•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

green path

What I Do ( Green Path Seeds )

Spammers join every day, and this community act like anti-bodies attacking a virus. Take a look at the Cannajobs thread for a fine example. I apologize if I fired off that post hastily but it's honestly an automated response to people who "seem" to be selling something without sannie's blessing.

That said, your stuff looks amazing. I'd run any of it in a heartbeat and maybe if things work out here, I will :)

All the best

RM

• Like 4

Hey Guys.. Hey Sannnie!

well, not much to update, will hopefully get some sample seed sent over soon ( busy with family.. ), have not set on what I want to send out, Sannie said two which I think is far too little to send but I guess choices, choices..

In the mean time, any more Pm's let me know, or ask here! Will get another pic up of the VL "F2" tomorrow, not liking the nute for say, but hey it's a free sample and can't complain, another thing is I want to share later gardening with organic.. maybe another post or something, but I made an article at the other place about simplicity and organic.. heck look at the Vl "F2" , don't know the water, don't know the nutes, don't know the coco ( besides it being pure crap ) and check out what organic can do for you.

here is the F-13 "F2" ( not mother stock.. ) , threw some stuff on top and watched it grow.. thi was interesting as it was a "test plant" in that it was going to get tossed, it was "semi bonsai" hence the multiple tops, I pinched so while in flower but the set set was nice as it's F-13 "F2" x Azure haze

gallery_10968_4682_502376.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_1275665.jpg

thanks guys, hold on there, samples will be spread soon to try,

GP

• Like 5

Hi og

Green path, i like your work and those colours big time :). Keep it up

To everyone who tried to make this guy unwelcome, shame on you, waiting for sannie to chime in before a change in your opinion. Where's the community spirit gone, or support for our fellows trying to make a legitimate living. I can see how his approach at first may look like spam, but he blatantly said sannie recommended the forums.

Bigup to sannie for giving this guy a chance to show his work and gain an opportunity to have probably the best seedshop sell his wares.

• Like 3

Hi og

Green path, i like your work and those colours big time :). Keep it up

To everyone who tried to make this guy unwelcome, shame on you, waiting for sannie to chime in before a change in your opinion. Where's the community spirit gone, or support for our fellows trying to make a legitimate living. I can see how his approach at first may look like spam, but he blatantly said sannie recommended the forums.

Bigup to sannie for giving this guy a chance to show his work and gain an opportunity to have probably the best seedshop sell his wares.

If you look at Green Path's first post, you will see that it appears he is trying to sell seeds through Sannie's OG site, directly to members. That is what ticked people off -- coming to a site provided by someone else and trying to arrange seeds sales through it.

Proving himself through freebies (like NAW did) is another story completely, but Green Path initially listed the seeds he had and blocked out the prices. No one should feel "shame" for getting angry about this. The notion is absurd.

• Like 7

Should have all been done off the forum with sannie. Nuff said. As for feeling ashamed for mentioning rules, those "rules" are called "ethics" and in business they're kind of important. At least to me, but I'm not the typical stoner.

We've had other people enter this site the exact same way, post what you have posted (different genetics of course) gain some trust and end up being complete assholes who sent out hermie seeds as freebies. Anyone remember Big Sky? Yeah, that turned out well.

Prove yourself here with freebies, like NAW did and get established in this community. On the other hand, Dynasty never needed to send out freebies to get established so sannie must have communication with Prof P or Dynasty's reputation spoke for itself.

Personally, I like the stuff you have going but you're in a business you try to make money, not share…let's just be upfront and honest.

The last pic you posted, I got the same pheno in a DJ Short BB tester pack from eskobar for free.

