•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

so got some sannies and dynasty seeds by way of @madmaster420 !!!

also some jack smack from @ fatrasta i love OG!

veg tent stay cramed

gallery_8833_4674_44453.jpg

sleekunsk before they fell

gallery_8833_4674_12331.jpg

sleeskunk fluffy good yeild day time smoke no body at all

gallery_8833_4674_19640.jpg

killing fields

gallery_8833_4674_36069.jpg

mystery sour cross far right

gallery_8833_4674_13326.jpg

Cholate rain ub chemo in back motorabel

gallery_8833_4674_30345.jpg

killing fields from a sativa mix sannie shop

gallery_8833_4674_14532.jpg

• Like 13

and a breeze to grow got her in diy soil only insect frass teas

and water no bottle nutrients still green and sexy

• Like 3

looking good, shotta!

Good luck with that stuff...you are bound to find at least one good one in the bunch

• Like 1

keep it coming shotta. will be an interesting grow. I will, for one, that will keep my eyes open happy growing :wave:

• Like 1

Hello there brother sweet harem you have bro hey man look those you have in plastic glass needs transplant asap

you are loosing height like this and root buid up so just a thought if you wanna harvest a little more

are these jack smack ?

gallery_9754_4662_9980.jpg

mark them so we can se bro would be cool ... jah bless man !

@ fat rasta na bro those our a bunch of crosses from @ madmaster420

these are the jack smack only began these 3 days ago

gallery_8833_4674_15659.jpg

@ bigun thanks bro @madmaster ieverything is looking good thanks bro!

@fatrasta i kno but i have no space yet and short indoors isnt so bad

tall plants dont do so well inside tents shades the bottoms to much

• Like 2

Ok bro if you are doing it on purpose its ok i just thought you didnt know man :yummy:

but you should alsow know that the structure of the pot is giving structure on the lady later tall narrow pot tall narow plant short wide pot short wide lady so its up to you indeed especially when you have space issues man :whistle:.

i cant even se them ladies in those glasses nowere to se are they out yet ? the jsm i think i se some green on 2 of them but think

keep up the good work man jah bless

looking sweet brother :wave: they look to like your climate :yummy:, they have a tention to shoot at flowering in the beginning of flowering

some of them may show you gender in 18h light due a cross with auto to lover the flowering period but not on all because this ones is back crossed with landrace and makes some of them F1 hybrids not all aigain some history of the ladies may help you later on so you are not woundering you can surley find a male that shows sighns in 18h that one has ruderalis in him and the oppisede on the lady

sweet that they sprout easy man( jack smack short v) you have and all these was fresh my friend thats why i was nervous about the sprouting rate

jack smack has not been realised yet but it will next year no ruderalis in jack smack :yummy:

keep it upp man will follow to se what they give you and if you like em man :wave:

i would not wegg em more then 1 week man

sativa genes strech in 12/12 so they will be big ladies even with 1 week wegg man for sure

6 weeks week you will need to brake em 3 times its a shame turn the clock after the 3 to 5 internode on them i would because of o longer flowering period man

jah bless

esko just a cut ive got in rotation think ill keep her around for a

while every 2 weeks i harvest sometimes once a week

i like varity so perpeptual suites me i dont grow big trees

cuz i dont want a unit of the same thing

waiting on my chemo to finish looking fwd to smoking some kushes

in veg ive got mad master mixes coming along and also fat rasta

jack smack and obviously my clones of plants i like

gallery_8833_4674_27267.jpg

gallery_8833_4674_36231.jpg

gallery_8833_4674_4190.jpg

gallery_8833_4674_20510.jpg

going to make some dry ice hash i know i know

but im using it for medibles so i rather quantity over qaulity

as i get shitty returns in bubble hash one day when i have

time ill dry dry sieve

• Like 5

nice ladies shotta looking good man sorry to hear about the chemo man i did not know let our father in heaven touch you and all will be gone in Jesus name amen

i wich you the best i have some friends here that had problems but they did not go trew the chemo they did it the herb way and changing their ph their waters with in

them

cancel cells live in acid envoriment alcaline kills it and thc and endocannabinoid that we human have by our selfs kills it but with the foood we eat is little and need ganja for help blessed love all :wave:

@ rasta na lol sorry if im confused you guys i have a strain called

ub chemo kush as far as i know im cancer free thank jah

whats up with you rasta is your season over for the year?

• Like 1

thank god man i thought it was cancer man :whistle:

yep im finish yield sucked as from 500 beans sprouted 200 auto flowering i thought in my head, regular 23 of them was auto female and about 20 males averege yield 45 g/plant thats the life of a breeder some times it suck..... in some departments the kick is toxic but yield wery low

the good thing is that i belive i hit that million seeds i wanted from diffirent strains and phenos many new ones was created and i just need to run them aigain somewere i can do 10 000 seeds each strain and select the top 50 ladies to pollinate and then we are off for the deep breeding.

12 the result penuts i can go up to about 40 in my place but not alone dried not wet

so rasta is moving somewere hotter i need the desert i think lol much space there .....

2015 will have many changes in the seed industry mark rastas words man you will se the seed market must go to other levels

and it will and i will be the change of it with the people behind me and my father in heaven i fear no evil and jah is my shield fatrasta come to share and care and put the paste up with these rediculous prices on seeds

jah bless man in my eyes seeds should be free and you know that shotta man

Jack-smack short the one in question has 2 genotypes and about 4 phenos each Geno so a total of 8 phenos, some is

strawberries and some diesel and more ill describe one and one the straw is quite sticky and is quite intense high starting from the first toke kind of surprised you get to cuff your lungs straight because you never except so sweet herb can be so potent in trichomes you wanna explode in the lungs when you are at the second toke it hits you between the eyes and gets quite earthquake shaky in the head most people get afraid there and stop good one to do if you are not so experienced smoker effects after the spliff well being ,uplifted ,talkative ,horny ,hungry ,and kind of playful,

no paranoia at all and you become loveable and grateful and very very posit-iv about all thing

the diesel pheno is just the opposite for me that one i tried was the diesel nasty pheno nasty why because of the odor is so strong and makes you take away the head when you smell it on the 3 toke you are gone in a Trip mode intense as fokk man, i got paranoid so much i had to stay the night could not leave when i smoked this one the kick is super toxic and you need to have a friend around or you will get paranoid and do foolish stuff because you cant think quite smart you can make things a little harder in your head.

smell and taste diesel on the rocks men and womaN personaly i dont like down weed to strong for me this one i hope this info fill in your gaps bro jah bless!

effect deep stooned not much motivation to move if you dont have to

Just flipped to 12/12 the jack smack they have really thick stalks and very big broad leaves pics coming soon

Btw I used insect dust on the plants in veg main ingredient is permethrin 0.25%

And in flower I used api lead some dust got sucked into the tent I forget to take the fans off

But I don't harvest again for another few weeks the dust should be gone R broken down by then

Hello shotta yea no problem for sure you do what you need to do man and how you do it, why change a recipee that works !!!

we want pictures we want pictures many of them man keep it up man jah bless bro @