•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

clydefrog

Bubblegum?

Really ran? Prof P, eskobar and sannie can all vouch that I've made purchases here and have an order in process right now.

Please, if you're going to dish the shit at least make a valid attempt. And really, you're clearly over your head intellectually so you might wanna just keep me out of your trolling.

gallery_3695_3540_132846.jpg

Merry Christmas!

RM

i understand and i'm not trying to sight Rev for throwing a safety reminder out there, i've just never heard of any specific instances of someone busted for trading online or even buying seeds for that matter.

anything specific you can point me to? i just thought the risk was pretty slight.

some of the best genetics in sannie's shop came together by trading between

fellow growers (some knew each other personally, and some did not ... facts).

actually ... without trading there would be no chuckys bride, lol ... but eh .. rev

is caring about our safety and he does not have any bad intentions for any of

us. he is a good chap trying to hint out that anyone should be really careful and

tread lightly, and definetly leave it be if there are doubts.

thank you for keeping an eye out for all of your OPG-friends, even the ones you don't like.

that's real greatness, i say ... (but i wonder how this post will get twisted into something evil).

• Like 2

hey guys online friends. we are all that. Indy made a bad choice. his choice and he pice the wrong people. I never would have done what he did. better,in my opinion , to get a few trusted friends and get things set up together. a (s) corp would be good. lots of people are eager to get into this weed bonanza. be careful as to what you do and how much yo invest. be prepared to get out . always have a back door and a means of support if it fails. some things are replaceable others aren't

I am a newbee as far as some on here are concerned but we a need to be ool with each other and help each other along the way .

:wave:

some of the best genetics in sannie's shop came together by trading between

fellow growers (some knew each other personally, and some did not ... facts).

actually ... without trading there would be no chuckys bride, lol ... but eh .. rev

is caring about our safety and he does not have any bad intentions for any of

us. he is a good chap trying to hint out that anyone should be really careful and

tread lightly, and definetly leave it be if there are doubts.

thank you for keeping an eye out for all of your OPG-friends, even the ones you don't like.

that's real greatness, i say ... (but i wonder how this post will get twisted into something evil).

You're right I do care and the exact thing I was warning about here is happening to a mod right now so call me what you will, sometimes in the heat of new friendships people forget trust is earned in many ways, text conversations on a weed forum is not really one of them. It's cool to get away with it for a while but trust me, all of that trading being done have and will continue to ruin lives for the strains we all adore.

This is why I am a strong believer in buying our own seeds, sharing our experience with them and keeping it at that.

Regardless of what you think about san, when I prop up a chair to type on the forum being fake is not an option :)

Happy Holidays san, and everyone else!

Clyde, if you want an example how trading has ruined people there used to be another forum before most peoples time here called OverGrow.

I say used to because most of the shit that was traded there is the stuff that people are trying to resurrect here.

RM

• Like 2

Originally bubble gum was developed by growers in Indiana, from there the genectics moved to new England and eventually

Holland. It took many generations to finally produce a stable bubble gum with the characteristic sweet smell, taste and

euphoric high. winner of two awards in the cannabis cup of 94, 2nd place in "95 and again in 99.

Hope this helps and its just what I read. :wave:

Yeah... San has worked with them way more than me...

The Holy Princess, Boudica, and Blue Santa can all have BG qualities due to the C99 and Santa Marta.

I crossed the Blue Santa with some Blue Dream, and it came out like blue dream bubblegum.

I am smoking some of the hash right now... delicious!

My C99 crosses occasionally come out BG also, but it is more of cherry chewing gum thing. Santa Marta crosses also have berry notes.

ESKO's crosses are probably closer to a bubbleberry.

Cuts are cuts un-adultered BG but in seed form…you're limited to a few. You can find bubblegum flavours in a thousand and two strains out there so happy hunting!

Who's to say that the cuts floating around are really legit anyway? The internet? :D

Doesn't a few of esko's strains have a bubblegum-ish taste? Wasn't it HP or Boudica?

RM

• Like 1

@mt

santa maria, broski ... not santa marta ;) (thats a differnt one)

nice to see you have much fun growing all these gems, mate.

@sd9000

yep, that's her B) like i said. confirmed beauty.

i can't wait to thumb this wonderful lady !!! :)

@rev

happy holidays to you too B)

enjoy your smokes, canuck !!

t66b3ef_1336821399004.jpg

• Like 2

Cuts are cuts un-adultered BG but in seed form…you're limited to a few. You can find bubblegum flavours in a thousand and two strains out there so happy hunting!

Who's to say that the cuts floating around are really legit anyway? The internet? :D

Doesn't a few of esko's strains have a bubblegum-ish taste? Wasn't it HP or Boudica?

RM

You're right about finding bubblegum flavors in a great many crosses and strains... I'd say about 80% of these crosses/strains say nothing about bubblegum in their descriptions, because there is no real bubblegum pot in them.

As for the original clones... if I'm not mistaken, Adam at TH Seeds and Simon at Serious Seeds are the first ones across the pond to get these genetics. Here in the states, years ago... I remember hearing that the original seeds came from a grower in Kentucky named Johnny Boone and his crew.. the Cornbread Mafia.

E$ko does have a strain with some bubblegum flavors... Candy Kush.

Is confirmation made by genetic testing or word of mouth?

Pretty sure that guy is a draft dodger from Washington san. ZIINNNG.

