•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
amw

fucking pigs!

well ive been growing for 20 years and yesterday was the first time ive ever been BUSTED! i grow indoors for personal use, not for profit. me and a close neighbor each had a single 1000 watt grow. im out on bond with 3 felonies and 1 misdemeanor. for a plant that god put here. the other person was busted 2 years ago, 68 years old and but luckily was off probation. but being a convicted felon was not supposed to have a gun. he had several rifles and shotguns and they took those but thats another charge . we cant get him out because the bond is 75000 and putting property up only allows 20000 no matter what the proprty is worth. the man is my uncle who raised me like a son. my father never was around. thats another story though. the way we got busted a goddamn hunter was in the woods and smelled pot growing. the pigs came by to check us out. i had a carbon filter so no smell but my grow was in a shed that was well insulated but the fans was noisy. they had a warrant blah blah blah then they took all my shit. and my uncles shit . i was bonded out because i had a 10000 dollar bond, he on the other hand was not. he has a 96 hour hearing to see if they will lower his bond. i pray they will. he doesnt deserve to be treated like a fuckin criminal! for growing a few plants for his own personal use. i wont go into too many detail about the arrest but i will tell yall the pigs we not nice and treated us like criminals. we have a terrible heroine epidemic where i live and the pigs feel the need to bother us. sorry for the rant but i needed to vent this out to someone who feels my pain. i dont have anything to smoke as they took 5 ounces of bud that i had to last me until the next harvest. no more indoor growing for me until they legalize it here. but when spring time comes and the weather here breaks, its fucking game on !!! i have to grow enough to last all year long until the next fall harvest. i wont grow on my property but geurrilla style runs deep in my blood for generations. 20 year veteran geurrilla grower here. i have always grown geurrilla style but started growing indoors sog style to make it a little easier on my back. i have a terrible back pain from an injury and was having a hard time growing outdoors due to this. geuss ill have to go back to my roots and do it geurrilla style but in the mean time im back to buying pot, for now. what a bunch of bullshit!

Sorry that happened, man. Definitely a waste of public resources. I hope the legal situation resolves well for you.

thanks brother, im not too worried about myself but my uncle is stil locked up like a caged wild animal. i can beat the charges on me but he is gonna have some issues with having the guns. convicted felons arent supposed to have a gun. i begged and pleaded with him to not have all his guns in the house and use a carbon filter. the smell is what got the hunters attention. if he hadnt smelled pot we would still be truckin' right along. but he did and now we have to deal with the bullshit. fuck it, i will do what i got to do and just get through it. now lets pray all go okay with my uncle

thanks mrdirt, wish i could just move to a legal state and not have these obstacles to overcome. but i cant and the obstacles are there until they get resolved. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Getting arrested for pot sucks.........getting a good lawyer will help greatly. Just know that many of us have been in the same situation before and most of us were able to move on to have a life. Expect to be piss tested regulary.......

I feel for you brother. Got busted back in January. Fuckin nightmare. They came in when no one was home. Theres almost always someone at home but we all left that morning. About an hour after I left someone I live with calls and says they came home and there was cops in the house and they found herb. There was a reported burlary(FUCKIN BULLSHIT!!!) so they let themselves in. When I was in jail I saw the police report in court and cops said I CALLED when they were in my house and told them I had 400 pounds(WAY WAY WAY MORE than I actually had) and that I wasn't coming home. Not even a retarded person would tell the cops that, especially cause it wasn't true. It was obviously a lie cause the next paragraph on the police report was a narc saying I had an amount that was significantly lower than the cop said in the previous paragraph. Id never been so mad.

All I can say is keep your head up and tell your uncle to do the same. If he's lookin at time make sure to write and visit as much as possible. Im really sorry about your going through especially with family involved but try and stay positive. Life can be a stinker sometimes.

Theres so much more I wanna say but whenever im on this forum I have to hit a key 10 times before a letter pops up. Took an hour to type this. But it was worth it!

Take care. And FUCK that hunter!!!

Lurk Daddy

Motherfuck man that sucks. What the hell was a hunter doing on your property? I can't stand people, let alone bad cops. Its called none of your fucking business. No one seems to get that anymore.

Really sorry to hear this. Lawyer up and keep your head up. Sounds like a terrible state too for the minimal quantities involved. Don't these fucks have something else to worry about?

Shoot me a PM if you want.

Dude

This is terrible news amw!

My advice is to quickly get a hold of any NORML office in your state... these people will know what to do and what the best way to help you and your uncle is! If you reside in a non-mmj state then you may fall under the mandatory minimums laws, depending on the weight of your buds/plants and you WILL need a good lawyer.

