•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Love&Inity

Hello Everyone

Greetings and salutations. My name is Hobbs and I am a 4th generation "ganja farmer", originally from the St. James Parish in Jamaica. I will do my best to keep the Jamaican Patois to a minimum but....I have been growing since "mi eye dey-a-mi knee" (Since my eyes were below my knees). I joined this site with my son with the intention of passing on the Knowledge and Wisdom of the Herb as my Father did before me. We are overjoyed to meet others that share our interest and appreciate our culture. We hope to help others realize that Jamaica and Rastafar-I is more than Ganja and Rum. We hope to bring positive vibrations,Love and I-nity to this community. Please feel free to say hello and we look forward to meeting you all.

gallery_11837_4821_2707853.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to OpenGrow Love&Inity!

There is knowledge and wisdom all over this site. We ALL love to grow & smoke our own weed. You two will fit right in here.

Keep it green!

DesertGrown

We thank you for the warm welcome DesertGrown. We look forward to sharing and contributing with the community.

Welcome to OpenGrow Love&Inity!

There is knowledge and wisdom all over this site. We ALL love to grow & smoke our own weed. You two will fit right in here.

Keep it green!

DesertGrown