•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Skywalker69

Sannies sweet Sugar Punch under a Tneon heaven...

Hi OG,

Welcome to my first grow report (not my first grow...)!

Let me start of with the specific hardware im using:

- sj ds90

- sj tneon 2x75w X 3 = 450w mixed and adjusted lightspectrum

- davin dv12 relais

- 2x 5w clipfan

- 35w exhaust with an odorsock filter (need a new one real soon)

- passive intake of fresh air

- 19l smartpots

And now on to the software (my favorite part):

- customized mix of 40% cocomix, 30% allmix, 10% wormhumus/premix and 20% lightmix on top of all that goodness

- nutes are (in order of use) rootjuice, leafcoat, algamic, bio grow, bio bloom and topmax

- for safety i use neem oil

- water from Montcalm (ph 6,8) to start, later on just plain tab water (no ph measurement)

Except for the water and neemoil im using Biobizz all the way.

On the 7th of september i planted 5x sp and 2x kf freebee in little pots (i was out of spongepots :wacko:) filled with lightmix and drained with springwater and rootjuice and placed them under a 23w bathroom tl. After 4 days all the sp´s came out and the kf was no longer among us, RIP. I was hoping for a room full of half-sisters but a room full of sisters is equally nice when its Sannies sweet sugar punch!

Untill the first of october they were under 75w 6500K and 75w 9000K in the same small pots. Then i transplanted them into 19L smartpots with the fresh mix mentioned above and they were fed rj and algamic in small doses while standing under 300w of 6500 tneon, 24/7. On 10/20/2014 i switched the light to 12h (in 3 days time) and added extra tneon, spectrum is 6500K and 2700K (50/50). Half november they stopped streching so i changed 2 out of 3 cool white with warm whites tneon. I got a weird contruction of bamboosticks to control there height, but these ladies are so full of power they forced some of the sticks out of the ground :whistle:

By now there in full flowering mode and i will place picures asap to prove it (got myself a small OG camera for that).

Let me finish my first chapter with two remarks:

- one (out of 5) sp is behaving crazy! she topped herself and keeps on growing like she´s a wild sativa thang...

- everybody scared me so much for overwatering that i consequently underwatered my first year of growing untill my personal teacher told me to really listen to him :rtfm: I did and im loving the result...

Hope to get lots of comments, be hard on me not my babies/ladies... Did i thank Sannie already for all this genetic magic? Let me do it now. Thanks sir dude!

Peace

SW69

Same here...only miss the pics !

Like the fact you can resume your report so we are straight into flowering.

What are your lessons for watering ? I tried a mix of coco/all-organic-mix/perlite lately and have realized i still have difficulties. How regularly and how much do you give water ? What are you tips I mean ? With my previous light-mix I was generally giving 2 turn of water waiting for a small drain and adjusting the quantity accordingly through the grow.

Hi,

Bevape, bigun and Wrecks thanks for stopping by!

@ Bevape: I didn´t wanna wait till my next grow to start a topic... And while those lil babies can be so cute, its the big mama`s most of us here care about right? :dribble: I feel like the added coco-mix can hold the water alot better. I give the 5x 19l smartpots about 10 to 12liter of water/nutrient mix every 5 days. Up till now im able to control the humidity between 40-50 @ daytime and 60-65 @ nighttime (in ma tent i mean, the lil world i control sort of...). I didnt wanna invest in climatecontrol to much cause im planning on switching over to LED asap (Wrecks you are one great inspiration when it comes to LED :grinning_respect: )... I really couldnt do a hydro, but i love watching does hydro-shows up in here (like the Hybridhygro KF scrog masterpiece). I need to feel the soil between my fingernails when im done hugging ma plants, thats the kind of (junior)grower i am...

Yesterday a gave the babies-turned-ladies another watering and raised the Bloom and Topmax to 3ml/l water so the real swelling can start. I added a monstercropped clone in a lil pot, but i forgot to label which plant she came from (smoking the Herijuana, lost ma damn patience, put all the cuttings in 1 glas of water and fell the fµ$£ asleep :whistle: )

I gonna try to make a gallery, cause i just discovered thats the only way i can get a picture on here...

Hold on pls,

SW69

So i got my first gallery made and allready messed up... 2 of the 4 pics are not SP (current grow), but Esko´s Shiva Haze from some time ago...

