•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

clydefrog

Bubblegum?

I'm having friends ask me for bubblegum...evidently there was a clone-only that made it through my neck-o-the-woods years ago that was really nice...anybody have any recommendations on finding something like this?

peace

Not that this is the answer to your question but a couple years back I received a open grow members cross of bubblegum /mads and found a very nice bubblegum flavoured plant ! Last time I grew out this seed I came across a really smelly cheese plant wishing now I'd kept a clone of it ! You never know maybe someone from here is sitting on the great tasting bubblegum your looking for ! Good luck

• Like 2

No idea how or where you'd find the clone in your area.

All I can offer is that TH Seeds Bubblegum is probably the most authentic on the seed market, as far as the old school original bubblegum goes.

I'm guessing you're in Indiana? You don't have to answer that. ;)

But, if so, these may be of some assistance.

Clone Only Strains - Bubble-Star

http://en.seedfinder...e_Only_Strains/

Thread: Strain Review: Indiana Bubblegum (original '90s clone-only)

http://www.tokecity....-90s-clone-only)

• Like 2

Indeed the bubblegum is different from clone than seeds, don't know how much seeds you need now to find the true bubblegum pheno. Seems before already it was difficult to find in a single pack. I'll try Serious the original despite he lost some parents or the Bubbleberry from Sagarmatha. And Nirvana bubblelicious being close for the price...

• Like 1

i dunno if it is around over there, but the 'slaard'-cut

of serious seeds' bubblegum ibl is a great clone, imo.

female seeds uses a good clone as a base for their fems (not every pheno

that pops up is great though), but there indeed are some gems in there ...

nirvana's version is not bad for the price they are throwing them out.

you would have to pheno-hunt in every line to find a keeper, though.

good luck finding your special lady, mate ... hit me up if i can help ;)

• Like 2

I was gonna mention Nirvana too, but RM beat me to it. Nirvana's Bubblelicious was made from an original bubblegum clone years ago.

I also agree with midnight, as far as I'm aware,TH Seeds has the ONLY original bubblegum strains available today... it's true to form with its pink bubblegum smells and flavors. TH Seeds started their business with this strain, back in '93.

A few years ago, not too sure about now, Reeferman had a real bubblegum clone that he was working with too... it tasted like bazooka joe bubblegum.

There are a lot of bubblegum-ish strains out there, but finding the 'real' Indiana clone-only bubblegum will be next to impossible... unless you know one of the original breeders. Otherwise, I'd go with TH Seeds or Nirvana. Most others out there are half bubblegum and half 'whatever' or there's no bubblegum in it whatsoever. Finding a keeper only depends on how picky you are.

Good luck with your search for a worthy bubblegum plant, clydefrog. Maybe you could let us know how it all turns out... you just don't hear that much about bubblegum strains anymore.

• Like 4

... finding the 'real' Indiana clone-only bubblegum will be next to impossible.

oi DG, mate ...

the confirmed clone only 'indiana bubblegum' is around in UK that was

initially shared by BOG ;) ... just a matter of time til she visits SANcasa.

i totally forgot to mention BOG's bubble btw

that is also a very nice representation of a BGseed, very close to the indiana clone it is based upon.

EDIT.

sorry, lol ... mr. breeze had mentioned this one already, lol ... but it is really that great, hehe ;)

• Like 1

I have never smoked it over here but only through the grape vine

its grown round and sold around a area called the east south coast

Norfolk, Essex. kent . :whistle:

• Like 2

Cuts are cuts un-adultered BG but in seed form…you're limited to a few. You can find bubblegum flavours in a thousand and two strains out there so happy hunting!

Who's to say that the cuts floating around are really legit anyway? The internet? :D

Doesn't a few of esko's strains have a bubblegum-ish taste? Wasn't it HP or Boudica?

RM

• Like 1

I haven't grown it yet, but Silverfields has a bubblegum pheno, according to people here who have grown it.

