•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

INDICAN/SINISTER GOES LEGIT

And here ends lesson 1--Do it yourself Indican,partners very rarely work out in this game.

There are enough good guys on here who will post you genetics if you can get a place to grow them.

• Like 5

fuckin shit

Indican, I know how you feel. don't give up, buddy

karma's a mofo, man. PASS THE TEST AND STAY FOCUSED!

karma will prevail in the end. NOBODY likes a thief

get settled and start looking for work in your field.

• Like 1

Here I'm warning people to not pm and mail shit to each other and this shit is going down parallel.

Do personal contact with someone online you met in a weed forum, give them your addy or start to get personal with them…..boom.

All of the shit written on this thread is incriminating evidence for what sounds to be like a shit-show ending.

If either of you has a brain (and this is a test), start fucking deleting mentioning killing each other or through the magic of the internet and forensic text filtering someone either of you don't want involved is watching this thread, has been and always will be and will act on it.

Stop treating the internet like it's a safe place to do black market.

RM

• Like 10

A vulgar thief don't steals plants or seeds! You always can sell weed, tvs, jewels, machinery... but seeds or live plants? :thumbsdown:

Take care Indi.

Greetings SiCKNeSs.

couldn't figure anyone moving with life belongings in tow to a place with someone you don't know. WTF.... everyone on here seems cool. don't know anyone and don't trust anyone to share my shit with in real life. Indy can get work, get it back together and with all the help from his og friends get his old genetics ack. most anyway.

• Like 5

Well rev heres the thing...i called the cops asap...and yea i threatened n continue to do so...as cops were filing the report he was textin me antagonizing me...cops respect Marines...he saw my texts n travis larsons texts...he said I dont blame ya....Hes well past grand theft...dude took my birth certificate. Hes a lil bitch n he will be dealt with. I got alotta connects....he shows his face im gettin a ph call...he said i stayed in my room doin drugs lol...omg... .5 xanax prescriprion n tramadol...yea im firin it up....testosterone he stole as well...but his flimsy wrist ass needs it...he feared for his safety cuz aa said last week..i got here n nothing was in place. Hes a pos n im gonna find him...ive got a place to live 20 min away...if hes in denver we will meet again..

Hes on rollitup if u guys wanna ask him why he stole everything n not just took his shit if he was so scared...plain n simple set up...

I didnt come uo with the name sinister cuz i liked the ring to it....Trav jas every right to fear for his life...I would if i pissed me off.

And yes I had needlea..for testosterone shots prescribed by the VA...one shot a week in the ass..nit IV u dumb fuck...i hope u take that test to the vein...take some test, may get the bitch out of ya

Holy fuck. I feel bad for you dude. It goes to show you don't know shit about someone unless you grew up with them. There are plenty of people here that can get back "some" of what you were working on. I don't have much, but shoot a PM if you need anything.

• Like 1

man glad you have already scored a place. man they saw you coming and set you up big time. do you still have the shit you need to grow? thay thay dude sure had a lot of us snowed. I thought he ws a good dude. an help I can do yell.

Well rev heres the thing...i called the cops asap...and yea i threatened n continue to do so...as cops were filing the report he was textin me antagonizing me...cops respect Marines...he saw my texts n travis larsons texts...he said I dont blame ya....Hes well past grand theft...dude took my birth certificate. Hes a lil bitch n he will be dealt with. I got alotta connects....he shows his face im gettin a ph call...he said i stayed in my room doin drugs lol...omg... .5 xanax prescriprion n tramadol...yea im firin it up....testosterone he stole as well...but his flimsy wrist ass needs it...he feared for his safety cuz aa said last week..i got here n nothing was in place. Hes a pos n im gonna find him...ive got a place to live 20 min away...if hes in denver we will meet again..

Hes on rollitup if u guys wanna ask him why he stole everything n not just took his shit if he was so scared...plain n simple set up...

I didnt come uo with the name sinister cuz i liked the ring to it....Trav jas every right to fear for his life...I would if i pissed me off.

Dude, I (and I'm sure most of us) just hate seeing all of this shit get thrown down here, it visually brings you both to the same level. From what I know of you, you have a huge heart and lead with it on your sleeve. I'm not saying calling the cops is a bad thing, shit like this is what they're their for it's the threats of violence especially during the holidays that really fucks shit up.

I hope all things work out Indy and I hope you come to the conclusion that there is a RIGHT way to deal with this and a WRONG way. For the love of all things big and small take the right way brother.

RM

• Like 5

All right you guys... we can't have this sort of thing happen here. And we definitely don't want an ICMag repeat happen here, right? So I deleted a few posts here and there, I hope you understand why.

• Like 10

Fucked up situation. Really hope that this just puts you on a better path. Someone else said it but if you need some of the beans that you so graciously shared with us. Hit me up ,got other stuff if you need also. I know you don't need more people bombarding you with PMs so reach out if you need. I will also understand if you never do after this shit.

Also don't worry, if you don't get him karma will. People always think they are invincible, never the case :-)

Keep that chin up bro.

• Like 5

I can't say this enough.

If you are blessed with real family and real friends, do not mistake absolute strangers on line for the same. This is NOT a community. It is an imaginary space in our own minds. Look around, where is every one? In your head.

Time and time again, people trust random strangers with personal info, money, genetics and get burned. They get set up, stolen from , narced on or at the least , infected with broad mites. Cops are monitoring these sites and collecting info.

If you do have cherished family and friends, spending time online will rob you of time better well spent with the people that actually care about you. If you don't have people in your life that actually care about you and you need that, you won't find it here.

As offensive as this may sound, this is a bullshit community. We create imaginary personas based on typing and an avatar. I've met a few members in the real world and they are NOTHING like I imagined. Again, some are truly nice and together people and some are total fucking losers. Two of the most respected online growers I met were total fucking losers. One was a mod here named WPW who brought me to this site and also posts under a new handle here now.

