•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

shiskaberry savior

nature's green remedies NGR

Anyone order from these guys ? I'd sent a email wondering if they ship to Canada can't see where it says so on there site! Comments welcome !

Posted on their website:

Evey Order is discreet shipping with tracking & $50 insurance World Wide Shipping

There reselling dynasty gear and the link was off professor p's site so I think they should be fine ! Shiska

Thanks KTA ya that's what caught my eye 17 free seeds celebrating there 1 year anniversary plus a pac of brothers haze if I understand it correctly!

• Like 1

i got ahold of him and he tells me to call back at 10:55 so he could walk me through ordering so i would get the promo. called several times and no answer! so i ordered on the internet at 12:00 eastern and messaged him that i hope he honors what he said. guess ill find out soon enough!

• Like 1

I'd emailed him Thursday afternoon

no answer yet texted to the number on the web site don't know if it's a cell or land line

oh well I'll wait and see

griot if you get through to him tell him I'm trying to as well lol

The guy answered at 9pm and told me to call him back at 10:55 central time and he would walk me through the order process so I would get the promo. He never answered. So docking around calling him over and over I finally made the order online at 12:01 eastern. Hope I got it. I left him a message saying I hope he honors what he told me at 9!

I never did get a response just about all of the dynasty strains were sold out before I sent a order was going to be 138.00 us shipped for 10 pineapple fields! A little too rich for my blood plus they were sold out shiska

Sorry to here

I have wanted to try some of BOG's seeds for a couple years now

Picked up some sour strawberry to get the 1 yr promo

Ordered some sour grape today for the 20% off promo

Hope you find what you are looking for

Shiska

I am greatful for this site and the good people here

If it weren't for your post I would not even know about NGR

I did not want to send cash to the farm and did not know where else to get some BOG seeds

Thanks again

So I have an NGR experience to report.This might be a long post so stick with me a second.

I wanted some Crater Lake. I saw it...mulled it over for a while. @ 6+ a seed it's hitting my limit of what I normally spend for my micro death cab. I looked all over the place on info on him and got the usual cannabis forum drama and run around where half the people vouched and half the people said scam. The only way to know was to take a chance. I emailed the guy and told him I was thinking about ordering and he got back right away and answered my email...cool. So one day I saw that there was a special on the dynasty and you get some extra freebies and I popped and hit the buy button. From where I'm situated it should take no time at all to get the package...like two days travel tops. Two days after I ordered I get a notification saying the purchase went through and that the package had shipped. All's good.

four days later and no package so I go check and the tracking number says it hasn't been shipped yet. OOPS. I've heard it's only one guy trying to handle things and it was a big weekend where he is... a lot going on, I figure he had too much going on and put the package down and walked away. No big if he follows up.

No reply but next thing I know the package is in transit...cool. So the package shows and everything looks kosher to me. I don't know what the dynasty packaging is like these days but it was heat sealed and had an official dynasty logo on it so I'm cool. Looks like the dynasty beans I get from the shop, so I'm cool

He even threw in some really nice freebies I am looking forward to. I'm thinking ... cool. I will go another round sometime and let peeps know my experience.

So I have thrown down 4 beans in the dirt and nothing has popped...uh oh. I go and look out of curiosity and his site is gone... uh oh. Now, I'm not trying to start some drama here...I'm giving the guy every benefit of the doubt here. I don't know this guy, I don't know the breeders trying to take him down and I don't care to...yet. The guy could be in the hospital or something. I am wondering if my ph pen is off or dead..it's been around a while. I ordered a new ph pen and some ph7 to double check myself. I'm going to make a little cup with some water and see if the beans will sprout tails. I'll also set up a wet paper towel situation to run a comparison. I just want to see if anything will sprout tails at this point. If anything sprouts tails I will report back here. I don't know any of these people and I'm not trying to start drama I'm just reporting my experience for others.

I was reading that a new website is coming soon.

Thanks for the info man. My new ph pen showed today so i will do a little gardening tonight and will know soon. I get the impression that all is good, but there is some kind of breeder war going on. Probably those California guys is my guess. This is my first time with NGR and I wasn't sure what to expect but I trust dynasty so I don't think he would have re upted his stash if it was no good. I will find out soon enough. I just wanted some kind of honest and unbiased experience on the net for folks to reference.

edit: since it was here and I was here I just did a calibration of my old pen and it was like...way, way, wayyyyyyy off. To the point it couldn't be calibrated. hahaha. I kind of suspected. Armed with this info I will start round two of crater lake and see what comes of it. More later.

I've only ever had 1 Dynasty seed fail to sprout, out of like 75+. Be patient. I wouldn't start to panic until at least 5-6 days have gone by with no signs of life. Even then, I'd wait a couple days more before freaking out and crying foul.

BTW, Rapid Rooters/Spongepots or BUST. Stop playing around with expensive seeds. Don't take that wrong. I'm trying to be helpful...in my own smartass way. Trust me, once you try them...you'll NEVER go back! ;)

• Like 1