•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Indican

INDICAN/SINISTER GOES LEGIT

RM: quite the opposite . As soon as I decided to make my online experience about grow knowledge and not imaginary friends, my phone started to ring. Friends started calling . We were invited out and over . Must have put the change of focus out to the universe.

Playing music , hiking , museums , social events ... Suddenly I was back in the social loop.

I had friends get sucked into Second Life and then emerge with nothing to show for it but pale skin. I am someone embarrassed when I realize how far into it I went to the point it's a habit.

I do have four MJ people with total trust. That's more than enough.

I recently gave away all my Sannie genetics with the exception of Jackberry x Blue Kronic and Sannies Jack to total strangers. That was fun . That's part of it. Doesn't mean we are friends now.

Credit where it's due, your online persona is easy to respect.

Sounds like you got sucked into the online thing and came out the other side a better man;not a damn thing wrong with that, hopefully others in that position can see your words and learn something.

Cheers guys, as real or fake I come to OG to talk cannabis and that's something we all hopefully have in common.

Don't set yourself up for bullshit, it will not just come out of nowhere to find you!

Cheers,

RM

• Like 2

Cops are lookin. My friends in real world are lookin...hell even mom n sis are lookin...Ive got other shit to do. But rest assured, my stuff is gone. Rest assure many people are pissed right now. Many of em, idk...viet nam vets get along with me, and theyre tight out here...im gettin back in my field...this rat will go for some cheese soon..Games I can play. Nothin but time. Hes being charged with grand theft. So regardless, if he so much as jaywalks he'll go to jail...then ill do sumthin to get tossed in a couple days just to say helly trav...been awhile :)

Joker, dead on brutha...theres a few i just trust...mr dirt. Mjs and quite a few more...but some i dont share all with...but thay man, i told him before comin here, on the drive, i had a feelin...Naw man just nerves...cmon out! Took all but clothes n dog...period.

Hey man, between all of us you can get this shit rolling again. I'm sure all of us can send you back your beans. I have no problem doing that. Man I would even give my two solis teks but you gotta wait on those till feb. I have more shit I can stock you with too man! Don't give up because if this.

• Like 6

Name should be larceny. I got hit by an extortionist, so-called cancer patient. I feel your pain. He took half of my first grow and screwed up my life as much as he possibly could with record timing. Took a while to shake his curse but I found out that when you have real friends, you are well connected. Sorry man. I was getting ready to celebrate your success, and I am just getting caught up. We have got to get the criminal element out of weed, because weed is not a crime. The community will help you bounce back, if that is what you desire. You are a titan Indican. To think, I was getting ready to pony up and buy your beans and now it's too late. Naww. Yeah. Don't give up, dude. Griot said it.

• Like 1

Indican hows about grow up and stop spreading shit on the forum. This is your private stuff and as a military person should be dealt with like wise. You are now coming across as a child who has lost his sweets. Is there really any need for all this public drama. Am I the next to be threatened because I talk back to a "marine", grow the fuck up man and get off the stupid pills.

Man, cut the dude a little slack ken doll. He just lost his life's work in genetics and practically everything he owned to someone he had put trust in and betrayed him. So a little bitching can be put up with for the clown. Your post does absolutely no good right now and if you don't want to say something positive then take your 19 posts elsewhere. G

• Like 2

This nonsense affects us all Griot (Are you from Mali, W Africa?), this 8s a public open form and a mod has made, continues to make threats and admits to grassing up people to the old bill. So no slack sorry.

also didnt realise it was a who has the biggest post count here either, people who need to know, know my record. No need to use the post count to measure my dick

This is all I say to you ken and im done. This board has several mods and if they see fit to scrub posts then so be it. Not everyone goes crazy when bad shit happens but in the same respect not everyone lies down either. If it requires you to run your mouth a little to feel better or relieved I'll put up with it. G

• Like 1

@Indi - Sad to hear of this development and I wish you a quick recovery from this, least it only cost you a few things to learn about trust with this and you didnt get too deep into that before the burn, no offense it coulda been alot worse.

This sucks but I am confident the positivity and goodness that you exude will return to you in full and more, dreadfully this is a setback, a big one, but just a side step along the road of life, fortunately its definately recoverable. Glad to hear you still got the dog. Keep your head up and stay strong and take the smart lead not the emotional lead, there is a higher path and while its not an easy journey, its the proper one. Sinister will rise like a phoenix and be even stronger. Success is a journey not a destination, sucks for the rocky road but I am confident you will rebound and grow back stronger and more resilent. Please keep the faith and stay outta trouble, I will never forget how you helped me and welcome the chance to see how I can help you get Sinister Rockin again.

