•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
amw

fucking pigs!

he will be out sometime in the next few hours thank god!

Good deal. jail sucks. unless you dont like pussy, pillow, or privacy. then its a real gem where you shit and shower with all your fellow inmates and wear clothes supplied by bob barker. Its an awful place that only real scum should have to visit.

hes the oldest most respected lawyer in the county, and plays golf and cards with the 3 most respected judges around

With a lawyer like that I figure you can get all your shit back and a blow job from the whole police force. Then theyll go find that hunter and throw his ass in jail for being a snoopin bastard. No but in all honesty that is the lawyer you want. Everyone wants. Good deal.

when will the north carolina laws change so i can grow and smoke in peace without having to deal with bullshit like this?

Hopefully soon. Until then lets all just be glad we dont live in Kansas. http://norml.org/law...sas-penalties-2

I hope everything just gets better and better here on out for you and your uncle. Take care.

Lurk.

thanks again for all the kind words folks. our lawyer will get me out of trouble and hopefully my uncle too. he loves guns but now hopefully he can just keep them at a relatives house, i mean the fucking pigs took all his guns so if he ever does go hunting again he will have to use one of mine which wont be a problem cause i have an arsenal and dont mind one bit loaning him one of his choice. he prefers a 7mm mag browning with a leupold scope. the gun itself runs around 3000.00 dollars and the scope runs around a 1000.00 dollars. the pigs took about 100,000.00 dollars worth of firearms from him that has taken his entire life to acquire. the point is what right do they have taking his personal belongings because he grew some plants for medicinal use? but as bigun just said nc is like being legal compared to ky and a few others. we will get through all this bullshit, and maybe oneday we can grow and toke in peace. i will never grow indoors until we can grow legally. but geurrilla style in the great outdoors where its not mine if they find it, well i geuss im going back to my roots and growing enough to last all year instead of enough to last until the next cycle comes in. looking forward to spring weather and getting the seedlings big enough to go in the ground! game on motherfuckers

• Like 2

keep it green and if that means outside grows...do it safely...trail cams as I am told tells a lot that keeps ya safe... good luck and happy you got heeled up with a good lawyer

maybe for just me misterdirt, but i have a wife and child too. luckily they didnt have to be a part of all that. i was doing my shit at my uncles land but not directly at his house. he was though. i never have grown at my house. i will when legalization comes though. its a shame that the laws are so fucked up, but it is what it is. oh and get this shit guys, when i was being processed the lead shitface wanted to know if i wanted to help myself out and turn someone else in. i said nah bro, thats why i pay my lawyer. i wouldnt last a second around here as a snitch. backwoods justice is still alive and kicking in these parts. the last snitch around here disappeared, after all this is over i will still be abled to go down to the little country store, smoke a few bowls with the oldtimers and know that i can leave my house without worrying about whos gone fuck me up. seems im the one looking to fuck someone up. i wont do it but he will have to wonder whos waiting around every corner. i got friends in the hells angels and a few other good ole boys that i wont say. needless to say he will get his, karma and otherwise. fuck that sumbitch!!!

yep trail cams are the way to go. ive used em since they were available. hide em in the trees and check em whenever needed. ive seen big bucks, black bear, bobcats and yes even my drug addict coisin ripping me off. i went to harvest and found everything gone so checked the trail cam and saw everthing. the plants were ready to be harvested all 150 of them. i was there just 2 hours after he was so i went straight to his house found him trimming my shit up. he says oh man i didnt know it was yours, wat the fuck ever bro your're about give me my shit. as soon as i bagged it back up the ass whoopin commenced, lol! i didnt fuck em up too bad just a broken nose, broken jawbone, 2 black eyes swollen completely shut and thats just about it accept for a few more bruises here and there from me bodyslamming him onto a coffee table. geurrilla growing is some hard back breaking work but the plants just yield so much more bud. the way i do it i start seeds when the weather breaks and grow them in 1 gallon pots until they have a strong root system, then plant them in the ground in small, scattered plots. i usually use clones but the pigs took my mother plants so i will grow from seeds. seed plants get so much bigger than clones due to having to put the clones out when the days are longer. if i had a growspace indoors i could just match the lighting cycle to outdoors to keep them from flowering too early, but thats not an option with the recent happenings. ill grow from reg seeds then also i will order some fems from cannazon. sannies and a few others. we will get through this, and be stronger wiser men because of this. i would love to see my uncle get to grow just one legal crop in his lifetime though. even if i have to grow it for him or at least help him. please god hurry up and legalize north carolina