Keep us informed on your situation, if you can. Try and stay positive.. I know it's hard, but it really does help.

Keep your head up brother!

DesertGrown

AAAAhhhhh fuck bro.... you know my feelings. The state I just left DG. Fuckin, man, all I was doing was sitting like a duck there...Shit AMW you need anything just yell bro. Yea I been there as well, and its such a pisser cuz you know its harmless. Recreastional, not medicinal...Medicinal just makes it coont to be illegal for most americans

stay strong, amw

sending some positive energy your way...

Fuckin fuck. Really sorry to read this bullshit, amw I would follow Lurk's advice and lawyer up.

Thoughts are with you and the family brother.

so sad and angered to hear of this AMW. Keep your chin up, lawyer up. F' these stupid archaic laws, when is the rest of 'merica gonna wake up?

Make sure you get the best lawyer in the county. The lawyer

Will be a trial lawyer. You will have to show them you mean business.

I am so sorry to hear, and I will be praying for you and your uncle.

Keep your chin up.

Dam bro I wish you and your uncle the best... LEO can be a pain in the ass..

Been there also...just sucks! Do not go out of your county to get your lawyer!!! Fuck those NORML lawyers...most don't know shit and just pay to advertise on NORMLS website. That is all said from experience. If I would have got a local lawyer, I would not have got the felony. Most deals are made on the golf course or at the country club. Sorry to say your uncle is screwed. If his last felony had a possible sentencing of more then one year, it is a federal crime on the firearms.

AMW, been there and done that as several on here have. it costs a lot of money and a lot of headaches. I sure hope everthing turns out ok makes me hate the people that turn someone just because they don't like something. pigs are pigs and they do what the sow says. :thumbsdown: with the war on weed.

@ Hillbilly, I had what was suppose to have been the best in the county and 1 of the best around period. still cost me a bunch and a felony conviction. I think it is more about the feelings of the court on weed. this place here is a redneck place . moonshine is overlooked because all these southern boys drink shine. lol

thanks to all that have responded. my uncle is still locked up like a caged animal. i have the best lawyer in town too. hes the oldest most respected lawyer in the county, and plays golf and cards with the 3 most respected judges around. he will put my case off until he gets ''his'' judge, lol! but as for my uncle we will get the same lawyer for him too. i wont have to pull any time but he may have to if the feds get involved with him being a convicted felon and having guns in the house. he and i both hunt so we do have several rifles , shotguns and handguns. my uncle is more like my father than my uncle. and not being abled to get him out is really bothering me alot. if i was this big time drug dealer that they are making me out to be i would have the cash to get him out. the pigs around here are all a bunch of spineless cowards for even bothering us. they should be doing their jobs and getting these big time heroine and cocaine dealers that are selling poison when will the north carolina laws change so i can grow and smoke in peace without having to deal with bullshit like this? everybody please pray for my uncle and thanks for everybody's kindness. amw

The problem with LEO is they do not hire the smartest people so they can influence the way that person thinks. Pass along misinformation flat out lies about cannabis.

If they would think for them self's do there own research they would clearly see that the war they are involved is senseless and fucks up a persons life is one they cannot win. With all the protest here in America about the way cops treat people one would think they would step back and rethink they way they are conducting them self's but no dice. It's that neanderthal mind set that will one day be the sword that cuts off the head of that beast...

just got a call that his[my uncle] bond has been lowered enough that the property we put up will now cover his bond. he will be out sometime in the next few hours thank god! now if our lawyer can keep us from pulling time in prison we will be alright. the whole ordeal is just a total waste of time and money. they could have used the time and money they spent towards a real bust like heroine or cocaine instead of bothering someone for growing a plant that god put here. just a big burden to have to deal with that should never have happened. peace and wellness to all of my fellow blades, amw

• Like 10

What a fucking shame, I'm sorry to hear that AMW. A sad thing, that they still treat us like criminals and damn that hunter, for not minding his own fucking business. Dealing with the law is one thing, but having to deal with them just because one fuck head couldn't mind his own business, that's what really pisses me off. Live and let live. Good thing your Uncle is out, sending yous some good vibes...lets hope its still golfing weather where you live.

• Like 2

Sorry, to read all this, amw and I feel sorry for your uncle too.After going through all this bullshit, I would seriously rethink. Witch passion is stronger? Growing or hunting? One of your passions should turn down. I was in troubles for growing and I still grow, no firearms at my place. I can get busted anytime,for growing, and I know that. Maybe you and your "father" are passionate hunters than you should go on hunting. Two dangerous passions lead to problems. I hope this won´t ruin your life.

All the best!

smile