•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

My next, and possibly last grow for a while, began about a week ago. Here's the gang:

gallery_3138_4603_6605.jpg

18 seeds sprouted into something that will probably become an adult plant. Everyone is familiar with Chucky's Bride and Huck Kush, or has at least seen grow reports. Lemon Cindy is Smilestyle's Lemon Thai x C99. Caramel Drizzle is the name I applied to Sinister's cross of two of Prof P's creations, Caramel Cough x Drizella (pre-2013 Drizella!). There are three Caramel Drizzles and 5 each of the other crosses.

They will be vegged until there's about a week left in January, then flipped. Then, I'm running off on a business trip for 11 days. Then... mystery! I'll set up the ol' Blumats, I guess, and send them good thoughts from halfway around the world.

The larger plants are cuts from my near-ending grow, some of which will be present in this upcoming grow, as well. I OWE Jalisco Jaze another attempt, after the weird nutrient/pH/evil soil organism fuck up during my closing grow. One of the two will have a couple of cuts in the grow. My favorite Bourbon Street (Juicy Fruit Gum with delicate sweaty underarm notes) is in there for sure. It's one of the better depression-killers I've smoked recently. Hammerhead will likely go in, but it's going to depend on the smoke test. Blue Hawaiian will probably NOT go in, because it takes too long in flower.

Love Potion 1 x C99 will probably go in, partly so I can cross it again, but partly because it has a remarkably clear buzz. Bourbon Street happens to have an uplifting, let's party and not think too hard kind of buzz, and it's pretty strong. While buzzed on that, I took a couple of hits of the LP1 x C99, and it actually WIPED AWAY the hazy-headed feeling of the Bourbon Street, and gave tremendous clarity.

I got a friend high yesterday, who hasn't gotten high in MONTHS, and he experienced the same thing. I had him blasted out of his gourd on Bourbon Street, then filled a bowl with the LP1 x C99. He also used the term "clear headed" in describing it. I don't know if this stuff is for me, but it's unusual, and I might want it in my arsenal. I'm thinking it should be crossed with Lemon Cindy and Huck Kush, see what comes of that. The scent is almost pure chemical. It seems like it would be harsh smoking, but it's smooth as can be. Anyway, there will be more in the coming weeks on this cross. I've got a great name for it if I decide to keep growing it.

It's the end of the line for my Killer Indica. I decided I didn't like it enough and I'm betting a Huck Kush will volunteer to replace her. Oh, my old Pineapple Fields cut is going back in for a third appearance. Her Greasiness has earned a place in every flowering session for the foreseeable future.

• Like 22

Sounds like quite an aresenal you got planned, hope it goes better than expected this time and you get that JJ done proper.

I'll keep an eye on this 1.

:alien:

• Like 1

Love Potion 1 x C99 will probably go in, partly so I can cross it again, but partly because it has a remarkably clear buzz. Bourbon Street happens to have an uplifting, let's party and not think too hard kind of buzz, and it's pretty strong. While buzzed on that, I took a couple of hits of the LP1 x C99, and it actually WIPED AWAY the hazy-headed feeling of the Bourbon Street, and gave tremendous clarity.

that kinky cheese has that effect on me. good luck!

• Like 2

Good Karma from this side of the ocean. I ´ll take a seat and look what you´re doin´ to Lemon Cindy and the others. Mr. D., your friends at OG know exactly what you´re on.

smile

LP1 x C99... should be crossed with Lemon Cindy and Huck Kush

(love potion #1 x c99) X (lemon thai x c99)

... yes, please do that !!

good vibes to you and the ladies, mate ;)

• Like 2

That sounds like a trifecta of fun. I hope you get a great stud! Happy growin!

Suspense.

I've been away from the the youngsters and moms for 6 days now. Sure hope they're alive. There are also the blue Hawaiian, Jalisco Jaze and Hammerhead still going from last grow. I assume they are OK. They've lost almost all their leaves, so I doubt they would need water, at this point. The plants in veg are on a 6 hour on/6 hour off cycle to reduce water use, but a week is a long time.

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing this. Lemon Cindy sounds superb. I missed the boat with the lemon thai. Sounds like an awesome smoke. Good vibes on your grow misterdirt.

All seedlings are happy and strong. One of my cuts is very unhappy - the ol' Pineapple Fields that I've had since way back in 2014! She looks like she's hit the permanent wilting point. A few of the others looked bad, but they perked right back up with water. The PF cut was a major drinker. I'll check on her tomorrow morning, but I'm pretty sure it's over. The one I have flowering looks a little too old to successfully take a cut from, but I might try it anyway.

The PF came back completely. This is the group shot.

gallery_3138_4820_46924.jpg

One of the LP1 x C99 cuts looks like she wants N. She won't be getting any, because her sister, the plant way in the rear on the left, is considerably more potent. In fact, up until I tried that gal in the back, I was thinking the LP1 x C99 would be retired from service. Now I think I'll have her in every grow. She's very potent, clear, very up head. Seems to have a high ceiling, but I'm sure I'll find it some day. It's not one of those sativas where sometimes you forget you're high -- you are always quite aware that you're high. You can feel it in your eyes. They FEEL red, even though they may not be red.

The Pineapple Fields that I thought reached the PWP is the larger plant just behind the white pole. She might have lost a leaf or two, but that's about it. None of the youngsters were wilted at all, because I think they barely had more than a little tap root the last time I watered them.

• Like 1

damn,my d , I swear they look great. the pf looks like a strong plant also. weed is a strong plant. neglect on weak strains would probably hermie under drought conditions.

The PF seems hermie-proof, so far. Coming back to life after it nearly dried out was what I thought was amazing. It looked GONE, like I was a day late to salvage it. Also, when you have a plant that dries out like that and it comes back, usually parts of the plant are dead. The whole thing, except for a couple of leaves, came back.

Her Greasiness isn't so easy to kill.

• Like 2

They all look good from where I sit. Keep it up mrd. Hope you have a very green 2015

• Like 1

I'm going to pack the room again, almost wall-to-wall. That really good LP1 x C99 cut (Glass Slipper is what I've been calling her, in honor of Cinderella, love, and the clarity of the buzz) may get as much as 25% of the space in the room. But that will depend on how much I like the other cuts from the grow that's ending this week. She's only an average producer, so I'm thinking of putting a bunch of cuts in a couple of 5 gallon cloth pots, which seem to take more like 6-7 gallons of soil material, and let them do a little mini SOG. It all sort of depends on how many girls and boys I get out of the seedlings.

• Like 2

hey, i could come go in your room and you will get males...worst year i believe i ever had for males.last grow befor... i planted 6 nl seeds thinking i would have 3 f hell, they all were females. pissed me off because my bb was like 60 % male as was the sinister run.hope you get what you need mr. d good vibes to ya.

50/50 would do. I'm due for some female Sinister crosses. Last attempt was all males.

looking real good why don;t you raise them little plants higher instead of letting them stretch ??? can you not raise them another pot size higher so 6 - 8 " higher ?? or l level to other plant tops ???

It will be fun watching this turn into a big jumble of buds. :)

Why are your walls not painted sky blue with cotton ball clouds hanging from strings though?

• Like 2