Peace

RM

I second the candy kush that Escobar made was very very Nice. Super sweet bubblegum smell and great yield. Not mention the stone was perfectly balanced.

M.D. mentioned the silver fields, had one that smelled close to bubblegum, even if you don't find that pheno in a pack the rest will impress you !

word of mouth or genetic evaluation? (thats a trick question, lol, cuz second option

has never been done in cannaworld, so i wonder how we know anything is legit, lol)

hehe ... no ... but seriously:

if one would for example deal with people that shared clones with one respected seedmaker here ...

then one could safely lean back and enjoy the tokes from these & not mind whatever is said about it.

and an example for giving out a safe-addy to another member here anyways? ... that's easy :):

a careful member here decides to give another trusted member a safe-addy to grow out some test-

beans, but not giving this addy up to any other member here. that would be exactly what i mean,

a not-dogmatic descision. a new evaluation on the current situation that leads to the descision

to give out the addy and take the risk involved. this happened at least once to youself here, rev.

so i guess there are exceptions (?). ... of course, there are :) becasue an active and

open mind will always allow itself to evaluate every situation. every time from scratch!

hopefully a few here do understand too that i am hinting out at the fact, that this can not be looked

upon in a black and white-manner with defenitive dogmatic rules, it is an abstract situation (indeed

dangerous, no doubt about it). but it is one that needs evaluation every time again, because we are

dealing with people here, fellas ... variables.

that is just my opinion on the topic and i hope it does not unnecessarily offends any-

one or maybe makes it look like i would recommend being light-headed about who someone

is dealing with on OPG ... but some balls are needed to get stuff sometimes, imvho.

i reckon that my argumentation is one of the main-reasons i have no room for more clones atm, lool

... i have just recieved the o.diesel/daywrecker, brightside cheese, cheery mass & XXX OG ... *sheesh*

Edited by santero
  • Like 1

No offense whatsoever.

I had a hard time giving my safe address to eskobar, not so much sannie. That wasn't to obtain anything I was seeking, Blueberry isn't clone only :)

I did that to test his shit and post it here at a time when I felt like I need to prove something. Now....not so much haha.

Cheers,

RM

same here, mate ... lol.

the time of proving anything to anyone has stopped some time ago.

who would be evaluatiing anyways?

(the internet? ... hahaha ;))

cheers, mate.

SAN

• Like 1

making a full circle with the bubblegum but who better to evaluate legends of today that will be clone only tomorrow....

HIGH TIMES!

lol

RM

• Like 2

Thanks for playing nice guys!

The stories about the bubblegum in my last post are pure hearsay, a story I heard back in '94/'95 from a reputable underground grower of the time.

Do I know for certain that those stories are true?.. of course not, I wasn't anywhere near Illinois, Kentucky or Europe back in the early 90's. I was here in Cali growing my own thing and learning about better ways to grow this mesmerizing and righteous plant from other growers.. good and bad, lmao! I've been learning & sharing here at OG for just over 4 years and I'm comfortable here.

I'm glad we have members here like RM, Islay, San and many others, who don't have a problem performing a little friendly 'policing' within OG... all in the name of keeping our members safe.

• Like 3

Returning to Bubblegum I got my clones in Switzerland where I know they have great original bubblegum clones, it goes in Austria growshops later. Perhaps easier to grab from Austrian shops now than Swiss but I'm sure it's still around...

• Like 2

yeah, the 'slaard' is up at flowery fields in austria. she has been around for years :)

she was selected from one of serious seeds' first batches and is a very nice smoke.

i hit her up with these G13/black widow F4's from reef. hopefully it shows some nice plants.

• Like 3

Maybe the one I have got, looking kind like the pics before, I have some old in my gallery. B)

This was a great clone and made some cool crosses.

• Like 1

As a few other have said, BOG BogBubble. It is his pure Bubblegum that originated from White Label years ago. This was BOG's 1st stain and is better than any Bubblegum I've seen, tried. There's a reason they call BOG the Bubblegum guru.

If you order directly through BOG they are only $50 a pack, includes a free shirt, and free shipping. ; )

I just made a order of 12 packs. When arrived there was 14 packs, one was his unreleased Lifestar Bx1. Mmmmmmmmm

gallery_1169_4759_617382.jpg

Be well, Happy Holiday's

alaskagrown

• Like 7

I have read somewhere that Bubba Kush was a initially part of the BOG Bubble, and then crossed back...

You can read it there:

BOG Bubble (Bubblegum)

BOG Bubble is my original pure Bubblegum strain. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A true bubblegum smell and flavor, the smoke is very smooth. Bred from a Bubba/kush, the bubba side was isolated. A long lasting and happy high. A great outdoor strains that flowers early and yields well with great taste.​

Flowering Time: 45 - 50 days

Many descriptions found elsewhere I read also what it's wrote on your seedpack Alaskagrown...

I'm not sure why he says that these days. But is quite different from what BOG said previously about his Bubblegum. Unless the original WL Bubblegum had Kush in it as the male for the back crosses? I think he says that now because he says his Sour Bubble is pure Bubblegum. A rare pheno...I believe it has Bubba in it though. He has said many contradictory things about some of his gear over the last 15 years. Especially his Sour Bubble...really reminds me of Bubba Kush.

Anyways, I will dig up his old info on his Bubblegum. I don't think there is any Bubba in it at all. At least the girls I grew years ago sure didnt.

alaskagrown