•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

JetDro

JetDro does Sannie: The Sugar Punch is on!

Seemed like forever to get these going. Get set up, order seeds, wait..........wait...........wait...........lol.

Have LOTS going right now, but my whole grow WAS about these lil Girls. Just now getting to them. About DAMN TIME!!!!!

So, got the seeds............was pissed about them. They were young, very small, very light,

even bitched about it to the "maker":wall: . As it turns out, the seeds were just fine, VERY viable, lol,

and I have made amends to the "maker".........lol..... Threw 10 down, all 10 came up within hours.......

Decided to give them their own Cab and light setup............for now anyways, till a real Cab opens and they are big enough to turn. Go to the Hydro store, have made friends with the owner, to get another CFL...........to veg the S.P. under, as ALL my lights are being used!!! Let him talk me into a T5. Never used one, never even seen one before........VERY COOL........IF........it throws enough PAR. Not too sure, he swears it will!!! Gave me good deal on a 8 tube SQUARE set up. I like it so far. Lets see if it works well.

gallery_11129_4725_201412.jpg

gallery_11129_4725_119483.jpg

gallery_11129_4725_454429.jpg

gallery_11129_4725_413337.jpg

My whole plan with The Sugar Punch is to keep them tight on the dirt. Just blast them with lumen's

keep them short as I can. No cutting, but I will pinch the crap out of them. Was gonna throw a 400 MH

on them, but my friend tells me this will work just fine, and I can keep it real close. Sure hope he knows

of what he speaks!!! They have a wicked stretch, I have little headroom here, so they are gonna be trained

from the get go to go wide, not tall. This T5 thing better not let me down and let them stretch, would not

be good at this point. I will let them go 2 days and see whats what. If they are coming up much, I'm putting

a big light on them.

I put down 10, all came up in less than 30 hours. All were healthy, none had issues.

I'm down to 6 nowo_O The friend that gave me "Cloud Watcher" , which is just superb,

needed to be gifted..............he gave me something SPECIAL, I wanted to do something for him,

so I gave him 2 seedlings. The friend who got for me The White Widow(special too!!!) and Euphoria,

and TrainWreck, well, he went WAY out of his way, spent much time, and I gave him 2 seedlings also.

Funny thing is..........neither has ANY CLUE what Sugar Punch is, lol.........and to be real honest, lol, I do not

think either one cares........lol........but THEY DID appreciate the gifts!!!!

Lets see if this Lady lives up to her hype. I have 6 healthy females to work with,

I'm gonna give these my best shot!!!!

• Like 2

Seen ALL I NEEDED to in a day and 1/2 with the new T5 light! Shocked at how well it works!!

For the lumen output, and it's wattage, it ACTS like a much bigger light! I a pleasantly surprised

just how well the S.P seedlings are liking it. Can get it RIGHT ON TOP OF THEM, no heat, they r digging it.!!!

DAMN...........damn thing was expensive.............now I want more of 'em............................... :whistle:

Sugar Punch # 4 ............4 or 5 days old:

gallery_11129_4725_152642.jpg

Must admit...............The Punch is looking pretty healthy!!! I know my seedlings, these are GOOD ones!!! lol!!!!

• Like 1

Hey dude , looking great, iv got 2 sp under a t5 aswell firt time aswell , roughly same atage as you're little uns! Ill keep popping in dor comparison , take care dude!

• Like 1

Hey bro, I knew you would be fine with the seeds. I’ve just switched from 300w CFL to T5 lights also (only a 4 tube). They are working well for me. Good luck with your grow show ;)

• Like 1

I would do a scrog if you are planning on flowering sugarpunch with t5's. Sugarpunch can be short or tall. As short as two feet or as tall as 4.5 feet. By the way you're going to love it.

I would do a scrog if you are planning on flowering sugarpunch with t5's. Sugarpunch can be short or tall. As short as two feet or as tall as 4.5 feet. By the way you're going to love it.