im not sure i would have to look at my paperwork and talk to him. hes in way more shit than me cause of the damn guns. we can beat pot charges but the guns man.... fuuuuuuck. this i gonna cost some major paper. but as long as we can keep him out of prison we can always make more money. i have done hvac work my entire working life but have serious back pain from an injury caused by a 24 ft fall. this is why i smoke pot, well that and i love to grow it just as good as i love to smoke it. and the way i see it theres absolutely nothing wrong with that. after a long day of work, i set back after a hot shower and smoke some real strong indica[anesthesia!]. but my anesthesia mothers are gone with the pigs. i know while im on probation i will have piss tests so no pot for a while but it aint like its heroine and ill get dope sick. im a big boy [thats fer sure] i can handle it. it will be that much better when the time comes.

• Like 2

This makes me sick. So many states are changing and one state line can mean the difference between crime and no crime. We need to change these laws.

• Like 3

I read this after being attacked by Ballza in my thread about cops shooting people's pets. He feels that cops are necessary and help society. All they do is try to make the world the way they want it at the cost of innocent weed smokers. A grower doesn't hurt anyone, he doesn't put money into the cartels and pot is safe. At worst a victimless crime.

The guns... that is is what gets a lot of people. Once a felon they own you and that even including guns. A lot of people really love guns and cops hate anyone else having them. Fuck Pigs and fuck Ballza for supporting them in this forum.

fuck the pigs for all they have stirred up, they fucked up though!! they never read either of us our rights. our lawyers will surely make good use of this. they say intent to sell, but found no scales baggies or pre bagged pot. only plants and .73 pounds of buds; the buds were all in the same container, not seperately bagged. i have a lawyer that is deeply connected with 4 judges and my uncle's lawyer is deeply connected with da's judges and has a connect or three on the police force. thank god for crooked lawyers!!!! lol! amw

damn swineflue everywhere! worst thing about it it that the pigs enjoy to act like pigs. whatever happend to protect and serve i asked when the pigs got me. you know what they said? They laughed in my face and replied "that has never existed" .

I wish you and your uncle all the best! Stay strong and never surrender.

• Like 2

protect and serve huh? them sons a bitches dont protect and serve shit around here but the donut shops and they only serve themselves. we are both staying strong and looking forward to spring time. no more indoor grows for us but geurilla growing is a definate. what i do is take a chainsaw and clear my plots about january. then all february we dig holes and add lime to this north carolina red clay. add some perlite and canadian sphagnum peat and mix it all up with the native red clay. come planting time i have 400 or 500 clones of 4 different fast finishing indicas and a few faster finishing sativas and put 20 to 30 clones per plot. we very rarely get away with all of them wether it be theives,animals.weather,or the fucking chopper but when we do we have one hell of harvest come fall. its been 4 years since we got away with 400 clones. each clone on average yields anywhere from 9 to 16 ounces so this times 400 to 500 equals a shitload of pot! always plant em near a water source cause n.c. summers can be hot and have extremely long droughts too. the pigs may have gotten our plants and growing equipment but they will never take 50 years of combined experience and our spirits! fuck em! who are they to tell someone what to grow or smoke?probably be growing just a few sativas as they take longer to finish.the plots where we grow sativas are less likely to be messed with but goddamn hunters think they can go where ever they want. all paths in or out have a 2x12 board across the path with 20 penny framing nails standing straight up and well hidden under the fallen white oak leaves. i hate to be that way but i have been left no choice really. if people would mind their own business i would never have had to start this type of bullshit. well im gonna start a new thread in the outdoor section about all the geurilla growing trade secrets ive picked up through the years to help all the new growers trying to grow in the great outdoors. got some good stories to share along the way too! 20 years of outdoor growing has yielded me a ton of knowledge and alot more stories than the average ordinary man could ever tell. wish i could grow indoors too but ive got to hang up the gloves on that one until the laws change. hopefully we will all be abled to grow wherever we want someday without worrying about the pigs. peace and wellness to all fellow blades, amw

• Like 2

looking forward to the outdoor grow tips. told smilestyle I might try a few. think I have found an area. be creeful all... ran... remind me not to get into it with you.lol

Historically when someone gets popped they tell the forums, asked to have their accounts deleted and disappear. Not saying I want you to go, just that cops can tie you to this site if they get your computer some how. They can even look at deleted stuff and they know what to look for.