@Ken - I appreciate your opinions but please understand,Thay had alot of people on OG duped, I for one appreciate the clarity. Its helpful to know your enemies, and anyone stealing from Indi would fall into that category for me, I know weed is black market and all that but to invite someone out to rip them off is just a different level to me. Like many I have a "blind faith" kinda trust in Indi, for me its kinda like that "blind faith" you have with breeders like Sannie, which to Joker's point is a bit naive on all our parts to have this faith because after all we are all just a bunch of untrustworthy hooligans on the other side of a keyboard all looking to take what we can get and f' the rest. However, for whatever reason that blind trust is built with Indi and it does exist here. .

Wow, I go into work for the day, cant check the boards til tonight and a full on meltdown happens.WTF..

Whos ready for 2014 to be dead and start 2015 and hopefully a brighter year?

<<<<<This MF'er thats who.

Hold your head up brother.

• Like 6

starinhazy , this is not at all cool airing all ya bizzness in public, not cool grassing. Thay may be a fuckwit theif but remember folks its a fkin open fourum. Indican please keep it in house and indican groupies please stop feeding the state with what and what. Not at all cool on an open forum.

• Like 4

This has got nothing at all to do with me, but as a member I feel I should say something unpopular…Unfortunately for me I read this pre-edit, when both sides of the story were still available for us to read. thay’s side of the story is gone…Now we only get one side? OK…I only know what I’ve read on here. I was sad to read what happened, but I was even sadder to see how personal, childish, racist, homophobic and life threatening indi's reaction was. Now it’s cleared up to make indi look a bit better, I can’t un-see what I seen.

Not that I believe in it (today) but karma might just be at work here. If you put out a threatening dark sinister vibe then maybe you attract bad things? Just a thought…

• Like 7

i see Thay lurking on the site today,no reply or explanations as to what he has done though

...he was posting yesterday,but somebody(DG,i guess) deleted his post (among others) ..no idea why ??

would be nice to hear both sides of the coin

• Like 1

I'm about to shut down this whole fuckin' thread. I grow more tired of this thread with each new post. Yes, I deleted posts that Thay and Indican posted here. Why? Because they were bullshit... if you want to openly fight on a public forum, great, but it won't happen here... this IS NOT Facebook!

Fighting and slandering each other on public forums is low-class... we won't be doing that here.

• Like 15

...he was posting yesterday,but somebody(DG,i guess) deleted his post (among others) ..no idea why ??

would be nice to hear both sides of the coin

There was content in those posts that were incriminating. Good enough reason?

Not sure why people think a mod removing murder threats is a bad idea, if it was me I would have wiped this whole piece of shit lie of a thread off the site without a moment of hesitation.

Here's both sides of the story: Both parties are stupid and neither of them should be trusted on this site.

Suppression of the freedom of speech? Nope it's called fucking CLASS.

DG did sannie and the forums a solid by taking a bit of initiative since 1 of the 2 active mods here was busy being part of the bullshit.

Now like the tube link I posted…..play the fuck on through :D

RM

• Like 5

shut it down desert. this is not the first thing you want new members/guests/lurkers to look at. this forum is supposed to be the grown-ups.

• Like 4

Only one side. He ripped off everything i own except clothes n dog...So classless pos or nor, idgaf...if u all got burned ud be livid as fuck...Im done here. A few know how to reach me. Freebies hit sannies btw, from tge low class dude...peace.

• Like 2

if a person, any person on here, was put in a situation like just happened , what would our reaction be? I am not sure if some of us would have reacted any different or maby worse. like DG this is not the place to air it but gosh folks....this mans whole world that he was planning come crashing down on his head. the way I look at it he is lucky he was n't murdered and disposed of. that is all I got to say except, I am ashamed of the wy some of you have talked about Indy. over and out permanetley....

• Like 1

I can only shake my head when reading this. We all cheered Indi on to head out west. What many of us may have thought is that the two were better acquainted than what now appears.

I say never have a partner. Especially true in this business. Ever see what gold fever does to someone, look that the old movie The Treasure of Sierra Madre (Humphrey Bogart).

Anyway, I hope we don't lose the whole forum over this. That is why most sites say not to meet or trade off of the seed site. It's one of those rules that nobody follows but everyone criticizes after a blow-out. Then you think of the term Monday Morning Quarterback.

Peace

• Like 1