•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

clydefrog

Griot-erella

So Griot sent me some c99 gear he's been working on and it looks like i can finally devote enough time to my growing to dedicate some specific space to new strains. these will pop and go into pro-mix with just enough veg to clone and sex and determine pheno keepers.

c99 f4

c99xMaury Povich

c99xDurban Poison

Griot you are the man!

gallery_10770_4757_1068854.jpg

• Like 7

ah cool ... i'll sit on the couch, roll a fat doobie

and enjoy the show, if you don't mind, clyde B)

big up, griot, for these nice gems, mate.

(oi, why don't i have these, eh? hahaha)

• Like 3

San you the man bro! You never asked for them. Your late on the f4 as I have ten left. But you know mi Casa es su casa! Clyde put some love on em! I think you'll likey! G

• Like 1

gallery_8963_4568_31716.jpgthe C99f3 mom!

gallery_8963_4568_26851.jpgthe Durban mom

gallery_8963_4350_2076306.jpgthe Maury mom

just giving you something to go on :) G

• Like 10

Good luck on the grow Clyde, cant wait to see what you do with them, hoping they look even better than Griots :dribble:

Nice looking ladies Griot. Great work

• Like 1

Yes! Bomb genetics! Wish u a nice run..

Where is that DP comming from? It was my first strain ever so i like to see

whats comming out of da mix.

Cheers

:wave:

• Like 1

griot was on a dp pheno hunt but i don't know how it ever turned out...im guessing he found the girl he was looking for. ive got sprouts ill take some pics of this weekend.

• Like 1

I'll tell you guys a little of my experience finding that momma. I went through quite a few and had all mutants. Never seen anything like it. I had some people at DP boggled! Finally those jokers sent me more of a new batch and I found her. She is not the most ideal but unique in 3 ways. The trichs on her were the tiniest I have ever seen anywhere including Internet and photos. There were no stalks on the trichs, they just sat on the calyxes and leaves! This worried me until later when friends tested it. The smell on this plant is the most wonderful anise and flowers scent. Absolutely killer! The last nice trait is two in one, the size of her buds were enormous especially for a plant ran 12/12 from start. Bigger around than a 20oz coke bottle and from dirt to top. Oh did I mention she was done in 52 days of flower! Anyhow, what I was looking to get was C99 potency with the durb plant structure and smells. C99 is known for medium yields of very potent bud. I don't know what this is gonna produce because I have not ran it yet. Indi, has several going that didn't get took! The durb was a good medium high. Most if you guys like balls to the walls stuff but some people don't smoke as often and like to be able to function. She was perfect for that. So I hope C99 potency and rest durb. Will warn you though, C99 is very dominant in crosses. At least in my experience. G

• Like 7

Seems to be a nice pheno with fat buds!

I love this anise smell and i'm curious what c99 does to it. Do you know from which breeder it came?

i mean is it the pure sativa or crossed? That would be interesting to know..

bOom :wave:

Yes dutch passion. They claim it is pure sativa but there had to be some Indica in there somewhere. The leaves early on are so wide and overlapping. Who knows really with these big breeders. Just know she was pretty unique. G

• Like 1

There were no stalks on the trichs, they just sat on the calyxes and leaves! This worried me until later when friends tested it.

There are 3 distinctive kinds of trichomes on a cannabis plant..

1. Bulbous; the bulbous type is the smallest and found scattered all around plant surfaces above the ground. These secrete cannabinoids.

2. Capitate-Sessile; this type is more abundant than the bulbous and much larger. Capitate means it has a globular-shaped head. Capitate-Sessile means the heads lie flush, appearing not to have a stalk, however, they do have a stalk that is one cell high. These secrete cannabinoids.

3. Capitate-Stalked; these appear during flowering and densely cover the female flower bracts and the small leaves that accompany the flowers (sugar leaves). These have the most abundant cannabinoids in them.

Dutch Passion's Durban Poison is a 100% fast-flowering inbred sativa. It's one of the best Durban's around, even though the THC level is under 10%.

• Like 2

So Griot sent me some c99 gear he's been working on and it looks like i can finally devote enough time to my growing to dedicate some specific space to new strains. these will pop and go into pro-mix with just enough veg to clone and sex and determine pheno keepers.

c99 f4

c99xMaury Povich

c99xDurban Poison

Griot you are the man!

gallery_10770_4757_1068854.jpg

These are Maury x C99 and Durban x C99

Just don't want people to be confused on moms and dads. The c99 male was used for both these crosses.

• Like 1