•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

green path

What I Do ( Green Path Seeds )

Hi Guys,

I was wanting to get you fellow growers access to these seeds, I can only do that with the help of you telling Sannie to get these seed for you guys.... so if you like what I do and want to try them, let him know.. in the mean time I will show what I do, why I do what I do and more...

I have had such positive feeback, I am trying to expand, as I know more sites are set to their seedbanks, so in order to reach more people, I have tried to find oulets who I think are great people.. I use to see awesome amazing pics from this site a while back..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I make Organic seed, so for all who like that, and respect how I treat growing, know that I have taken care of that side..

-seed pricing: not sure I can post actual pricing yet, but let's just say it's 1/6th the price of packs..

+16 seed ( DJ short F2 ) $**

+16 seed ( autos ) $**

+11 seed ( fems, for example blue velvet, dutch passion stock ) $** ( to be determined, as thesse have not been released to public ) ( basically, your gonna get a way way way better deal then anywhere else )

-I guarantee these seeds, don't like them, you get another pack or we can find a way to make you happy.. seed count is high, and germs are tested, never found one person to complain of germ rates, you can actually talk to the person you bought seeds from, and some of the lowest prices I've seen.. I aim to do what I want to see when I buy seeds.. and yes I buy seed and have for many many years, I know what people want or what I want sso al lI am doing is what I think the perfect setup should be.

-I tried to source a "green" way to pack seeds. I am not one for throwing things in the trash, and polluting our planet, so for now, I found a packet of 100% recycled paper, and is recyclable. I tried to keep the ink to a minimum, and it is printed with soy ink. They tell me the company is 100% wind powered, and they do carbon neutral shipping ( reforestation projects ).. I know there is many other methods available, and have looked into them, so hopefully these packets will keeps the seeds viable, and cut pollution / trash down to a minimum.. please feel free to recycle the packet!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

First I'll say how I got started off in growing. I was sitting in my dad's basement one day, bored and not knowing what to do. A voice popped into my head to go to the bookstore and find a book on growing. I was kinda shocked, as at the time I didn't even know such books existed. I went over to the bookstore, and found it after looking in the plant section, that book, Mel Thomas' Cannabis Cultivation started it all...

I fell in love with growing instantly, and it was more than about the end result for me. I loved popping seeds and seeing them sprout up, watering them, taking care of them, just watching them grow. It was amazing to me how I felt more at peace watching them, then say driving a sport bike fast, or such ( I was a lover of all things fast, in a chapter of my life ). Growing changed the way I looked at everything, after that..

Seeds were a big thing to me, as I had no connection to clones at the time, and I was always moving, so seeds were vital to being able to grow for me. I have since had access to clones, and to be honest, nothing ever went right when I did ( pests / diseases / enjoyment ), so I stayed with seeds. I also am a lover of small trinkets and such, so it seemed to fit perfect. I love the potential that can come from such a small thing.

I created Green Path Seeds for a couple of reasons:

-To spread what I love most, seeds. I feel it all starts with a seed, and the journey that comes with that, is what makes nature / life so great. The cycle of the plant, of birth to death is one so natural, but we have become so disconnected with "natural ways of things" , it fit to stick with seed production.

-I saw a big gap in people not growing particular strains, based on pricing. I myself, a purchaser of seeds, know how $100+ strains can be a dream / out of reach / a burden on the financial side..myself, not one ever motivated by money, felt it natural to make seeds a better price, so whoever wants to sample a strain, can be able to do so.

-The natural progression. I sometimes had over 100 plants, and sometimes only had a couple in flowering. I was playing around with different strains, just growing them, keeping some males, basically just loved growing them. I hit a decision that I needed to find an outlet to keep the plants going, and to continue to justify keeping that many plants, so I went though all the possibilities.. seeds seemed to check all the boxes, and it's felt right ever since.