NO, no.................just veg with the T5...................800 watts of HPS will be over these 6 ladies during flower!!!!

Sugar Punch is ridiculously good, the hard part will be deciding which plants you like the most. The smell and power combination of Sugar Punch is beyond fantastic. I wish you a bountiful harvest of super potent Punch!

• Like 2

Hey bro, I knew you would be fine with the seeds. I’ve just switched from 300w CFL to T5 lights also (only a 4 tube). They are working well for me. Good luck with your grow show ;)

Hey ............tell me of The Killing Fields...........looked at your Gallery...........NICE!!! Thinking of getting some of these...........can you tell me of her????

:jump:

Hey bro, thanks for asking me, I'm still pretty new here. I’ve wanted to grow killing fields ever since 1st I see her years ago. That purple phenotype just looks amazing. I got Sannie’s Sativa mix 4 killing fields seeds gave me 50/50 ratio m/f, next time it’s fems ;) I light feed anyway but I don’t think she needs a lot of nutrients. My plant is nothing bro, have a look at the killing fields Sannie grew ;)

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/42269-gavita-1000-watt-double-ended-400-volt-output/page__st__100

I sent him a message but he has not answered yet..............thanks for that thread, dont believe I had seen it before............

Hey bro, thanks for asking me, I'm still pretty new here. I’ve wanted to grow killing fields ever since 1st I see her years ago. That purple phenotype just looks amazing. I got Sannie’s Sativa mix 4 killing fields seeds gave me 50/50 ratio m/f, next time it’s fems ;) I light feed anyway but I don’t think she needs a lot of nutrients. My plant is nothing bro, have a look at the killing fields Sannie grew ;)

https://www.opengrow.com/topic/42269-gavita-1000-watt-double-ended-400-volt-output/page__st__100

Hi Jet and Hygro!

I can tell ya KF is a treasure! The purples and the green ones! My purple keepers are more leaning to the diesel fruit funk

while the green one is bubblegum haze and its getting more hazy with long curing!

@Hygro I would take regular KF! I had a fem/male ratio of 8/2!!! And the phenos to be found are worth it

anyway, if ya have the time and space...

Kf is also very sensitive in the nutrient section if you ask me, too much isn't good for her;

@JetDro I'm curious how you work the Punch!

I think it will be on my next run also...

Be happy with those T5! I found out for seedplants they are just kinda perfect!

Had always nice compact internodal spacing and happy green. They will not

disappoint u!

bOom

• Like 2

The Punch is goin into Hydro.................my usual setup...............full on DWC with them. Just leting them get

a few weeks old before they take the plunge into the water. Waiting on a Cab to open. They will be run just like all my other Girls,

probably going to behave just like the SSH does that I'm running now............She was EASY to deal with, trained real well, i imagine the

Punch wil be no different.....1/2 SSH anyways .....................

• Like 1

Sugar Punch got their 1st feeding today. They are all looking just fine and healthy. This will be a good run!!

gallery_11129_4725_331136.jpg

gallery_11129_4725_238188.jpg

• Like 5

Punch update:

The Girls are as stout as any seedling I have thrown down in decades. They continue to impress me...................

I did find a surprise today.................Wonder if Sannie will give me his experiences with this...............assuming he ever see's this that is........lol

They liked their first feeding, and are about to out grow thier Blue cups...................transpalnt coming up Wednesday...............

gallery_11129_4725_124880.jpg

gallery_11129_4725_326581.jpg

gallery_11129_4725_186324.jpg

The strange one...........................Poly wanna cracker................................................

gallery_11129_4725_245227.jpg

Yup......................she's a trip.......................................................wonder what Sannie knows of these on his Sugar punch...................

gallery_11129_4725_103667.jpg

• Like 4

out of likes ..... I like. those plants are amazing. green as can be with the exception of that one. hell. man I got a zebra ,tri color. healthy as hell just different. looks good. :wave:

Well, not really my fault on her...............Trips generally are weaker, inferior plants, and rarely make good plants.........In MY experience with them.

