•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

sshz

The "new" version of Sugar Punch.....

The Sugar Punch i grew recently is straight fire. Smells like berry jam to me, has the most euphoric up high I've ever experienced. My absolute top shelf smoke, several long time tokers deemed it the best strain they've ever had. It is potent, will keep you awake in a super fluffy dreamy happy mindset with absolutely no paranoia. I have many a times thought i should have hit the vape a couple less times, because the strength is intimidating. But it's basically a rush of racy pleasure... And an amazing aphrodisiac! =D

3 posts... :wtf2:

Sugar Punch

gallery_15626_5337_5080607.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_128964.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_191583.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_339922.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_742003.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_810059.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_719969.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_527332.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_34559.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_723884.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_886075.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_81864.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_1121280.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_735638.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_686160.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_707323.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_905405.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_39973.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_1071453.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_1108430.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_610642.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_195360.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_61073.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_93907.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_450876.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_110164.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_542897.jpg

gallery_15626_5337_238214.jpg

Lol thanks!!

Doing it again...

• Like 3

Got 3 large SP been hanging 8 days...they are from the latest batch of seeds. I'll post in here how they are...but already know they will be fire...

Hi SSHZ,

Apologies upfront just want to comment on a few things I read in your post (nothing to do with you):

I am not going technical here or use slang/fancy words bud(t) I am using Sannies seed all the time nothing else and more then pleased with the results! As anyone who uses seeds to start with (any grow for that matter doesn’t have to be cannabis) the outcome is slightly different even though you did exactly the same thing as before. You take notes and try to do better next time. In my opinion it’s a fuck-up something went wrong and of course it’s never your own mistake! Everyone's entitled to their opinion but is it the truth?

Ooh btw I am one of these closet growers and don't do camping/tents :hug:

• Like 3

Since it's my thread, I thought I'd come back around 8-9 months later and report on a Sugar Punch I finished around a month ago. My first time with it.....

I had a room full of "Kurple Fantasy", but 1/2 the seeds didin't sprout so I hurridly started a bunch of other things I had, including 2 S.P. I had owned the seeds for over a year now, both sprouted in a few days and grew slowly at first. I only had room for 1 of them, so I kept the larger one. It was an easy grow, considering I had 6 strains going. The S.P. was the last thing I harvested at 68 days.

Now a month+ later, here's a smoke report. First off, I got around 1 1/2 oz. off the plant, good weight for a smaller plant (the total veg period for it was only around 22 days). Great resin production, there is a berry smell when I cut the bud up. So looks great, tastes and smokes great BUT the buzz is just average. Surely a straight up sativa, it's hard to feel unless you smoke early in the day. There is some energy with the smoke, it's just only maybe a 6/10 on the potency scale. As this is Sannie's site, I expect a lot of shit from some of you (growers error, not long enough veg, etc, etc.) but the fact is many of the other things I grew, like Eskobar's Aztec Rain, turned out much better within the same grow. If you go do some searching on some of the other pot boards, this is a common complaint- just not strong enough anymore.

Hi there sshz

Just my 2 cents

I've grown out sp from 2 different batches

One 3 years ago and 2016 release. Both times the finished between 74 and 84 days

And once cured the taste was awesome and the high starts off mellow but soon hits you and smoke too much and it's lights out

My no means am I a beginner at smoking ( some 45 plus years ) and it's one of my top 10

I am glad you gave her a try maybe try her again

Remember environment and conditions very

From grower to grower so keep and open mind and good luck

Safe grow

Remember just my 2 cents

Papalag

Peace

Since it's my thread, I thought I'd come back around 8-9 months later and report on a Sugar Punch I finished around a month ago. My first time with it.....

I had a room full of "Kurple Fantasy", but 1/2 the seeds didin't sprout so I hurridly started a bunch of other things I had, including 2 S.P. I had owned the seeds for over a year now, both sprouted in a few days and grew slowly at first. I only had room for 1 of them, so I kept the larger one. It was an easy grow, considering I had 6 strains going. The S.P. was the last thing I harvested at 68 days.