-Spreading what I love. I have had many "epiphanies" being around the plant, and one of the goals was to extend that to people who find these seeds. If I can reach one person who, walks away with a different view / becomes open to things they normally don't / walks away a better person / feels more at peace / feels more relaxed / has a positive experience and/or last but not least, a connection is sparked between human and nature...... then it's all worth it to me.

gallery_10968_4682_886.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I have a "home base" at another place,so a lot will be skipped, as things have been updated there for a long while, but new to here,there is not much to say right now, so I'll let some pics do the talking, till I get going again:

these are all my plants, I'll let you know if it's mother stock plants, or the actual seed you would get / receive.. :

STOCK MOTHER PLANTS ( sorry, not sure how to make mini photos.. please note each section... ) :

BB "F1"

gallery_10968_4682_3419535.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_2402601.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_3996164.jpg

CK "F1"

gallery_10968_4682_1229666.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_942357.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_3074648.jpg

BV "S1"

gallery_10968_4682_1046066.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_2412412.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_2243129.jpg

Vl "F1"

gallery_10968_4682_3446748.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_1194109.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_3259887.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_149011.jpg

GK "F1"

gallery_10968_4682_711481.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_1774612.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_361129.jpg

Ah "F1"

gallery_10968_4682_1409979.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEED STOCK YOU WOULD GET ( these are "my" plants, organic run, lots of love.. ) : more to come later..

CK "F2"

gallery_10968_4682_2508214.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PEOPLE'S PLANTS, NOT MINE :

these are photos of people growing these plants, I had no input or advice, they grew their style, there way, and method....

BV "S2"

gallery_10968_4683_66771.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_2177.jpg

BB "F2"

gallery_10968_4683_203.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_49032.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_113320.jpeg

CK "F2"

gallery_10968_4683_13058.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_68162.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_23631.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_107980.jpg

VL "F2"

gallery_10968_4683_87950.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_100204.jpg

F-13 "F2"

gallery_10968_4683_157486.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_159580.jpg

WB "F2"

gallery_10968_4683_60402.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_14254.jpg

PR "F2"

gallery_10968_4683_2762.jpg

• Like 6

I cant see any pics of plants? I might give em a go if I see what you have peace and one love amw

^ Hi ,thank you, on the way as there is many many pics to upload, I'm sure your to be suprised at what unfolds.. and can for you youself.. check back very soon, off to eat but will be back with eye candy!

nothing is setup yet, but with your help you can get me into your seed shop you buy from.. you can find me elsewhere, but let's keep talk to where were at as this seems like an amazing place!

thanks, check back soon

• Like 1

What you're doing here is completely against the rules. So tell me why should I trust you or your genetics when you blatantly disrespect sannie and company like this?

RM

• Like 7

Advertising is not allowed. Look at the forum rules. Too many forums were closed. Your personel interests may be good, but they are harmful for all users of this site.

smile

• Like 5

Whoaa, guys, there is no dis-respect from my side, or intentionally.. I am a grower, and love seeing people grow, that is why I am here..

What you're doing here is completely against the rules. So tell me why should I trust you or your genetics when you blatantly disrespect sannie and company like this?

RM

RM,

let me know what is against the rules.. I am new here.

trust, well it's all in my actions, or have some conversations with me.. I love PM's and talking with growers. If you like, see what others are saying about me in other places, talk tot hem yourself to see what they have to say.. don't tak my word go find it from other's with direct experience with me

once again, what am I doing? no links to outside, I am telling you what I do, and if you like what I do, tell sannie so you have better access to me, that is all.

Advertising is not allowed. Look at the forum rules. Too many forums were closed. Your personel interests may be good, but they are harmful for all users of this site.

smile

Hi,

not sure how I am advertising? no links to outside sources, and then how am I to tell you what I do if I cannot tell you what I do. Showing you guys images is not allowed? or telling you pricing of seed? I am just not sure what is wrong here, as this is all established fact of... what I do.

I am not telling you to buy anything. I was asking if you like what I do, tell sannie, that is all. MODSS can delete anything the see fit, or what I did was wrong, that is fine, I am new here, aand every place is different.. I was just un aware what the problem you guys are having is.

yep i thought it was a bit cheeky,Sannie works hard and pays for the upkeep and running of HIS site OPENGROW and HIS SANNIES SEEDS shop green path.

