•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sannie

20% extra discount when using cash in envelope as payment method

BooOm! I can only stick to Dream of Green Sannie. I hoped to get my addiction under control after

gettin the HBH, Polar Bear, Des Tar BX and Soliloqueen last month.

But the additionals from naw, a clown and upcomming

jacksmack and athina madness freebees makes it more easy to get back every time.

But all i got from here till now i think is more worth than any other genetics i got so far! Unpayable!

i feel like also needin another pack of Jack n KF... Thank u Sannie!

:icecream: bOom

@100% - i want to know your avatar, that pic is just crazy sexy. gives me a tingle in the naughty bits.

@indi - you're a bad influence, in a good way.

i hope to get in better financial shape very soon and hope i don't miss out on this deal, if i do i'll prbly feel bad and cry.

you really got me thinking: if i wash my clothes by hand at home and skip the laundry mat for two or three weeks, that would save enough to pay for one strain...or more.

• Like 1

Sannie - Just when you thought it couldnt get any better you throw discount at us just for doing business, you my friend are incredibly generous. Thanks and now I have to contemplate some a new order to celebrate this announcement.

HAHA - Me and Rev use the same technique for mailing almost to a tee. I just put the $ in an envelope and tape that envelope to a page in the mag.. Costs a lil more to ship, but it doesnt look like a bday card and I too have enjoyed a 100% hit rate with this method with all breeders..

THnaks for making Friday even greater Sannie.

Hope Sannie´s P.O. box is big enough for all those magazine´s coming in :lol: .

Will order some stuff soon...

Gr,

Worm

• Like 1

@ dream of green...once i woke up a nice girl just sent me this pic over a messenger. i could not resist and pack a fat one with

sannies jack to stay true. i just love da girls n da toke :whistle:

I always send a cd packed in an bubble envelope with the $. That always works 4 me. Every order made it! (i got the whole shop stashed)

i just can't get enough :wub:

boOm

• Like 1

Man, I just ordered/sent in cash for a 5 pack order of Dynasty gear. Should have waited a week. Haha

Maybe I'll make another order. ; )

alaskagrown

I just want to know if sannie takes Scottish bank notes? (I’ve had problems in the past sending Scottish notes to other folk)

I just want to know if sannie takes Scottish bank notes? (I’ve had problems in the past sending Scottish notes to other folk)

No problem

greetz sannie

• Like 1

..... (I’ve had problems in the past sending Scottish notes to other folk)....

...doesn´t surprices me much ,hahaa

you don´t use GBP´s over there? just your selfmade notes?

• Like 1

...doesn´t surprices me much ,hahaa

you don´t use GBP´s over there? just your selfmade notes?

It's all GBP, it's just the folk on the notes are different ;)

No problem

greetz sannie

Thanks very much Sannie :)

• Like 1

To do:

1. Get cash together
  2. Order SP before it disappears AGAIN.
  3. Oh, what the hell, I need another pack of Chucky
  4. Hmm... Haven't grown Anesthesia in years...
  5. Or Sannie's Jack, for that matter.
  6. Get more cash together...

• Like 4

.....If Sannie would now ship to my country using this "cash" method, I would be happy to oblige.

Rose.

....don´t think,it depends to the payment/shipment Methode...i guess,it depends to the rigorousity of your costums

To do:

1. Get cash together
  2. Order SP before it disappears AGAIN.
  3. Oh, what the hell, I need another pack of Chucky
  4. Hmm... Haven't grown Anesthesia in years...
  5. Or Sannie's Jack, for that matter.
  6. Get more cash together...

Stop reading my mind. WHY ARE YOU READING MY MIND? Wheres me fucking tin foil hat?????

Has there ever been any problems with us

sending the cash in envelope registered sign

for method? sorry if this has been discussed.

silly scottsman, you can't pay for it with a song. you have to use money.

• Like 5

I've ordered using this method twice without any problem, or change in service. I was very skeptical at first, but now, I just give a little care to hide the fact that there is cash inside- use as few bills as possible, adjust orders accordingly, and don't worry about exact change. I've sent in regular business sized envelope.

I've made so far 9 orders with Sannie's Shop. All cash wrapped in a printed invoice, in a security lined envelope. Have never had a single issue, all cash payments received, and all orders received. Just waiting for my 9th order of Dynasty gear funds to be received by Sannie and sent out.

After this order, I should have close to 1,000 Sannie's Shop points saved up. What should I purchase now?

Be well,

alaskagrown

P.S. I might have a seed buying problem! Haha. ; )

@ mr dirt...DO NOT FORGET HOLY PRINCESS!

I've made so far 9 orders with Sannie's Shop. All cash wrapped in a printed invoice, in a security lined envelope. Have never had a single issue, all cash payments received, and all orders received. Just waiting for my 9th order of Dynasty gear funds to be received by Sannie and sent out.

After this order, I should have close to 1,000 Sannie's Shop points saved up. What should I purchase now?

Be well,

alaskagrown

P.S. I might have a seed buying problem! Haha. ; )

That many points??? Order em all lol!

• Like 1

HP is already in the refrigerator -- been sitting there since I first heard you and Santero sing its praises.

It's kind of funny. When these two strains came out, half the Esko fans tried CB first, half tried HP first. Both groups COULD NOT BELIEVE the other strain could be anywhere near as good as the one they grew.

As it stands now, I'm considering bumping HP for another run of Chucky. I blame Thay for that, with his birthday gift to his friend the other day. This is why I need to move to a bigger house. Yeah, that house needs to be in a friendlier Cannabis jurisdiction, too.

• Like 3

This post just in time! I was trying to order recently and didn't quite complete the whole "create account" bit.. plus I stopped by here for advice and was wildly encouraged on my selections :) Thanks for the fantastic prices and what sound like entirely awesome genetics!!

Indican- I have ordered them all...well almost. Haha

Just need Sannie's Jack, and Jackberry to complete my collection. I have mostly 2-3 packs of each.

Man...I do have a problem!!!

PNKDC- I'm sure whatever you get from Sannie's you'll be more than happy with. I know I have never been disappointed. Amazing service, top notch gear at a very reasonable price.

Be well,

alaskagrown

• Like 2

Phuck, my account is disabled?? In 14 years I've never sent anything but cash, with one *lost*.

Thank you store admin!! Fixed!!

Damn, I made my order on November 2nd! Just missed the 20% off by 3 days. Oh well, time to make another.....