• Like 1

its all good peeps, and i will continue to be on the forums unless the owners of the sight wish otherwise. i mean they never came to my house i wasnt growing here. and never will unless the laws change. not to say they wont but if so theres nothing here accept some personal use pot, way less than an ounce. ive never even so much as kept a mother plant or sprouted a single seed at home. on another note i had stashed three ounces of anesthesia bud and the pigs didnt get that. i never put all my eggs in one basket, ha!ha! just fired up a couple bowls and man that shit is pure killer. its indica but you get a nice balance of high/body numbness too. i lost my anesthesia moms but ive got 4 packs from sanniesshop on deck and 25 or 30 different strains from sinister seeds too[thanks brother]. ive got a spot to keep moms and clones so i can still have clones for my outdoor grows too. just no flower room[god damn it!!]. i will order some fems too before planting time cause to me seed plants out yield clones outdoors around here. the clones will be sea of green and all seed plants will be huge ass trees that yield 2 to 4 pounds each. damn i need a good year this planting season. im damn sure due a good one. peace and wellness

• Like 2

just chiming in to let yall know im still kicking!!! ive been away from the forums for a while but i just wanted to stop in and say hello to all yall. no growing for a while but that ok it is what it is. springtime will be hear before we know it. time to get the plants to the plots outdoors. looking forward to it.

hope all is well with everybody here at opengrow, peace and wellness, amw

• Like 7

just a little update for yall. i had a meeting with my lawyer today, so far it looks like no prison time for us. thats good. my lawyer is confident that i will get a year of unsupervised probation. that means no piss test or monthly visits with my po. the worst willl be the fuckin taxes i have to pay, goddamn vampires want to bleed the life from me but thats just not going to happen.

im very much thankful for my/our freedom. i will be stronger and wiser through all this and when we get through it i will be damn glad. now also my lawyer is getting me some valuable imformation. he says he will find out who this cofidential informant is!! im pretty sure i already know who it was but i need to know for sure.

beyond the shadow of all doubts i will know who it really was for sure. we will make sure this son of a bitch can never snitch on anyone else. ever. nobody should ever have to go through such an ordeal for growing themselves a bit of medicine but where im from pot is an evil weed. what a total waste of time and money to stop a man from growing a plant that is no more dangerous than any other plant. one day freedom shall come to for all of us. until then we will push on and keep pushing our limits. peace and wellness, amw

• Like 4

im still here and kicking!! a bit of advice to all noobs, if you live in a nonmed state where laws are harsh and want to grow indoors, DONT! first off indoors you are a sitting duck and cant deny shit! you cant say, that aint mine. its in your house its yours, period. but, if you do it geurilla style, and do it right, not in the yard but well hidden if they find your plants they take the plants and not you. no charges is the best benefit of a geurilla grow.

give it some thought guys, you dont want to go through being busted. leaves a real bitter taste for law enforcement officials and snitches. i can say this, ill never grow indoors again until laws change here in the good old south. when do yall reckon that will come? fuck, probably 5 years at least. but i really dont know. yall that live in a legal or med location should truly count your blessings. may the ganja gods bless us all with a bountiful harvest this fall, amw

AMW what do you classify as a Guerrilla grow how many plants ??? 5 years ago i used to do lots of out door grows usually pretty big number grows some were planted in corn fields just had to make sure i harvested before farmers first cut my last out door grow was 1200 plants yielded me 200 pounds dry 800 wet had trimmers cost of that was 16,000 dollars and i also lost few crops to yellow tape

what i am getting at is no matter indoor or outdoor if they spot you and you do not really belong there your going to get pinched

and lots of times they place camera;s in the area or there close by waiting for someone to come check on there plants so you get nabbed that way as well

Where i am from there are lots of letters stating that if you see weird activity vehicles or paths farmers are to contact the police 90 percent of the time they do and they wait sometimes letting grow go on till they catch you in the act of either harvesting or working on them

Bagwell,

I'm sure amw would agree that any outdoor grow, NOT on your own property and without permission, is guerrilla. Yours are a bit more extreme, obviously for commercial purposes, and cops are MUCH more likely to stake out the grow if they find 1200 fucking plants than a dozen (non-fucking) plants. If they find a dozen or fewer, they'd probably just cut them, unless somebody needed an arrest to fill out his quota for the month.

• Like 3