•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

OhWolfie

Anyone ever grown Huckleberry Kush outdoors?

Hey guys, ever since I chopped my plants about 2 weeks ago, I've been trying to get myself ready for next year. I've been looking pretty hard at Huckleberry Kush from Dynasty. It pretty much fits the bill for what I am looking for in a medicinal plant. Problem is that I am not able to flower indoors, I'd have to do that outdoors. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this plant outdoors. I live in the midwest at about 40 degrees north, so we can pretty much grow anything that takes under 10 weeks to finish flowering. Professor P says that the buds get so dense that mold can be an issue, even indoors. I asked Professor P in an email if he would recommend against growing it outdoors, and he said if I found an early finisher, I might be in luck. Any ideas??

Yes and Huck performs well n finishes pretty early...in US itd be done around 10/1-10/10

Ive been growin huck n a few huck crosses awhile now. Ive NEVER seen an ounce of mold. if its rainy as fuck all the time im sure but midwest, its more tornados lol...But hucks one of my faves n Id say go for it brutha

• Like 2

Huckleberry Kush is loaded with early finishing, mold resistant genetics, prime for a lot of outdoor environments. Nugs get dense like Afghani nugs so can get mold if too moist/humid. I live and grow in Oregon, where we have unpredictable Octobers. Been raining here good for the last week. I wouldn't hesitate, get the Huck :) Peace.

Ps, southern Oregon probably still sunny like NorCal lol. I like to live by coast. Cheers!

• Like 1