•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

green path

What I Do ( Green Path Seeds )

you guys can call me what you like, I have no care, only trying to make growing more affordable and strains accessible that once were a dream to people. I understand a few here turned to making seed and you guys watched them blossom, that's not the case with me, as I am already established and put in the work.. maybe it's no fun to see the end product but it is what it is, I already put in the time and work to get to this point..

you started out here by saying sannie referred you to the forum so he could get feedback...detailed grow journals of your individual strains are what will provide the verification sannie's looking for...there aint no shortcut. if you dont want to document them yourself find someone who will but either way it takes time to build trust. not hating mind you, you just seem to be having a hard time understanding what sannie was saying to you...

• Like 1

@green path

actually, i do make beans myself and 1 plant makes thousands. i pull about 2000-3000 healthy beans

per square meter. i have various setups in a few different places. making seeds is cheap, i must admit.

but ... opinions differ from person to person ... and from their goal to other peepz goals. big up, GP ;)

@urbanninja

there's no need to spend money to get to grow any of my beans. when i say "for free" then i mean it B)

• Like 4

@ Santero i know Mate. Im also planning to donate some of the Soliloqueen F2´s i made for the Freebee section if its ok for Sannie and the crew. In my sight sometime you have to give back something to the Community.

• Like 3

VL F2 update..

not a real comparison as new light / water nutes / environment .... but here they are, seeded once again.. under 150 watt LED:

AH F2 is in the front..

gallery_10968_4682_217967.jpg

lets pull some purple.. you see that leaf arch up....... that's a good thing in my opinion..... and I'll say why down the road, unless you know of BBS, WHOOPS said it

gallery_10968_4682_3564355.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_2559923.jpg

I love photos of those nuggs, when you strip them off the plant to put in jars whole, and later break one out... love it ! I love these more then top colas.

gallery_10968_4682_4220763.jpg

GP

• Like 4

some dank looking pics for sure. Good work. I look forward to seeing some grow.

• Like 1

@urbanninja

that's very cool of you. but i personally think that it is unfair to let peepz spend

money to get to anything i make, just ask drectly. no money needs to be spend,

imho. i love giving back to the community, but not while making anyone else 'rich'

in the process ;)

btw, did anyone notice that the lineage of solilo queen changed between

the first drop (when it was a freebie) to the last one that went retail? ;)

there were two freebies:

killing fields F3 x space queen F3

and

killing fields F3 x miss universe #10

(there was some with KF F2 even ;))

the second one was called "solilo queen" by a member here.

profP made 'space queen x miss universe #10' and called this

one 'solilo queen', which gets sold now, lol ... its all good stuff,

though, just noticed this while looking at old descriptions lately.

sorry for hijacking, GP.

• Like 5

I can't imagine why anyone would try to hawk their gear in here to begin with.

This is the Deep End of the pool.

gallery_833_383_48340.jpg

Its like showing up to qualify at a Nascar event in a GTO.

• Like 7

i will test grow them if you want to send me some. I mean we all share here for free. to me its just not right to come on another blades website, trying to sell seeds that any decent blade can just make himself. this site belongs to sannie and you have no right coming here trying to sell beans, period. hell I will send you some of my crosses that I have made. all f2's, all made by buying 2 different strains and crossing them to each other. I don't do autos, and very rarely grow fems but if I do ill order them from a well known trustworthy BREEDER. if you want to get into the seed biz then start your own website and get your name out there like that, not by coming on another guys site trying to peddle your seeds. it aint right bro. ive got about 50 different crosses that ive made stored in the freezer waiting to be grown. pure indicas crosses with other pure indicas, pure sativas crossed with other pure sativas and some hybrids as well. some landrace afghani indicas x with landrace Pakistani indicas will be ready in a couple days. now these beans should be worth their weight in gold but I will not sell them. I will give them to my buddies here at opengrow and all my close personal friends. how would you feel if someone were to come onto your website trying to sell/promote their product? kinda fucked up aint it? think before you act bro! amw

• Like 2

The best part of this discusion is now. So many members are crossing and than sconey chimes in, who backcrossed Killing Fields to a total purple version. THAT´S BREEDING and he never asked for money, but made a great thread, explaining, what he`d done. True Opengrow spirit, just my 2 cents.

smile

• Like 4

ok guys.. I am coming to the conclusion this site is only about sharing seed and connecting with people to access them?????? I know most sites if you mention that you get banned... any site I've been on is sharing / talking of / promoting / telling about free seed / hinting at / trading ... is instant ban and not allowed, so I am gonna ask.. is this just a big portal to trade seed.. and if so where are the lists people have

once again I am meaning no dis-respect.. I am trying to see where you guys are coming from.. please see my side too.. Or better yet, let me know what this site is about, as I am really having no clue how things work around here, and it might go better if people were not angry and let me know instead of coming at me all aggressive.. once again my intention is to get people access to DJ genes..

now reading sannies emails over 10 times, I am coming to the conclusion once again.. you guys are only about sharing seed??? if this is so I can see why some people are upset as I already sell seed, and I come in "trying to sell seed" ... once again let me know what's what around here

In the mean time, I talked to sannie.. freebies should be coming.. all I ever ask as I always say, say what you see, smell , feel, experience.. be honest.. if you like something say it, if you don't like something say it.. that simple. Before taking a sample please read into DJ genes so you know what your getting into.. I have yet to conclude what will be sent out, but I'm thinking

• Like 3

read the forum rules! if you are selling seeds here aint the place for that. start a seedbank website of your own like sanniesshop. this is for sanniesshop customers to get info about sanniesshop seeds. we share with one another but no selling. we try to help new growers out too, and we like showing off our grows with each other but once again this is sannies site and you cant come here trying to sell your seeds. period. im through trying to explain it to you, ive been very clear and the forum rules are even more clearer. wtf?