Now a month+ later, here's a smoke report. First off, I got around 1 1/2 oz. off the plant, good weight for a smaller plant (the total veg period for it was only around 22 days). Great resin production, there is a berry smell when I cut the bud up. So looks great, tastes and smokes great BUT the buzz is just average. Surely a straight up sativa, it's hard to feel unless you smoke early in the day. There is some energy with the smoke, it's just only maybe a 6/10 on the potency scale. As this is Sannie's site, I expect a lot of shit from some of you (growers error, not long enough veg, etc, etc.) but the fact is many of the other things I grew, like Eskobar's Aztec Rain, turned out much better within the same grow. If you go do some searching on some of the other pot boards, this is a common complaint- just not strong enough anymore.

So you're judging an entire line from growing one plant... "the larger one"... Lol. K.

• Like 2

Appreciate the honesty in face of what could happen. :)

I had a SP that seemed low potency in tests @ 70 days. But when I took her to 84 days it had a jinormous creeper high and was too crazy for me to smoke. Gave most away to a Satty loving patient. :) I have 3 more going now straight to 12/12 and 1 is that same type, and another is the 'Minty' while the last is new to me. Is a fast finishing green one only 3X stretch and smells of cotton candy.

A lot of good variation in this one for picking a choice mother. Thanks for sharing. :)

• Like 2

It had just the beginning of some amber in the trichomes........being a sativa, it I thought it was close to peak. I usually let my indica's go way longer for effect. Considering I still have 48 beans of the S.P. left, next time I'll let them go another 1-2 weeks.

Regarding the plant, I chose the taller of the two after 2 weeks of veg growth. It was either that or flip a coin. LOL

Hi sshz,

I'm high on the seventh and last pheno of SP that I grew a couple months ago. I've been comparing the phenos out of the jar over the last few days. I really butchered the grow on multiple counts but the four Boudica and seven Sugar Punch came through very well in the end, considering.

Among the SP, there are some classic good quality bud smells and one pheno had a nice incense smell in the air after smoking. The seven SP all seemed strong and competitive with WA state rec store weed rated in the mid twenties for percentage of total cannabinoids. It wasn't really the high I'm looking for in a keeper, though. As a side note, I don't quite get along with Killing Fields. (Amazing stuff--The One.)

Edit: I should add that I took the SP very early but I always do under LED and I'm never left with any doubt about running longer. No amber, just cloudy with a few brilliant single clear sparkles.

I recently ordered and received a bunch of Boudica seeds and another pack of Aztec Rain (which I've never run).

Seven small Sugar Punch in five, 5-gallon totes of mapito (near table) and Boudica on the right:

gallery_6205_5419_190867.jpg

These were chronically underfed, among other issues.

• Like 1

It had just the beginning of some amber in the trichomes........being a sativa, it I thought it was close to peak. I usually let my indica's go way longer for effect. Considering I still have 48 beans of the S.P. left, next time I'll let them go another 1-2 weeks.

Regarding the plant, I chose the taller of the two after 2 weeks of veg growth. It was either that or flip a coin. LOL

Point is if you're genuinely trying to see what a strain is all about you grow at least 5 with at least a bit more veg. Not 2 random ones you could barely fit lol. I suspect most are picking it early...Sugar punch is supposed to be a nearly balanced hybrid and the amber will help bring out that balance with added potency...research is leaning to terpenes having a way bigger effect on the type of high than trichomes...anyways...

• Like 1

I've been doing for maybe 30 years............4 crops a year. You're not telling me anything I don't know. It's tough for a single sativa to fit in a room full of indica's......LOL

Sweet Zombie X Black Domina

• Like 1

Here is the Chemo and a brand new pic of my new hazy Sugar Punch which just finished stretching last week. (I expect finish around 90 days)

gallery_11091_5879_249719.jpeggallery_11091_5879_947228.jpeg

• Like 6

I thank SSHZ for coming back and reporting, whether or not it "looks good" for a Sannies Shop product.