I will let her run, but I'm guessing she will get left behind once they hit the water and start sucking some heavy nutes.................time will tell!!!!

Thanks for the look and comment

:wave:

Nice start and stocky healthy looking seedlings. Excited to see the full show. Thanks for sharing-

Passion

Your Sugar Punch ladies look great! This is a favorite strain around here... and a personal favorite of mine. There's a good chance you will see a purple/pink pheno out of your plants. Either way, you're gonna love the way this plant will make you feel!!

The strange one...........................Poly wanna cracker................................................ gallery_11129_4725_245227.jpg Yup......................she's a trip.......................................................wonder what Sannie knows of these on his Sugar punch................... gallery_11129_4725_103667.jpg

This is called Whorled Phyllotaxy, it's a common cannabis mutation. Most cannabis plants exhibit a decussate phyllotaxy, aka, successive perpendicular leaf pairs. I've had a few plants over the years that were whorled, I keep 'em because they look cool, there's nothing wrong with them, they just have an extra leaf per node.

• Like 6

Nice work jetdro, sugarpunch is dynamite weed, I am finishing the second run in about 3 week's, I am very pleased with it, Sannie does great work.

Nice work jetdro, sugarpunch is dynamite weed, I am finishing the second run in about 3 week's, I am very pleased with it, Sannie does great work.

Good to hear.....will be nice to compare the

Sugar Punch to Mota'S Twisted Fruit V2

Running those along with the Punch....

• Like 1

You are doing these ladies some justice, they look to be very happy. SP is an extremely vigorous growing plant that can get big and can give the grower huge yields. It's also an easy to grow plant... she's not too picky about ferts either.

Sugar Punch and Twisted Fruit v2 are very different plants, but an in depth, comparison smoke report would be pretty cool to check out. If you happen to get the pink/hot pink Sugar Punch pheno... there will be NO comparison... to anything!!! That pheno is pure gold!!

Hopefully, you get a little better harvest with your wholed SP than with the 'normal' plants. It will definitely be an interesting grow.. to say the least! I'm looking forward to watching these SP girls grow into beautiful ladies!

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

You are doing these ladies some justice, they look to be very happy. SP is an extremely vigorous growing plant that can get big and can give the grower huge yields. It's also an easy to grow plant... she's not too picky about ferts either.

Sugar Punch and Twisted Fruit v2 are very different plants, but an in depth, comparison smoke report would be pretty cool to check out. If you happen to get the pink/hot pink Sugar Punch pheno... there will be NO comparison... to anything!!! That pheno is pure gold!!

Hopefully, you get a little better harvest with your wholed SP than with the 'normal' plants. It will definitely be an interesting grow.. to say the least! I'm looking forward to watching these SP girls grow into beautiful ladies!

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

Thank you sir!!! I TRY and do ALL MY Ladies JUstice.............lol..............I LOVE MY GIRLS............THAT is the difference........................

I KNOW the SP and TFV2 are DIFFERENT..................WAY different..............but the "Hype" is similiar, their "power" similiar............I thought they would

sort of "gel" being run togehter............I still think so..............

What you mean "normal" plants???? My last Cab that came down(2 weeks ago) had 3 SINLGE LADIES go OVER a pound EACH DRY...........

I LIKE TO GROW MONSTERS..............always have...........lol.............GOOD TO HAVE some knowledgeable people watching, I will not disappoint !!!!

Tell me more of the Pheno you speak so highly of please...........................As of right now, I SEE 2 different Pheno's..............so

lets hope I get your killer pink/hot pink Ladie...............I AM EXTREMELY LUCKY when it comes to growing weed.........generally have a green and LUCKY thumb...............BET I WILL get her..................HOPE SO..............I will keep this updated and you can watch as they show..............

How long into flower will it take before she shows IF I HAVE HER????? Do you know????

Thanks,

Jet