Cheers and best of luck,

RM

hey bro, I was one that roasted you. it did appear like you were trying to sell your gear on sannies forum. but as you have said and proved that was/is not the case. so for the roasting I humbly apologize. I am enjoying your pics too. very nice work. I make and have made f2's and crosses from dj shorts gear. I haven't run them in a while but seeing your pics has sparked up the want to grow them soon. if you get sannie some for freebees we can all test them. that would be a step in the right direction. and again sorry for roasting you but your first post was misleading a bit but we can put that to rest and move on. now lets smoke some fine cannabis and do what we do brother. welcome to opengrow! peace and wellness to you and yours, amw

^ Charlie, thanks for the words, appreciate that. hope to see you around some time

so I got some pics from someone who just harvested the AH "F2" ( azure haze ), and they look great I think.. once again NOT MINE, as some people thought the BB pics were mine, they are not, they are from someone in Canada outdoor.. let's get onto the show.. I have a lot of respect for this grower as he went through hell with a move ( security ) and kept the plants going.. he is the one who also grew the WB "F2" ( whitaker blues ) as they were my last set before I moved once again ( well I actually was growing at the time and finishing up a bunch of mixes but also a massive CK plant ( massive to me, I like growing smaller ) and some 6 foot blueberry plants.. so no one had access to these plants as I like trying to see what people get ).. they really are spot on as the WB is a low yielder if you can find any other pics to compare to, and the AH looked just like the moms, mine we a bit more colorful but I like to try and pull some color from them when I can ) .. this is important to me ( the AH / WB ) as I hate how it takes people forever to get around to DJ strains.. heck even the Ck / VL are few reports and grows so I wanted to offer the newest selections and not wait 10 years to hear how someone is just now growing them... but in all actuality these strains are grown by DJ's son , JD, and is the seeds with the label to carry clone genes in them, so it it something different in that DJ always just uses his pool of stock to make new strains, but these offer a little something unique as in that the AH has a SSH clone, and the WB a quimbly clone.. the AH seems just like flo to me... but I guess is suppose to be comparable to blue dream as they share the same lineage basically, just different selection.. basically BD in a seed form. enough talk..

AH "F2" ( a couple phenos, not one plant.. ) please enjoy the work from a great guy, I have much respect

gallery_10968_4683_33482.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_77640.jpg

gallery_10968_4683_116186.jpg

GP

• Like 4

Here's some testing going, in the sense of a couple things.. auto gene, observing, trying to "dial in" this coco along with ANOTHER sample nute I was given, so it's great to see some mixes sharing the light as I have space / time to allow.. I dosed 40ml initial !! to bring a nute load into the coco along with some fine particle organic amendments that could be mixed in water easily ( rock dusts mainly, oyster shell, maybe a couple others??? ) .. these also are under 150 watts LED, well maybe 100 right now, with a "veg" spectrum and they both have different LED chips so that's worth more gold then anything I think is playing with spectrum and getting the feedback.

gallery_10968_4682_3620340.jpg

Here's an update on the Vl "F2" , you can see the burn start to happen trying to push the nutes, and with this 150 watt LED in cool weather, but it's proven a good couple lessons, mainly on the lights, also more VL testing, nute testing, water testing, this crap coco testing, pot size in relation to plant w/ light size.. as long as I'm growing anything I'm happy though. photos are maybe one week apart, so they still have some growing to do, but more in the sense of seed, as seed takes way long, and with 150 watts of power ( 75 each set ) it could take a while.. already got some seed pulled and growing though (( Vl "f2" ) X (CK x (BVxGR) ).

Another thing was planting space, it showed me I could do smaller and more plants, so I could technically get 12 plants in there, or run a little larger pots, as there is some spacing to fill in.. maybe even top the plants and keep things how they are.. it's all fun to me and really I like to experiment every setup as I'm not sure I would have fun running same thing and variables every time.. I like the challenge that variety brings, and just trying new things and seeing what becomes.. so I say to you all a challenge, switch it up, get excited and try a new variable and see what happens.. who knows you might like the "new" thing better

gallery_10968_4682_2314206.jpg

gallery_10968_4682_4377904.jpg

here's a mutant, i would say 80% blown mutant, but a first for me growing one out in "my" seed

gallery_10968_4682_3172928.jpg

here's my favorite shot when I take photos once again.. color I am wanting to see more of, but given LED produce almost no heat as it's vented out the side of the panel and the wattage, I'm happy to see more color, but my other set was very very colorful, almost black looking

gallery_10968_4682_1598497.jpg

GP

• Like 4

I'm curious, some of the plants seem to have leaves that curl downwards quite prominently at the tips, and some curve upwards...but it seems to be strain specific going by the pics posted here...I thought clawing down/curling up were signs of nutrient issues? can someone clarify that for me

cheers

El Chupa

others on here know more than myself but I do know that excess heat will also cause it. happy growing