Anyways here are my first official OG pics:

gallery_11320_4782_28243.jpg

gallery_11320_4782_4142.jpg

Still got a lot to learn `bout this posting thing, but its a start?

Got a question for Wrecks and all those LED masters: Is it really tru that i can not put a Tneon clone under LED without the poor girl stressing herself out??? I got 2 other monstercropped clones from the SP-sisterhood and i dont have space in the Tneon tent anymore...

More pics will follow soon!

Peace,

SW69

• Like 2

Hi,

I´ve been to bizzy with work and didn´t find the time for OG...

Of course i made time for my ladies! I increased the watering to 2x a week:

1 watering (12L) with nutes/L: 1ml Grow, 1ml Algamic, 4ml Bloom and 4ml Topmax

1 watering (6L) with nuts/L: 4ml Topmax and 1ml Algamic

With wintertime along came the central heating, so now i don´t have worry about high humidity anymore :D Plus i found something cheap to fight moisture and for one time it´s working great! Its a lil bag filled with some kind of salts and there´s a colourchanging pinguin on tha front. When it is ready for use it turns blue and when it is satureted with moist it turns pink... In tent daytime the tneons make it ready for use in the nighttime, perfect!

A couple of days ago i was so happy as i found the first pink-purple buds in ma tent...

gallery_11320_4782_42622.jpg

I really love the SP and the KF for those lovely colours! Diversity rules everywere in life...

As i wrote before, i really underestimated the growing power of this Sugar Punch :whistle: I was hoping those lil green sticks were going to do the trick, silly me!

gallery_11320_4782_361.jpg

Next there´s sort of an overview of my current grow a the start of the final weeks of flowering (maybe 2 or 3 weeks to go):

gallery_11320_4782_30385.jpggallery_11320_4782_56665.jpg

I like the way things or going this time. The buds are getting bigger and things are so sticky when you move your hand around them. I really got so many flavours out of one SP fem pack, just smelling and looking at them makes my day a good day!

Even the least producing plant is still pretty and she is giving off a more skunky smell compaired to fruit-lovers-paradise smell surrounding it.

gallery_11320_4782_13349.jpg

I hope you guys like the udate. Im planning on finishing this grow(report) with a smoke report of 5x SP in 2015! For now i have to enjoy a good industrial bubblegum prinkled with some nice twizla... Its not quite like homegrown goodness, but it will do untill the SP is ready... What i like to do about a month before harvest (i have seen Soma do this in one of his YT´s...), is dipping a nice joint in the lower fresh buds! You get fresh resin covering your j for extra pleasure :wOOt It can turn a not so interesting powerplant j into some sweet SP magic ride, even before harvest... If you didn´t try this already, you should really do so. Enjoy!

Peace,

SW69

• Like 7

You have things looking good. :)

All I can say is that LED's are fine to put clones under. Just like any other setup, your cuts should be introduced slowly to their new, more intense light environment. I root my cuts in the ambient (2-3 feet away) light of my veg light. Once they are rooted and planted out, I gradually move the light closer, and start giving them some wind over about 4 days. I have found that if I put the light within a foot right after planting clones, it shocks them. My fixture uses 2 watt diodes, so I would think you would want to be more careful with the newer, more powerful lights.

• Like 1

Guest Soi

my sugar punch got serious stretch.

amazing, i not think they go like that,,, but they go big...

weighting for the to put weight on...

Thanks for the info Wrecks! You gave me great ideas how i can let my future cuts acclimate to different light sources... Unfortunately my LED plans got postponed (im waiting for the LED from Dutch Passion to come out) but i made a promise to maself to switch to LED in 2015!!!

@ Soi: Same thing right here, they do go big indeed.. They also make big flowers!

I watered the ladies last friday with 4ml Topmax and 4ml Bloom and replaced the Grow with some Agave Syrup to feed the soil... The freaky haze pheno got an additional 1ml of Grow since im guessing she will take a week longer than her siblings...

I got to excited looking at all those alomst ready flowers and fed the fast fruity exotic pheno with TM and B when i was planning on not giving her anything else than syrup and water :whistle: She smells so dank.. I will lovingly kill her on Xmas eve, so she can forfill her destiny!