Bad form

I understand, it's why I am trying to get you guys access to seed at sannies. I contacted him a while ago, and he told me to come here and show you guys what I do, he said if you like what I do, you will tell him ( close knit community, and he will have demand for the seed.. )

I made no metion of where I am based, I made no metion to contact me for seed, I made no mention of anything but terying to get you guys seed here..

I tried to contact to get into the test section, but didn't get a reply.. I have no problem getting people free seed... I love to grow and am trying to spread it, I wanted to get people free seed here to try out, but I guess it needs to be looked into further, as my first attempt did not work..

--------------------------------------------

guys and everyone.. there is no mean for dis-respect. I was showing you a little insight to who I am and what I do.. I am sorry if people took it the wrong way or something is not allowed, which I had no clue of writing it.. so MODS or ADMIN, please delete or re-arrange anything that is against the rules, thank you

I hope to clear the air here, as everyone who I know using these these seeds, are very very happy! I strive to be factual, open, and honest. PM me if you like, talk to me here..

guys, once again, sorry to all who felt attacked, I LOVE these plants, and want to see more of them, I want to see more people growing, more happiness, more joy.. stick around and you'll see my intentions.. once again you can already go find it if you like, bbut I like tot alk personally to people here, as my aim is for people to contact me whenever they feel like.. I have been doing that, and love to chat with people, growers......

so once again, MODS / ADMIN, contact me here / PM / delete or re-arrange what you see fit... sorry if I upsset the balance here, not my intention at all..

guys please remember, I was really shocked to see a lot of negativity already, as I went through this before.. it upsets me to see people not happy, so let's work this out, let's get along, let's chat and get back to what this site is about, growing

GP

• Like 5

...there some reports on icmag...

https://www.icmag.co...=271211&page=13

but some more info would be very nice

I can get you more info if you like, let me know if you have a specific question.. in the mean time I will let the plants do the talking.. I am a lover of the blues lines, and I hope it shows in the plants.. hand watered, organic growing, lots of love here!!!

I have other reports, also personal contact as to what the plants are doing, but I have grown them all myself the exception of WB ( whittaker blues ).

pleas enote I do use abbreviations, as really I don't like mentioning exact naming as it seems to have made people upset, but also it is alot quicker for me to write, so let me know if anything is confusing ..

GP

if I were in your shoes I would probably do a few grow reports on your strains to show how you make your seeds,give insight on others grows with knowledge that you already have. this will go a long way to make a name for yourself around here from what I read in the past year....if you honestly have the passion You say you have follow those steps my freind...

• Like 4

if I were in your shoes I would probably do a few grow reports on your strains to show how you make your seeds,give insight on others grows with knowledge that you already have. this will go a long way to make a name for yourself around here from what I read in the past year....if you honestly have the passion You say you have follow those steps my freind...

yeah that...thats what sannie meant.

I will show you guys what I have going on right now.. thing is I like to keep things simple, and since the crash of my HDD tha thad 7 years of photos, I just don't take many photos now..

my style is to keep things simple.. I have no schedule, I use whatever organic material I have around, and rock it.. I keep no time charts / feed charts or any chart.. I go by look, that is all. Also don't like talking to myself, more like answering questions, as I notice every grower gets different results, so I like more conversations, not just me talking..

so here's what I have going on at the moment ( Vanilluna "F2" or VL "F2" , they are pollinated, the plan was to keep them "normal" but universe has a way of sorting things out.. so a male came to be in the picture. Pollen input is ( Grinspoon x blue velvet ) (F) X ( cocoa kush ) (M).. There is one Azure haze "F2" ( Ah "f2" ) in the mix.. see if you can find it.. plans for the seed.. not sure as I have so many other projects to get to..

1/2 gallon pots of coco ( I LOVE COCO ) , was using stream water then had no time so tap water now ( I usually use R/O always ), sample organic nutes never used, some coco brand never used ( I love canna, and bcuzz ). the Azure is in a solo cup size pot. This is all new setup as I moved again ( I'm always moving.. ), using 150 watts LED for this round.

gallery_10968_4682_353527.jpg

• Like 3

Hi greenpath!

Beautiful flowers!

