•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Apis

Space Pussy

Here's my current grow of a cross of mine.

The dad is Dairy Queen (Romulan/C99/Cheese). Mom is Sugarpunch. The result is Space Pussy.

Smell has that classic Sugarpunch goodness combined with a slightly chemical bite. Sort of grape jolly rancher-ish.

I'm running one 1000 watt HPS, Dyna Grow nutes and a drip system. Very simple, very basic, very easy.

We are just into flower and they are doing well.

Here is the room:

gallery_4990_4738_87443.jpg

Here's a close up:

gallery_4990_4738_52462.jpg

• Like 15

popcorn.gif

Interesting cross mate. Dont mind me putting up a chair here :)

Thanks all.

I ran her outdoors this summer and harvested about 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately Space Pussy takes a bit longer than our weather permits. She did show her potential though. She's spacey, dank, dark and sweet (hence the name Space Pussy). The high is perfect for me. Super fun and relaxing. No edge to her. It's the sort of thing where you'll hit her then go about your business and a couple hours later you're like, "Why are there dancing Sasquatch in my head...what was I doing again?" Anyway, indoor will show her true colors. We shall see. I'm still picking through phenos.

@Indican - There are about 25 on the tray and then the others are on shelving. I had taken a buttload of clones and decided to keep as many as possible and scrog those bitches. I ended up tossing out about 50 others. And yes...one of these days I will actually send some beans your way :)

I also have a couple Dairy Queen x Madshack crosses that I'm running on that tray as well. I call her Mad Cow. This will be the second run. The first hit literally puts me straight to sleep. It's weird and has that Heri growth structure for sure.

After this run I'll throw in some of my Dairy Queen x Killingfields to see what happens. The mother is in the veg room now.

• Like 2

On a side note...we just legalized recreational marijuana here in Oregon. Booyah!

• Like 6

4 days later. Space Pussy is growing up. They are starting to hit their stride. The smell is getting more pronounced. The lovely dark sweetness that The One's genetics imparts really comes through.

Have a bit of a wiring issue with the wall outlet that I have to fix tomorrow...but all is well.

gallery_4990_4738_262341.jpg

So far I'm fairly pleased with this cross.

• Like 3

You might have answered this but how many phenos have you found so far?? or is it mainly just that one of Jolly Rancher smell?? This looks amazing and very glad you are showing us :)

Keep up the good work and can't wait to see how she finishes up. The longer I grow these beautiful plants the more I want to start making my own crosses. Not for profit just for fun. Something special about growing a seed no one else has yet and seeing what comes of it.

@Sir Chunks A Lot - Good question. I haven't grown out very many of these yet so the pheno variety is unknown. Although I have one going that appears to be more on the C99/Romulan side. We'll see what she does. The few others I grew stayed on the Sugar Punch side...which is perfect. That's what I like.

I just popped some Dairy Queen x CH9 Cluster (Mota's Gryphon x ER Big Bud). I'm curious to see how they turn out.

It's fun playing with crosses and seeing what the results are. I'll keep you posted as I progress.

• Like 1

Here's a shot of the ladies. As you can see they are maturing nicely. The smell is amazing.

Sorry for the crappy photo, didn't have my good camera and used my iPad.

gallery_4990_4738_838779.jpg

• Like 7

Hey Apis nice grow!!!

I really enjoy following the journals of own crosses.

Right now I'm waiting for pollen to cross the lemon thai f3 with a killing fields dude, hope its going to be good.

I'll be happy as long as they're beauties like yours. :icecream:

I don't mind about quality of the photo, most of mine are much worse. :thumbsdown:

@100%pureresin - Love me some SP. It's magic.

@lumatekfan - Thanks mang. It's going well so far. LTf3 x KF sounds delicious! That's gunna be a brain buster. I agree, it's been cool to the influx of crosses being grown here. I stepped away from the forum for a good while and when I came back it was booming with all these amazing cross grows.

• Like 1

Some new shots of my Space Pussy run. You can really see the Sugar Punch genes coming out in that lovely pyramid bud structure.

gallery_4990_4738_706984.jpg

gallery_4990_4738_325477.jpg

gallery_4990_4738_1167764.jpg

gallery_4990_4738_787919.jpg

• Like 4

Nice pics!What light spectrum do you have?

Have you grown lemon Thai yourself?

luma

@Lumatekfan - I'm just using my 1000 HPS I bought off of Amazon. Some no-name thing. Works fine. I haven't grown the Lemon Thai.

Just got back from checking the ladies. They are putting on weight. Upped the nutes a bit to help support the rapid growth. The smell is excellent. They are stanky danky.

The two DQ x Mad Shack crosses are showing promise as well. Much slower growing, smaller nugs but looking gooooood.

• Like 1

thanks for the show. i'm all in. i have no idea how many males i'll throw at sugar punch. should be fun imho,

can't wait to see more of that Space Pussy, awesome name too imho. RESPECT ! :icecream:

beautiful..... they are surely a healthy bunch. here until the end...happy growing as I am sure you are. :wave:

Lookin' good! I'd love to taste some of that Space Pussy. Bet it tastes pretty sweet. Nice work!