I made a picture of a fast and fat flowering pheno. She got topped and got bigger buds (2) than the one untopped SP + a circle of small-ball-nuggets!

gallery_11320_4782_65990.jpg

When i can take pictures with daylight u will see how many crystals she got. She´s looking like she will be the most potent slightly less fruitful smelling of the bunch... Like the hammer in Sannies SP YT :likken:

I wanna show you the monstercropped clone i got from one of the current flowering SP´s... Don´t know her motherplant but you came blame that on the Herijuana ;)

gallery_11320_4782_63844.jpg

She is a couple of weeks behind with flowering... Perfect for my potloving plans to start 2015 like it should! Im planning on making some special joints with Sugar weedmix, Sugar (scissor)hash and than a coating of fresh sticky resin... Yummy!

Pictures of the fast flowering soon not amongst the living anymore will follow end of this week... Thanks for the likes already, i will puff some outdoor White Cheese to that!

Peace,

SW69

• Like 8

Sorry Hiwatt, for now i gots to use a cheap cell phone camera... In real life im not much of a "picture-taking-dude" so i don´t have the right equipment laying around. Since i really start to like posting things over here i will invest in some better stuff so a can show my grow more realistic and less "flou artistique" :rolleyes2: So in 2015 i already got to promises to keep to myself: get LED growlights (im considering the 5w Apollo´s) and a camera to take nice pictures of the future grows!

I´ll be back with more crappy pics of beautiful ladies...

SW69

• Like 2

Great luck with your grow Skywalker, looks like the ladies are enjoying your treatment..

Great work, Skywalker! It's gotta smell heavenly in that room!! I love the sweetly pungent smell of a flowering Sugar Punch!

Sorry Hiwatt, for now i gots to use a cheap cell phone camera... In real life im not much of a "picture-taking-dude" so i don´t have the right equipment laying around. !

I´ll be back with more crappy pics of beautiful ladies...

SW69

I'm with you bro! I'm not even remotely a photographer, but I can grow the shit outa some weed! Just wish I had half the skill with a camera that I have with plants... there's definitely room for improvement with my picture taking skills!

I'm glad you got a purple/pink colored pheno... they are the most beautiful and the most flavorful, imo. Did you take any cuttings to turn into clones? SP clones easily too, roots quickly with with no loss of vigor.

Can't wait to see your final results... won't be long... you're short-timing it now, brother!

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

Hi,

Back after some domestic disorder...

@starinhazy: Thanks man! Indeed those girls really start to give back some love :wub:

@DG: It does smell wonderfull when i open that tent. Again im really happy i got a few different pheno´s around with different aroma´s blending together into something pretty intoxicating (in a nice way, but a powerfull one ;) )

Yes i did make some cuttings... Only one is really alive en kickin and started to flower hard after only 3 days of rooting in her final pot... She is still nice and white for fresh hash...

gallery_11320_4782_5760.jpg gallery_11320_4782_5760.jpg

The fastflowering SP got almost 2l of icewater this weekend. Now the soil can dry a bit and Xmas eve she is coming down!

The most purple SP is going down next weekend i guess, cause she also looks ready and the smaller tops are bending over the stems... The main bud looks like nice stash for long journeys into uncertain worlds...

gallery_11320_4782_16478.jpg gallery_11320_4782_50244.jpg

The long flowering SP now got a pinkish sister also taking longer than i thought and not giving up shooting clear white pistels (she is behind the purple SP on the left picture above...) The 3 highest en biggest flowers of the green longflowering SP got a tiny rope around them to keep them together...

gallery_11320_4782_26515.jpg gallery_11320_4782_39130.jpg

The picture on the right is frow the most potent SP. She will also come down around next weekend! Good i got some free days coming towards me... Im going to need them - better get maself some sharp scissors for Xmas :whistle:

I didn´t reveal much of the almost ready SP but i promise to make pics when she comes down! From tomorrow she gets nothing but darkness till the end.

On the free days coming i can go and do some reading and learning here on OG again, cause i dont´t got time for that now... Also i will start prepairing my next grow... Can u guys help me out? 4 x MadKush or (half)Sister Battle MadKush and MadBerry vs SP and KF? I wanna start a long Ana motherhunt afterwards, so i need big jars full of medicinal goodness :smoke All suggestions are welcome as inspiration?