You make organic seeds on coco? you use fem seeds (grinspoon) for your crosses? Honestly,do what you like to do. Growing should be adventurous. Experiments in your growroom are a fine thing. But i´m not convinced ,yet. Welcome to opengrow....

smile

what is a 'breeder' anyways, lol? sometimes we judge people by

the same thing they do ... but add personal like or dislike to this

judgement.

(eskobar for example never claims to be a so-called 'breeder' and

rightfully so, since many of his strains are simple 1st crosses too.

he says he is an extravagant seedmaker and he is right about that.

the rest is just what people make of it, lol ... or i remember sannie

selling NYCD F3, we were all quite happy to get these, no? ;))

@greenpath

i see why some are a bit 'offended' by your approach. but i can also see that

you just want to spread the word about your endeavours. doing what you do

is not forbidden per se, but the asking for money-part is the only thing that bugs

me personally ...

i am not offended, though and like what you do, mate ... but we all make F2s

and just share them between ourselves, no money needs to be involved when

handling reproductions of genetics not created by ourselves.

preservation is only done for the genetics sake, not for economic reasons, imvho.

anyways, i hope you have a lot of fun working these very high class genetics and find

some gems to work them into something of your own as well. i am very sure these F2s

of yours will bring a lot of happiness into the growers cab's they find their way into.

best vibes and many greetings ;)

• Like 15

Nice words Santero. I had the same problem on a other forum where i nearly got banned, only cause i wrote that i will send out some Tester Seeds to Mates of mine. I think in some Countrys or on some/most forums they are Scared to get props with Seed trading ect. If i were you i would kindly ask Sannie if you can donate some Beans for the Freebies section so Forum Members and Peeps who buy in the Shop have a chance to sneak peek in Your Gear. I would do the Same thing with some F2 crosses i Made.

• Like 2

Hi greenpath!

Beautiful flowers!

You make organic seeds on coco? you use fem seeds (grinspoon) for your crosses? Honestly,do what you like to do. Growing should be adventurous. Experiments in your growroom are a fine thing. But i´m not convinced ,yet. Welcome to opengrow....

smile

Thank you, please direct that to the users, I will show what I do in a little when I have time to load them..

yes organic on coco as I hate peat, and find coco superior in: air retention, growth in relation to pot size, root structure, re-wetting the media, balancing over watering and under watering, plant growth, yield.. .. off the top of my head.

as one plant of many, yes grinspoon female seed was used, and I can explain why.. grinspoon one talked about but experienced by few.. I decided for people to try it out at a lower price. The plants selected for reversal would not reverse / did not want to.. so in an attempt to salvage something from the grow, I used what I had available at the time ( I have sets going on at different times, not is all planted at once.. ). So I made a cross to the blue velvet.. nothing is sold from this line.. yet or might ever be. Someone said to show what I have going on, and I did.. this is for private collection right now, nothing is being released from it yet, it's one of about 30 strains mixed in a 8 month period, and a lover of CK, I used this male.. once again the intention was to grow the VL un-seeded, but ended up this way, as I have jars of VL and don't need more jars right now. so in a short period yes a female seed got mixed with other plants yes.. if you are meaning un stability.. well female seed I find is not really un stable as it is viewed.. do I personally use much female seed.. NO, but if it's the only way a plant is available to us, then it is what it is..

no need to be convinced, I'm here for people that are. the main aim in the creation when I first started was for people to grow more DJ plants, and few do given the price per pack is usually $150 for 10 seed, given mutants and males, most cannot / want to pay $150 for average of 4 females.. I make it a possibility to sample these strains out of the reach of 95% of people.. that's all, nothing more!

( pics of the grinspoon x blue velvet cross ) first pic is 3 gallon pot, others are 2 gallon pot.. of coco of course! :

gallery_10968_4682_454877.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_1947461.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_3316451.jpg

what is a 'breeder' anyways, lol? sometimes we judge people by

the same thing they do ... but add personal like or dislike to this

judgement.