• Like 3

Most of the BG i smoked in my life were small rockhard nuggets with a sandy to earthy taste and lil to no smell (more coffee than gum)... Last time i got something more fruity but it didn´t came close to fruity chewinggum! Does this sound familiar to anybody (the hard and odorless buds)? Way back i sometimes got bags of unspecified "skunk" that really smelled and tasted like bubblelious. I loved that flavor very much! Good luck hunting the real deal BG...

Never had it before, but seen it a time or two in the jars in my club. Will ask around next time I am there.

• Like 1

Esko nailed it with candy kush 3 seeds popped 1 bubble anglo phenol and its heavy sticky reeks of peaches/strawberry nom nom

peeps easy grow tap water no ph etc,.

stretch 1.5/2.5 buds dried in soil, get the b/gum mother fuckin like a kid openin jars lol

this suits my creaky old bones Enjoy Chill :icecream:Karma xxx

• Like 3

Who's to say that the cuts floating around are really legit anyway? The internet? :D

good vibes your way, rev.

i hope you are doing well.

enjoy the holidays :)

I love this place!

yop, me too ...

this place is full of nice peepz and good infos.

but the best part is that a few really nice and sought

for goodies are just a pm away, most of the time ;)

• Like 3

White widow would be a good start in searching for a good bg pheno too. I think thats where it came from originally. White widow, Indiana in the earlier nineties. I could be wrong though. But as for cuts. Unless you know the original source that stuff could have god knows what in it. Kinda like the time I received some frisian. Dew cuts.

Best of luck. Happy growing.

Also. I had some bg. Phenos. Out of some euphoria from dutch passion once. Not that that's the route you'd want to go. From what I understand there were some issues with some peeps there leaving one time and it created some problems. Lack of pollination etc. But it was a killer strain. That and Mazar

• Like 1

i dunno if it is around over there, but the 'slaard'-cut

of serious seeds' bubblegum ibl is a great clone, imo.

female seeds uses a good clone as a base for their fems (not every pheno

that pops up is great though), but there indeed are some gems in there ...

nirvana's version is not bad for the price they are throwing them out.

you would have to pheno-hunt in every line to find a keeper, though.

good luck finding your special lady, mate ... hit me up if i can help ;)

your inbox is full santero.

peace

good vibes your way, rev.

i hope you are doing well.

enjoy the holidays :)

yop, me too ...

this place is full of nice peepz and good infos.

but the best part is that a few really nice and sought

for goodies are just a pm away, most of the time ;)

You sir do not have good vibes to send my way, that's for fucking sure :)

If you loved this place so much san you wouldn't put its members in jeopardy. Enough have been busted this year.

The worst rule to break at a weed forum always gets trumped by greed because sharing cuts becomes like a snowball, the more you give online the more you get.

And PM and mail don't make legit cuts :)

P.S. if you want to see what trading/accepting shit via pm eventually does here, check the INDICAN/SINISTER GOES LEGIT thread.

RM

trading via pms was not the reason for indi getting fucked, but

i see the - far fetched - point that you are trying to make, mate.

(he tried to team up with someone he only met through this board.)

so, ... oki-doki, i stand corrected, rev ;) thank you for your friendly help.

You two seem to go at it on every thread you post in...

I don't think I've come across a case of somebody busted through trading seeds on here...griot has my (an) addy and I have his and we're both still here. I'm eager to change my way of doing things in the light of evidence but I do have a little faith in my own judgment, and I consider myself an activist for our cause so a little risk is ok w me.

• Like 2

Some folks like to just take every cheap shot they can. They will use the most remote and absurd methods to try to prove their so much smarter, but to the casual observer it is obvious.

I guess the one guy that is so against internet trading has never so much as bought a seed online??

I guess the one guy that is so against internet trading has never so much as bought a seed online??

There is a big difference between buying seeds from a seed company and openly trading seeds in a forum such as this. There have been many cannabis communities that have been shut down and folks get locked up due to seed/clone trading. It may be ok in the state you live in, however, it's not ok in the majority of the countries of the world.

Discreet is the name of the game.

• Like 4