Thanks

SW69

• Like 2

Thanks bigun and saxo!

I love those funny lil pices of art you always make robogro!!!

New sharp scissors... Check

gallery_11320_4782_6316.jpg

Early done Xmas SP... Check

gallery_11320_4782_36738.jpg gallery_11320_4782_52674.jpg

Let the harvest games begin :jump: The lil one can watch her future faith while i smoke some extremely nice Blue Shark and Nepal charas :spliff: gallery_11320_4782_12605.jpg

Merry Xmas OG!!! Enjoy your future grows, harvests and smokes (or vapes)!!!

SW69

• Like 2

Hi OG,

First one down, 4 to go!!!

This was the last picture of the sisterhood together...

gallery_11320_4782_49565.jpg

The final moments of the fast SP

gallery_11320_4782_6783.jpg gallery_11320_4782_38853.jpg

gallery_11320_4782_7365.jpg gallery_11320_4782_8937.jpg

I also got one branch of the fast purp SP that i will give away to a dear friend on NYE...

gallery_11320_4782_32142.jpg

Tonight will be a looong night, since i will take down the rest of the fast purp SP! Very sweet dreams will follow at sunrise!

I smoked some samples and thangs look promising :showoff: ... The first drops of scissorhash were melting n bubbling in ma J, and gave me a complete KO :)

Keep it high and dream sweet (like i will...)

SW69

• Like 3

Hi OG,

My first grow report is coming to end...

Last friday i harvested the SP 3 (out of 5), the "potent" pheno. The taste is almost like 100% SSH with just a dash of sweet berries. Also her looks are like that... Almost like the SSH i purchased in the past, untill i break up the flowers and see some red-pink-violet colors inside :icecream:

I smoked a small bud that fell off early and this one is really strong!

gallery_11320_4782_18022.jpg gallery_11320_4782_18670.jpg

gallery_11320_4782_10966.jpg gallery_11320_4782_23220.jpg

Yesterday i took down the last SP 4 (a strange hazey all green pheno that topped herself) and SP 5 (very static slightly purple skunky-berry pheno - the most beautiful lady of the bunch but not necessarily the one that turns you on the most :whistle: I took some pics of the last 3 drying together.

gallery_11320_4782_1304.jpg gallery_11320_4782_48835.jpg

The only one still standing strong is the monster cut - i guessing it´s the SP 3 or 4? This weekend she will go down, for now i keep her in a dry and cold place to build up those last crystals!

gallery_11320_4782_29278.jpg gallery_11320_4782_20519.jpg

While waiting for all those flowers to dry and cure, i enjoy the small nuggets of the fast purple SP 2. The high makes your thoughts cloudy, clouds that nice can blur ma vision every day right :likken: I got a nice ball of scissorhash also curing and later on i am gonna make simple dry sift from the sugerleaves and stems (seperate). From the remaining materials i will make alcohol tincture...

gallery_11320_4782_26007.jpg Fast purp SP to make the waiting enjoyable ;)

This is the end of my first OG grow. Thanks for the comments and likes, first thing on my list is bringing you sharper pics next time! I did not get any suggestions for my next grow, but i figured out something nice with Mad Kush and guests... I will make a smoke report of all 5 SP´s and the hash in the proper section.

Peace!

SW69

• Like 10

Thanks for sharing this great journal with us.

I have growed under fluo for a while and one thing is for sure and that is that the quality is outstanding with lots of flavors.

Enjoy smoking

greetz sannie

• Like 2

Thanks for jumping in Sannie!

"Enjoy smoking

greetz sannie"

I´m taking your words reaaal serious :D

I did a second trim of the SP 4 on a dinner plate and scraped of those sweet crystals... Mixed that with some SP 4 popcorn, rolled it up (and rolled it over fresh resin)... Sunday morning became late afternoon and me flying on a pinkish blanket straight to... Happy joyful blis and early dinner!

gallery_11320_4782_10012.jpg gallery_11320_4782_1473.jpg

gallery_11320_4782_14028.jpg gallery_11320_4782_32852.jpg

While it´s not cured yet, the taste is very sweet with just mild harshnes. The SSH cloudy applejuice parfume is mixed with hints of dark cherrie (from the One?) and burned sugar/caramel taste of the crystal scrappings.. Have a nice sunday OG!

• Like 2