(eskobar for example never claims to be a so-called 'breeder' and

rightfully so, since many of his strains are simple 1st crosses too.

he says he is an extravagant seedmaker and he is right about that.

the rest is just what people make of it, lol ... or i remember sannie

selling NYCD F3, we were all quite happy to get these, no? ;))

@greenpath

i see why some are a bit 'offended' by your approach. but i can also see that

you just want to spread the word about your endeavours. doing what you do

is not forbidden per se, but the asking for money-part is the only thing that bugs

me personally ...

i am not offended, though and like what you do, mate ... but we all make F2s

and just share them between ourselves, no money needs to be involved when

handling reproductions of genetics not created by ourselves.

preservation is only done for the genetics sake, not for economic reasons, imvho.

anyways, i hope you have a lot of fun working these very high class genetics and find

some gems to work them into something of your own as well. i am very sure these F2s

of yours will bring a lot of happiness into the growers cab's they find their way into.

best vibes and many greetings ;)

santero, Hi,

I cannot do what I do without asking for some form of compensation, and some of the lowest compensation I have seen per price of seed. Being as I was running 6 setups, but want to expand was I love growing.. Now I can grow myself and keep it to myself, no problem, been growing DJ plants for years and years, but it got boring to not be able to share and discuss with others given not many were growing them.. so hence what came about, to spread these plants if DJ is not wanting to do that with his out of reach pricing..

it costs me $150 per pack, time, electric costs ( where I was in CA.. $450 a month ), maintenance of lamps, nutrients, media, and everything in-between, but mainly my time given these are 6 month projects before seeds are in jars.. ask anyone who makes this volume of seed, you commit to being a seed grower or a grower who grow for end product.. this is not making 100 seeds here, the plants of what most grow is destroyed making seed.. pollen everywhere and pulling the seed destroys mot trichs.. so I make seed, I do not make much pot anymore, I can once again keep them to myself, but I want to spread the joy of growing, not horde seeds to myself.

also so you know, I have probably shared as much seed as sold.. I am more then generous to people I come across.... it just so happens I'm sure none of you have crossed my path.. haha

you guys can call me what you like, I have no care, only trying to make growing more affordable and strains accessible that once were a dream to people. I understand a few here turned to making seed and you guys watched them blossom, that's not the case with me, as I am already established and put in the work.. maybe it's no fun to see the end product but it is what it is, I already put in the time and work to get to this point.. I would hate to see the seeds spoil in jars, as I have seen and had people contact me to share stories of joy what I provided for them.. I hope to do that here, as what fun is doing something, not to share it?

once again, you are not obligated to try these if you don't like.. I am here for the people who know DJ is something special, like customer service, want more seeds, and want a better price then most anyone is offering.. if you like to buy a pack of DJ seed, make seed and share it great. I would love to have more people to talk to about these genetics. if you get around to making some OTM or BBS or rosebud or blue velvet or velvet luna, or even moonshine rocket fuel, let me know please, I will gladly take your freely shared seed!!!!!!! I'll even pay you for them gladly!

----------------------------------------------------

I am working to get some freebies sent out.. limited time right now but am looking into it !!!

• Like 2

Nice plants. If you send sannie some freebees for his shop, might be a good way to get your foot in the door :) The grow threads go long way too. Sannie would respond to any instant message you sent directly through the sanniesshop.com site. Keep it Green. Peace.

hi gp. mmy only first hand experience with your beans is a closet grow of LR and PR. done by someone i meet through a mutual friend.

he says he's been growing for years, witch he probably has, but hasn't read or learned anything more than the most basic shit. probably not a fair representation of the genetics when they're grown in miracle grow with high ec tap water in a closet with shit ventilation.

very glad your pics of your work look a little more desirable.

as a helpful suggestion you might look into getting your gear listed at seedfinder dot eu. and longer descriptions than you have elsewhere might be a good idea.

i like your thinking and hope you do well with your endevor.

@ green path the loyalty here is real ... Facts!

You have good intentions but wrong delivery

U would of been better off just befriended users in the site

And sending out your work shit in sure if u sent

cannazon (how I get my sannies gear) Some beans

They would get out he's been giving me freebies from magilla

I have. I idea who magilla is but his super lemon haze x blue sat

Is really nice! Good luck bro ( I'd take your testers)

• Like 1

I have to agree with the majority of reasonable men here...