• Like 2

if sannie told you to do as you say it's just a matter of you putting in the time, work, and listening to the feedback from folks here.

all the rest will fall in place in due time.

I saw no one mention that he said sannie told him he could xyz, folks just assumed and jumped him. i get that, but after his disclosure it was like it didn't matter at all.

we all don't go about stuff the same way. after all we are a weed community correct. we do things different from non weed community all the time...

• Like 4

Nice seeds Green path !

I've read this post twice and from what I gather is:

Green Path has a seed company going with a name company logo etc, from how I understood his posts he is looking get his line of seeds put on Sannies along with Dynasty,Escobar NAW,Sannie !

As far as the forum it is a spin off of sannies shop to discuss the seeds sold at the shop along with open grower crosses grow info world affairs and general hang out for like minded people enjoying growing and smoking ! Great bunch of peeps by the way!

I don't believe open seed trading is allowed on this site not to say we all haven't all done it,that's what pm is for lol

I'm hoping sannie will show up and straighten this whole thing out and give green path the green light on what he is attempting to accomplish posting what he has to offer !

Shiska

• Like 3

I'll pick up some Green Path freebies from sanniesshop.com when made available, grow em out, and report my findings in a future thread. I hope to find something to rave about :) Any chance they be available for next Spring planting? Peace.

Welcome on the open grow boards green path

When a new breeder comes into my email and asks if I want to sell there seeds I always tell them to get a open grow member and share your work with the open grow users, if the work is that good our open grow users will ask me to sell them in sanniesshop.

In this way I and my customers can have a look at your work and can see how you handle comments in your topics, this things are really important for me to decide if a new brand is worth the effort to sell them. This way have been proven to be very reliable to see what kind of person is behind the seeds.

This is indeed a tight community that like to ban all kind of spam, this is why there was resistance in the beginning when you opened your topic.

@greenpath

You have been nicely patient sofar and this is a good thing, so you first test was fine :engel

greetz sannie

• Like 17

Sweet show greenpath and wellcome to OG man !

Im fatrasta an outdoor Grower i love this talk about breeding crosses and the hole enchalada :yummy:

nice ladies you have they look sweet man !

From a breeder to a breeder or maybe we should be called selectors so from a selector to a selector the trick is in the male man just so you know many look for the ladies but man the trick is in the man the male plants we are the start of spreading life and for the dna to start form so just a tip to you and good luck with your journey.

Indoor breeding thoe have some difficiency in their dna the ladies (no disrespect to the breders and the banks but you all know this) indoor breeding is a new age dna new developed indoors and the dna adapted to all this artificial stuff so when these ladies come out in the wild the problems begin and just for the truth of the story i think it is this one

http://growlandia.com/marihuana/¿por-que-esta-aumentando-la-plaga-de-hongos-en-nuestros-cultivos/ just a heads up man for all that work you have done man and all of you guys struggeling out there :wave:

be safe and dont be a stranger man pm me private to if you like and are woundering about what ever i have been around for a while man and would be glad to help a fellow selector aire and jah bless man !

• Like 3

Hi greenpath! I´m probably one of those who sounded agressive to you.

I believe in the freedom of speech.

I´m a grower, not a breeder or a seedmaker. I bought seeds from sannies side and elsewhere shared genetics, etc.

Your intention was clear, since your first post.

Without Sites like sannies, small breeders/seedmakers/ selectors would have little to no chance to sell their seeds and I´d probably grow bag seeds only or hemp.

Many member are not newbies to growing or teens looking out for fancy names. But this is open grow not closed censorship. My comments weren´t a test, just my opinion . I´m not against anybody on this forum, au contraire, I like the togetherness here, be part of it and you´ll see what, I mean.

smile

• Like 3

my last post may have sounded harsh too. but I just don't agree with someone trying to sell their gear in such a way. like I said before if you truly want to get into the biz you really should get your own website. if your gear is legit send sannie some freebies and ill gladly ask for those with my next purchase from sannie and grow them outdoors not indoors. I cant take a chance on your gear indoors and waste valuable growspace,electricity, and my time if its not the right shit. no offense bro but I gotta know what im growing is gonna be that killer. right now im very happy with what I have going. good luck

• Like 2

tough crowd? nah not opengrow. theres some very patient seasoned indoor and outdoor blades here that have helped a lot of noobs achieve a decent first harvest. we do stay very high too, but look at the genetics we are all growing and toking, sanniesshop fucking rules the roost round deez here parts! and crossing anything in sanniesshop to any decent genetics always produces top shelf. I don't need any new gear just yet. im going to leave this thread to yall. sorry for roasting you like that bro but you really need to stop and read what you typed before posting it. all the best vibes your way bro.

yep, it's all being said :P

let's go smoke a big one :smoke

• Like 2

haha! just what I enjoyed :)

first time trying out my bubble bags, awesome results :D

nothing like good home made hash :)

• Like 1