became insane for esko's F3's. I needed to find out what the fuss was about and found an old one. She cries to be let loose. It's one of those plants that no matter how much light you give it during veg it still makes lots of flowers as it grows.

Welcome to the ball, Your date has arrived :hug:

gallery_9873_4590_137856.jpg

Thanks for browsing

• Like 2

Day 7

All 3 remaining Jalisco Jaze are girls and starting to stretch even the little one. Temps have been as high as 104F, they have had water twice. They are all quite hybrid looking.

gallery_9873_4651_364235.jpg

gallery_9873_4651_199934.jpg

I tied the bottom branches up because they were getting a bit too horizontal.

gallery_9873_4651_52471.jpg

Tied this one too

gallery_9873_4651_228973.jpg

A shot of the chucky's bride, chocolate rain and some kinky cheese that have been added. 8 of the 10 chucky's were girls which is nice they all look very similar.

gallery_9873_4651_96751.jpg

The Kinky cheese were popped along with the bride but i deliberately kept them small with a lack of oxygen to use incase i had too many males this round and who doesn't llike the sound od kinky cheese.

gallery_9873_4651_52452.jpg

gallery_9873_4651_83412.jpg

The cheese side:

The row inline with the fan is grown using sannies 4 steps; the row against the wall is grown using a copycat product as they described to use it.

There is clearly a difference.

gallery_9873_4651_314077.jpg

gallery_9873_4651_123282.jpg

Full colour

gallery_9873_4651_386427.jpg

Thanks for browsing

• Like 2

Day 14

The cheese are gone, they had the chop.

Everything else has been spread out under the LED until some fresh, cheese, Holyprincess, selenexappolo13 and possibly herijuana fill the old pots.

gallery_9873_4651_104819.jpg

The first one to flower, there has been some stretch, this one has the fastest flower formation.

gallery_9873_4651_178920.jpg

gallery_9873_4651_73673.jpg

The other 2 have streched a little more than the first one and will probably be much longer flowering.

gallery_9873_4651_91217.jpg

gallery_9873_4651_136337.jpg

A pic of the bride, these have all had some excellent growth.

gallery_9873_4651_44037.jpg

There is not much to log yet. It's still quite hot, they have had water and water with bacto. They have also been sprayed with florigen.

Full color

gallery_9873_4651_239782.jpg

Thanks for browsing