•     ai.php.gif instagramlogo.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
OhWolfie

Does anyone know what Professor P has in store for Sannie's shop in 2015?

Was kind of hoping that maybe Professor P could read this, and answer my question. But I was wanting to know what he might have in store for 2015. Mainly, I am interested in what he will be sending Sannie. I was sad to see that the new Huck Kush won't be coming to Sannie's shop.

I believe we will be getting Huckleberry x Spacequeen. I call it Huckleberry Queen.

Not sure if anything else is coming.

Started a thread about this a while ago. Professor P never replied to it though. Maybe he will chime in on this one.

Be well,

alaskagrown

• Like 2

I would definitely like to see the cookie cross hit sannies , even in limited numbers if it had to be done this way

The huckleberry spacequeen is actually spacequeen x huckleberry.

• Like 1

Bump-bump.. nothing seems to happen,is it because the good professor has moved the main part of his business to Cannazon, where his strains goes for the price from 28 - 55 GBP that's 40 - 78 €uro's for 10 seeds, compared to 22,50 €uro at Sannie's. I can see why it's maybe on the way to cling out, but then let us be honest about it and say these genetics from Dynasty is superior quality, so up the price instead of just selling out of the older genetics and then quit, because the grass is greener at the Zon.I know this might come out a little harsh, but if I'm wrong here by all means correct me. S :excl:

Geez, at the end of the day I hope money isn't the guiding light .... But it does seem sorta that way with pineapple diesel being 25 bucks and platinum huckleberry like 85 ... Very inconsistent and misleading

Smart growers will never look at the price if the genetics are desirable. Can someone tell me why Dynasty's genetics might be more desirable than say NAW's?

RM

• Like 1

Sannie sets the price point for his store

He does not sell high(overpriced?) priced beans but good genetics.

prof p, usc and others wish to charge more for their work so have to sell through other banks-no big deal at all really.

• Like 1

I'd pay $100 for a 10 pack of CCK in heart beat.

It's cool that sannie wants to keep up with the tradition of super high quality at low price. It makes dank accessible to everyone!

• Like 1

Business is business. Once you get the hype you get more interest. Through their quality and a bit of assistance of Sannie's shop they were able to earn that hype and as business is it, takes on another level.

Careful about being upset about such issues, as most would do the same if in those shoes. It takes nothing away from them to earn more from their work, it is a natural progression for a professional/quality operation in its growth. If people stop paying that amount, then you will see another change but the value is based on what people are paying.

If anyone is whining about it, be glad that you got to witness and potentially experience their early work that enabled them to break through. This is indeed an honor.

• Like 2

The Huckleberry Spacequeen is in store :wave: So it doesn't seem like Dynasty Gentics is leaving Sannies. I think it makes good sense that Professor P charges differently according to the work he's put in. Sure the CCK is fire but presumably less work crossing that universe male he uses a lot with a bubba cut (or cough cut) than making the bx2 of Blue Magoo (blue heron male finding and all..). It also seems logical to me that the price of e.g. Pineapple Fields is higher than the F2's.

This combined with general genetics transpararency and outstanding strain/pheno descriptions leads me to believe that Professor P is indeed a serious and honest breeder with prices matching the relative work done and the potential of the gear.

I think Sannies Shop is blessed with these cheap Dynasty offerings. I'm really impressed with the strains I've tried. Hence seriously thinking of getting the Blue Magoo bx2 and Pineapple Fields but only Attitude got them. Never orderered there but seems to be a lot of mixed reviews/opinions. Worth the risk?

Only in the cannabis world would poly hybrids breeding taken seriously. CCK is an F1, hence why I grew it :)

The one and only order I made with Attitude ended with me losing hundreds of dollars to them shipping my order the incorrect address and told me to go fuck myself when I asked if they could replace the order.

Needless to say, if I can't buy it at sannies or Hemp Depot, I ain't buying it.

RM

• Like 1

Natures green remedies has all of them, cck was only 40 bucks .when I grabbed ....

Lol not whining, it's still only a hundred bucks at the end of they day, I just don't live a world of favorites, everything is equally unique, so different prices confuse me and kinda comical, forces a subliminal message to me of putting something on a pedestal over something else

• Like 1

Well, thinking about it more, it is cool to keep it real at Sannies , and if any doubt on quality of a strain via price, dynasty has such an awesome website that goes into such nice detail... Thy deserve whatever money they ask undoubtedly ...

Ive understood it to mean basically that its plants bred from hybrids and not true landrace plants that breed fewer consistent phenotypes instead of many phenotypes with a larger swing in quality.

Though, I think most people take the subjectivity of the word stabilized too far so the phenotypes of the a seed line often has me interested when a seed line is introduced. When their is more information about it, I tend to feel better about that breeder at to me it illustrates that they did get to know and test the plant appropriately and not just deciding to breed and dispatch the seeds which I believe has been an issue in the past from some breeders. I always liked this aspect about Dynasty seeds. Their info on their phenotypes is 1st rate and ive not really seen other breeders do as well as job.

Now, if im right on this I do not know. I am not sure where I got this idea from.

I am a Dynasty seeds fan but i never understood what they mean by 'Stabilized Polyhybrid'?

Massive Dynasty fan myself :)

Hempy, non-polyhybrids do not need to be land-race, to simplify without writing an article, it essentially means that both parents consist of several different parents and were never mated prior to create a filial generation.

That doesn't mean that the results won't be dank, Prof knows his way around recessive traits and knows how to capitalize on each parents strength very well.

• Like 1

he makes up for "instabilities" by checking for the many phenos and describing them.

a line with 5 phenos and everything in between (like his cough-X for example) might

not be stable, but prof makes sure we know what will pop up in his first crosses, that

he likes to call an "F1" sometimes (no need to fall into blind fanboy-mode). he DOES

label that not 100% correctly by calling stuff "F1" sometimes .., but i am sure he can

explain best, what other's may fail to put in words correctly.

profP's work is indeed quality seedmaking and i am definetly a fan as well !!

i don't care about pricing, lol. his stuff gets passed around B)

(which is just another proof for the high quality in his genetics)

• Like 1

Someplace on this site Professor P described himself as a pheno hunter. I think he delights in exploring all the phenos in a cross. I love trying to figure out which one I have.

• Like 1

The Huck Kush got so many great reviews on here that I had to grab some. The price is so low and they could be gone soon.gallery_7552_4850_420322.jpg

• Like 2