His whole online persona was a fucking lie. I beat this dead horse because it's when I realized what a fool I had been to give online people the same weight as actual friends. My "buddy" that I talked to over the phone was just a sad man who invented on online persona which was who he wished he could be.

The other one that was a loser was such an introvert he didn't know how to order food at a restaurant and licked his knife clean. He had no social skills. All he did was suck on a pipe and live in his head. He didn't grow weed, he worshipped it at the cost of being acompletely undeveloped as a person. Yes, he knew the imaginary genetic history of strains , but he didn't really know how to be polite or interact with human beings.

I had a friend who met an english woman online. In Skype and on the phone they were perfect people. He flew to England, the moment he got off the plane and saw her, he knew immediately they had no real connection. There is a vibe people have , a real life connection you just cannot get online or on the phone. Friendships are built on that.

Because someone smokes ( or worships) weed and grows it doesn't mean you have anything in common. That's as stupid as walking into a bar and handing someone the keys to your house because they drink the same beer you do.

• Like 15

What a kick in the balls. This was a great read, hope your life chills out and you get your peace of mind back.

ON or offline no-one deserve that mind fuck.

Here is to greener grass in 2015, cheers OG.

-Hazel

• Like 1

Your post reads like the "Hitch Hikers Guide to Being a Hermit" Joker. I can name 5 people on this site that don't set off my "this person is a fuck face" radar. To me, that's plenty enough.

The problem really is that the focus of this forum has a high dollar value, legal or not. If this forum was a bunch of corn farmers....not much fucking over happening I can guarantee that.

Peace all, and thanks DG for cleaning up the place! Your severely limited mod tools at least has that option.

RM

• Like 2

RM: quite the opposite . As soon as I decided to make my online experience about grow knowledge and not imaginary friends, my phone started to ring. Friends started calling . We were invited out and over . Must have put the change of focus out to the universe.

Playing music , hiking , museums , social events ... Suddenly I was back in the social loop.

I had friends get sucked into Second Life and then emerge with nothing to show for it but pale skin. I am someone embarrassed when I realize how far into it I went to the point it's a habit.

I do have four MJ people with total trust. That's more than enough.

I recently gave away all my Sannie genetics with the exception of Jackberry x Blue Kronic and Sannies Jack to total strangers. That was fun . That's part of it. Doesn't mean we are friends now.

This is fucked up. Sorry this happened to you indi. It's a small world. He'll resurface :evil: :verryangry: :kill: :execute

Thay, u are a cunt

• Like 2

It's really not that complicated. Yes, joker the sense you made in general is reasonable and proper true enough.

Yet, at the same time it painted everyone with the same brush that not all deserved imho.

Using myself as a prime example, and you as another example i will say this much .

Many folks do present a different persona online and some of us present the same persona both on & offline too. I'm 1 OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO stays the same. Granted I'm in the majority, but I am not the only person like that online. Yes, by all means we need to be more careful... as you have pointed out and i too have pointed out in the past. Still each person has to deal with that issue as they see fit. if they are not careful/don't have proper discernment skills things could go bad real quick based on what you shared with a stranger online.

so back to how people really are. You trusted me at one time, and that trust was never ever forsaken. Yet, somehow for reasons you have never revealed your trust in me changed. I didn't change 1 iota, my situation didn't change until i made it clear that it had.

Yet, frankly that's still something I'm getting used to in this new life i have. I still have survival tactics that i used when i was in a vacant house that actually became a death trap just so i could care for my furry family.

I FRANKLY HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT WELL OF YOU EVEN WHEN I DIDN'T AGREE WITH YOU ON VARIOUS ISSUES. caps ninja sorry :)

Still that didn't stop you from changing your mind about me and in turn acting on that change in a manner that wasn't legit at all. I think too, that by now you have thought about me, and realise that you were wrong about your assumptions. Yet, you just don't have the balls to apologise to me like the man you represent yourself to be .

I gave you real info about me, that you could have used to fuck me over. why did i do it though? i did it to let you see the truth about me in a more concrete way then just what was said on a computer. I also did it to let you know that i don't carry it like wpw carried it with you.

There is still trust and friendship to be had online. so fucking what if it's not identical to the offline world it can & is still real to many online folks be they on a pot board or other type of forum. I have been fortunate to only get burnt a couple of times. The biggest burn i blame on myself for not using more common sense and being too trusting.

Yet, my mistake and misfortune allowed for others to not have to repeat the same mistakes. I have made friends online and met some folks too. thankfully these folks were the same offline as they were online. so, all that type of stuff is situational & it's not rocket science imho. it's life and nothing more...

I keep my circle small offline, because guess what? most offline folks don't have the type of mental.social skills that i can tolerate well. I have more folks online that do have this type of circumstance though. I keep it all in perspective though. Do i wish that i could interact with more folks in person who i'd enjoy being around? sure i do, but I'm thankful for those do exist and i don't sweat

the rest.

As for you DesertGrown you did what you felt was prudent based on ur personal situation. kudos for just having common sense

I wish you the best dude. :wave:

To be honest , I had completely forgotten about you. Wasn't even thinking about you when I wrote the post.

We truly don't know each other and I apologize for making the mistake of being kind and then unkind .

That's the point. We are not in each other's lives. The connection is imaginary. Once you reconnect with the world , the imaginary friendships disappear .

On an abstract level , yes , Wish everyone well. But my life suffered as a result of misdirected energy online. That's an individual situation. That's individual I guess.

Wish you well stranger but I have no idea who any of you really are. Making up personalities and pretending we are friends is just not rewarding.

• Like 1