•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
clydefrog

mycophagists unite!

nice shrooms, never shroom hunted before, sounds like a nice time in the woods....

Its about par with yage or Ibogane on the 'it will freak you out' scale.

This^^

The feeling of shrooms is nasty but nice at the same time. Try to eat fresh shrooms, and you'll have a heavy bodyload you cant stand. Knees getting very weak, as if everything of your body is made of rubber. Legs and arms look and feel like they are a few meters long. Patterns are moving to you and seem like they are vibrating or in higher dosages every colors will get into a big abstract painting.

And the best thing; Go and trip outside, you will notice sounds you have never heard before. For example I was next to a intersection light and you are able to notice sounds that you would ignore in the daily life because it would be too much information for the brain at once.

Or take some mobile phone or a simple spoon in to your hands, it will fascinate you on shrooms like as you have seen it for the first time.

In the following days of the trip you will remember different scenes of your life you did not think of for years and it will feel as if the memory was from yesterday.

Shrooms are teaching you to love the earth, your life and your fellas in some kind of way.

• Like 2

Well in their defense, fly agaric isn't an ordinary psyloben shroom.

My favorite locals are these wood loving paniolia cyanisias we find in some of the wood chips people use in flower beds. They have a nice clean woody taste rather than the manure flavored liberties we also find here. Most people don't know about these so no one picks em. Good high without the heaviness of cubensies or liberties.

That said;

Laying in bed wrapped completely up in the blanket wedged into the corner looking out through the crack in the door out the window in the next room out through the trees across the street at the lights from a store reflecting off of the rain soaked pavement at night..., for hours.

• Like 1

Tripping as we know it, triptamines and all, is really about being deprived of your ego for a short time. Its akin to death in a way, everything that makes you 'you' is suppressed to a degree, or completely (threshold or 'heroic' dose) At which point your body is now just along for the ride as you won't really remember it.

Its the transition from seeing the world through yourself, and seeing the world without yourself that you learn the most from. You experience the dissolution of ego in phases that begin to make sense. Regressing from yourself to a child to an infant to a fetus and finally a single cell and in some cases unto the blissful existence of a single particle.

During the dissolution of ego, you learn allot about yourself life and what is important, often coming out of the experience with a bright new outlook. While your out there, you are not so much learning as you are communing with consciousness itself. Its the light of all knowing consciousness that blinds us out of existence at the point of death when the rain drop again joins the ocean.

Each of these experiences are both entertaining and enlightening, but one does not want to learn too much.

This universe of time and space exists at all, (our frame of reference) because there is randomness inherent within every particle. We aren't supposed to know whats going to happen, the root of free will. Although the noise that makes up the stuff we live in is stable enough to form matter, its not perfectly stable. Every once in a while a sub atomic particle either disappears changes or becomes more particles.

This randomness gives our universe space and time, but space and time can only exist in one direction. Try to go backwards in time or space, or exceed the speed of light, and your not in Kansas anymore. Trying to reach outside of our dimension through psychedelics, while possible, is not something you want to do too much of. Its not going to hurt you medically, but knowing the true nature of the universe too well will take all of the fun out of it.

(Syd)

And you really do only get to do it once.

So its not something you want to do without, but don't do it too much.

• Like 2

Cyanescens are lovely. We have Cyanescens Azurens in my region. Strong little fuckers. Of course we have stenziis and the little nipply ones that I have forgotten the name off because they are meh.

I have amazing Birch Boletes around my neigborhood. Of course the all too common a pedestrian chantrelles are everywhere. Matutakes are around and fetch big bucks.

I personally savor the boletes as they are overlooked and amazingly delicious.

Amanitas are all over as well. They taste amazing but do be cautious.

Shaggy Manes, parasols, corals and Lion's Mane abound as well.

I love living in the Pacific Northwest.

• Like 2

i was pleasantly surprised to find these when i was out hunting on sunday growing on the south face of a poplar stump. note venison in background ;)

gallery_10770_4757_1028455.jpg

oysters and backstraps for dinner that night!

• Like 4

clude. looks good. got a log in the woods got hundreds about the size of a quarter growing . should be ready sping time