• Like 3

well mine about t flip 12/12, so judging by this thread, if i dont want to fuk up my sugarpunch ill let them go till they are properly ready, and suggest folks do the same ;)

cuttin to early? why? let it go!

• Like 1

Self-edit for stoned negativity. Apologies OGers

Mang, you know what I found on Roll-It-Up.

I don't know if Sannie 'recreated' Sugar Punch. But the current Sugar Punch is (on average) much much better than anything found in our competitive dispensaries in Oregon. Dunno dude.

gallery_11091_5173_112521.jpg

Pic (NOT MINE) of sshz's shown as Purple Storm (unless mistaken somehow)

• Like 3

I fully expected some negativity, especially considering it's Sannie's site. I've grown a lot of Sannie's stuff over the years, it's only 1 plant this time, probably harvested a bit early. I just grew 6 strains, everyone who has been sampling things agreed the S.P. was the least desirable. You can blame me, it's OK. I have 48 seeds left, not 40 and they'll be put to good use eventually by myself or others in good time. I'll go the full 11 weeks and report back when it happens.

And Sannie did another seed run a year or two ago of S.P., it's well documented. These seeds were from his last run.

I'm on many of the boards, I use RIU the most as it's easiest there to download pic's.

I fully expected some negativity, especially considering it's Sannie's site. I've grown a lot of Sannie's stuff over the years, it's only 1 plant this time, probably harvested a bit early. I just grew 6 strains, everyone who has been sampling things agreed the S.P. was the least desirable. You can blame me, it's OK. I have 48 seeds left, not 40 and they'll be put to good use eventually by myself or others in good time. I'll go the full 11 weeks and report back when it happens.

And Sannie did another seed run a year or two ago of S.P., it's well documented. These seeds were from his last run.

I'm on many of the boards, I use RIU the most as it's easiest there to download pic's. And yes, that's Purple Storm from this same crop.

• Like 2

Self edit post with time stamp showing posted while op was posting.

Sorry man. Will leave well enough alone. I am too stoned and or sensative. Lol

• Like 1

Yup.......trying to figure out what your point is? Much of what I've said has been readily reported- it's not new news.

Sannie has $1000's of my money, I've ordered beans many, many times. If you read carefully, you would have noticed I defended the seed operation many times as others were knocking it. I was unhappy with S.P., big deal. I gave good recommendations on the other stuff. Look around, you'll see other positive posts too.

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/herijuana/

• Like 4

Cmon man!...sugarpunch is a top allround strain,just have to pick up the right pheno.Should not judge by few plants only,but dunno how many sp u had grown out bro.I had 50 of them and found 3 kepers only,but yeah they kicked ass big time.This pheno above is the real deal!..and i liked the indica pheno(8.5 weeker) too,amazing honeyskunk smell and powerful effect

ATB Ren.

• Like 2

I'm on many of the boards, I use RIU the most as it's easiest there to download pic's.

I'm on many of the boards, I use RIU the most as it's easiest there to download pic's. And yes, that's Purple Storm from this same crop.

Hey bro, thank you for this post. I apologize for being disrespectful earlier... I'd be curious to hear how your future SP turn out... Kudos for your straightforward honesty.

• Like 1

30 years and one sugar punch plant?

I grew a bunch I got one that is short and takes 70 days and fits in my grows no problem.

I had to dial it in over a couple grows.

Once I did it rocked my dick off.

But then again I've only been growing for 20 years.

Grow more plants.

• Like 2

I popped 1 sugar punch last year straight 12/12... I let her ripe fully and the quality was exceptional. She was NOT mostly sativa like allot of people say. Clean crispy and hazy smell, smooooth.. Huge yield strong potency

gallery_15945_5550_1647376.jpg

Ill tell you in a heart beat if a strain sucks, like purple storm...that strain sucks! But sorry man sugar punch does not suck. I don't want to accuse grower error with out knowing anything about how you grow, but if potency was the problem I will almost guarantee you chopped her too early.

• Like 5