•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

clydefrog

sugar punch male...should i keep him?

so i got a sugar punch male out of my fem pack evidently...don't exactly know how that happens, but...

should i use him for crosses?

gallery_10770_4757_650029.jpg

• Like 1

Hello no ! Keep it ! Would you mind sending me some pollen please !!!!!!

If you have space to experiment, why not?

But with the space I have, I can't see myself ever thinking, "Maybe I should dedicate grow space to some of those seeds from the male fem seed crosses!"

Hahahahahaha. Dude lady. All about what you want and are able to provide time too. An unstable trait though. Not choice for breeding. However. If he is a regular that got in by accident. Totally different story. In that case. Those balls have potential. Good luck bub.

I would at least attempt some F2's, if you can spare space.

I had an extrema male in a pack of fems, i made quite a few crosses and they came out awesome, no issues, no hermies, just perfectly bomb ass snow flake weed, extrema x sour diesel.

• Like 4

all lady boys is shit to breed with you need to do a large large seed grow to stableize it after clyde people will hate you for beens like this many lady boy in there for sure not breeding material

many bank has this problems now because of fem seeds that why i always stick to regular

peace!

• Like 1

This is a real rarity, I heard this one time before.

I would not use it to breed new seed stock but maybe it would be interesting to see what the outcome would be.

greetz sannie

• Like 6

I'd say try it what have you got to loose ? A couple of seeded buds IWhat if your new cross produces m/f plants with no hermie traits I'd think it would be cool to have a nice jar of reg suger punch seeds you'll know once you grow out a handful if there gonna be stable if not toss them , maybe cross it with something else as well I think it should be interesting and fun to see the outcome! Just remember it probably is going to be a one time chance to try it might never find another male like it! Shiska. PS keep a clone alive till your sure it's outcome!

ey, an interesting find ... making beans, just for shits and giggles, yes :)

but i would not expect too much from it, in case the offspring's a letdown.

hermies do pop up, sad fact ...

i always just sort out intersexed plants, have no use for them at all.

• Like 2

leaf, you can see it if ya go to the album and zoom, looks like a full male, if so I don't see any reason you couldn't breed with it, of course I could be wrong :)

Stay Safe

BalzOut

Somebody here a couple of years ago thought he had a SP male, but later concluded that it was mislabeled. It would be interesting to see the male/female ratio of this crossed with a sp female. If it was me, I'd try to breed it, but I'm way less goal oriented than a lot of people-I can make mistakes and still have more smoke than I know what to do with.

• Like 2

im pretty sure hes not mislabeled...he was right next to his sisters and they look identical at this point. ill set his clone in a small pot in the corner till i get a chance to run him with one of his siblings.

i dont really have aspirations to become a crosser/breeder...my goal is to have a dozen or so top shelf moms on hand that my folks can pick from and ill be happy

thanks for the input everybody.

looking @ the picture- white pistils from oval calyxs & male parts on the same plant in early flowering = hermie

sorry man- had that happen before too as have most (if not all) of the 'older' growers in the forum. It sucks, but it's part of the experience of growing a dioecious (male female seperated) plant.

Passion

so im sorry about the ambiguously gay pic before...i took a better one this morning and i can't see any pistils...just tiny leaflets...im going to set up a small sex cab and see if i can do something good w this boy...at the very least diversify my sp phenos...

gallery_10770_4757_2177472.jpg

• Like 2

better be careful or u will end up with a bunch of cross dressers. :oeps

every weds nite potluck...half of my friends are lbtg

if anybody wants to partake of this guy im always happy to trade...travel toothbrush holders make great clone shippers!

• Like 3