Your last picture looks good! How's the smell ?Shiska

hey Shiska, delicious

So when do you figure your freebies will appear in the shop?

good question.. I have things going on ( family ) and trying to keep up with other site, so I am just getting done with AH / WB / BV , along with sorting some seed that was not sorted through before I moved.. so I have not talked to Sannie. I hope to very soon. I will let you guys know when I do, thanks

EDIT: just started another talk with Sannie again.. I know he wants two strains, but I'm getting more info to move to the next step.. soon guys, thanks

I'm curious, some of the plants seem to have leaves that curl downwards quite prominently at the tips, and some curve upwards...but it seems to be strain specific going by the pics posted here...I thought clawing down/curling up were signs of nutrient issues? can someone clarify that for me

cheers

El Chupa

chupa,

Hi. yes so I am sure you are not familiar with "this guys plants" as these plants can curl leaves either direction.. but yes some nutrient sensitivity can cause that in these plants, and that is a little of what it is, if you happened to read I've never run any of these variables so it's all new, and the N load with the nute is pushing it a little along with some N rich amendments I add, so your seeing the arch with the leaves from that.. but to keep in mind the plant has an ability to express that easily more then other plants I've ever seen.. it can also be genetic and nothing to do with nutrients and can just cause that... so a key if your listening, is I would search for plants that point the leaves up half way through flower..... so in summary this set is from gene and nutrient load from my opinion.. nothing to worry about but could be an indicator what your looking for ( specific gene / nutrient loading ) , but for the upward arch of leaf that is not nutrient load at all.. that is what I've seen from the BBS ( blue berry sativa ) line ( when talking about these plants, VL, as the are BBS x BB ).

They are second hand pictures off an IC-mag topic.

yes, I asked the tester if I could use the pics in exchange for whatever seed he wants which he doesn't care about, so nothing new in a sense, but new to this site, as I am not going to cross things as I would like to keep these sites separate as there is separate rules / ownership / people, so to respect that I do not talk of other site... so but yes a lot of double posting, as this site is behind the other as you are all new to this, and the other site knows me a bit better / longer.. yeah it's kinda hard running back and forth

GP

im not going to participate in this thread any more, seems to me just someone trying to sell seeds on sannies site. I can make my own f2's for free. if I want a cross ill chuck some pollen . if I want serious gear then I will get them from sanniesshop or cannazon. dude gives me a bad vibe. first he comes here trying to sell seeds then he twists his words around and tries to make it sound like he just wants to share . I call bullshit. he is trying tro sell seeds for profit and nothing more. I am all about turning a buck but not on opengrow. that's my personal business, and I would never disrespect sannie by trying to make money on HIS site.

Opengrow, please do yourselves a favor and read GP's 28 page info thread on icmag. Many people are not too happy with what GP is doing. DJ himself is very upset with what is going on! GP has complete disregard for the original breeder, or the time and work put in to his genetics. Feels that nobody owns nature...so that gives him the right to do whatever he want. So basically everyones work is up for grabs. Says he doesn't care about what anyone else does, or thinks...he will do whatever he want regardless of others. Personally I think this is entirely the wrong additute, and very poor business ethics.

If I made "copies" of anyone's work, I would ask permission first. Which DJ absolutely does not approve of.

Read for yourselves, make your own opinions. This is just my own.

alaskagrown

i love how the thread starts out "so i was sitting in my dads basement one day"

i dont think theres anything wrong sitting around, being supported by your parents, and playing with marijuana seeds. theres nothing wrong with selling whatever comes out as cheap as you want.

you probably shouldnt go on the internet and tell the world that youre trying to copy a revered persons work and then undercut his business...those of us in the community who dont still live in our dads basements can remember dj shorts work from before you were born and his drive to search for diverse and unique genetics that would enhace humanity...and as far as i understand it, Daniel has always seen only a modest middle class income from doing so.

you sir are not a breeder, you are a pirate. youre not even the kind of pirate that burns dvds and repackages them...youre the guy who does that shaky movie theatre recording, slaps a photocopied movie poster on it and sells it for a dollar.

dont get me wrong, i like pirates......unless they are stealing from one of my heros.

so have some respect and call your shit something different.

• Like 3