All the seed forums have rules and all the rules are the same. If you can grow weed and know how to use a computer you damn well know the rules. Nothing personal, but an important rule in sales is to not freak out your perspective clients. A first post that is commerce related is generally considered spam in the whole forum community as a whole.

No matter how good (or bad) your goods are is not important after all of that. Pay some respect and pay some dues and maybe some good will come your way.

• Like 3

Nice plants. If you send sannie some freebees for his shop, might be a good way to get your foot in the door :) The grow threads go long way too. Sannie would respond to any instant message you sent directly through the sanniesshop.com site. Keep it Green. Peace.

hi, nice to see you!

That's the next plan. Will do, it's how I talked to him last time.

see you around hopefully

hi gp. mmy only first hand experience with your beans is a closet grow of LR and PR. done by someone i meet through a mutual friend.

he says he's been growing for years, witch he probably has, but hasn't read or learned anything more than the most basic shit. probably not a fair representation of the genetics when they're grown in miracle grow with high ec tap water in a closet with shit ventilation.

very glad your pics of your work look a little more desirable.

as a helpful suggestion you might look into getting your gear listed at seedfinder dot eu. and longer descriptions than you have elsewhere might be a good idea.

i like your thinking and hope you do well with your endevor.

Hey!

someone with some direct contact, awesome! he didn't share any beans with you though? 16 a pack, so that's what 32 seeds he had. Might know who you talk of but there is so many who don't post info and such... thanks for letting me know.. was he happy though or? also if he has any questions tell him to contact me here or other place.. as I have some tips if he likes, or any questions I can answer..

Well I say if autos are your thing, try them out.. I find them to be exact representations of the originals.. only way cheaper with more seed. let me show you some pics.. once again I don't take many anymore.. any questions about them, ask away, in the mean time enjoy.

here's a PR plant, grown in nothing but chicken crap, kid you not, sat for 2 weeks before transplant... IT"S that simple.. you will see me say that a lot here and other place, as I want growing to be fun for people... and simple!!! :

gallery_10968_4682_598466.jpg

here's a LR2, well three actually, 3 gallon pot, well like 2 1/2 they way I filled it, can't remember what I used to grow but not chicken crap on this one..

gallery_10968_4682_387947.jpg

here's another LR2 "F2" , was my test plant

gallery_10968_4682_3034604.jpg

@ green path the loyalty here is real ... Facts!

You have good intentions but wrong delivery

U would of been better off just befriended users in the site

And sending out your work shit in sure if u sent

cannazon (how I get my sannies gear) Some beans

They would get out he's been giving me freebies from magilla

I have. I idea who magilla is but his super lemon haze x blue sat

Is really nice! Good luck bro ( I'd take your testers) ��������

thanks will look into it..

tried to get some testers for this site, but seems no reply? let me know if you know how to get into the test section.. seed are yours!

• Like 1

ok guys, am updating photos, so look around if you were waiting for pics..

more to come later.. I forgot a bunch I think.. but as I said don't expect grow logs of these past ones.. I don't run schedules, and not many pics as stated before once I lost 7 years of photos, you don't come out the same.. so I enjoy looking at them more now..

in the mean time, let me show you another project I had going on.. it's a GK ( grape krush ) auto project. these plants are the spawn of a (f) LR2 "F2" x (m )GK "F1" set. and they are pollinated "back" to GK upping thee genes to 75% GK.. hoping to make a GK auto.. but I know the percentage decreases of auto trait this way, but it's one of the only ways to lock in more genes, or else it's at 50%.. I hear there should be a couple per hundred.. I ran 30 and found none so far.. but I will get to bigger sets later.. interesting thing I noted in the first gen is auto trait seemed to trigger after plant hit two months ??? so I have two sets of seed, one being great at 75% but not seeming any auto trait, other being non auto yet..but at 50% GK gene if I need to pull back.. but I'm going full forward in attempt to find a couple males / females... just playing around having fun.. one turned pretty good purple before finish, which I was happy with.

gallery_10968_4682_2360710.jpg

• Like 3